Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
If Republicans can’t get the WH back in 2024 after this train wreck dumpster fire then they don’t deserve it. Burn it all down . Anti trumpers and mask nazis etc can go to hell

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I never said the election wasn't fraudulent. I said Biden won and he did. Trump has gotta get over it. He sounds worse than Hilary whining about "Stolen elections".

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
One thing's for sure, one of them (Trump or DeSantis) will have to bow out...if one runs as an independent, we're finished for sure.

Last edited by org_Rogue_Hunter; 10/22/22.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Trumps not bowing out . He’s been campaigning since Biden took the oath of Resident

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Damn right about that.

I'd be a lot happier with T if he had gracefully accepted the election results, like Nixon when he lost to Kennedy in a "rigged" election. But, no instead he listened to Guiliani and that crazy Kracken broad and ignored the Georgia Senate race. He should have been down there working seven twenty four and we might now be in control of the Senate.

Instead he wasted time, energy, and reputation lending support to dimwits and retards who trespassed the Capital. He couldn't have given the Demorats a better gift if he had donated a billion dollars. Hubris.

I'll certainly vote for him if he is the nominee but I don't think that will come to pass. Like I said the Trump Train has left the station and is heading toward oblivion, not the WH.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
WTF happened to a good old fashioned contest? Best man wins

Sheesh

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Damn right about that.

I'd be a lot happier with T if he had gracefully accepted the election results, like Nixon when he lost to Kennedy in a "rigged" election. But, no instead he listened to Guiliani and that crazy Kracken broad and ignored the Georgia Senate race. He should have been down there working seven twenty four and we might now be in control of the Senate.

Instead he wasted time, energy, and reputation lending support to dimwits and retards who trespassed the Capital. He couldn't have given the Demorats a better gift if he had donated a billion dollars. Hubris.

I'll certainly vote for him if he is the nominee but I don't think that will come to pass. Like I said the Trump Train has left the station and is heading toward oblivion, not the WH.
Why would anyone accept fake results? Pull your head outta your twat

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rte
''Y’all need to get over this." The election was fraudulent.'' bullshit. Trump lost Biden won.
You can lead a dumb-ass to a mountain of evidence which proves the election was fraught with voter fraud and vote fraud but you can't make him believe.

You were outed as a closet liberal aka Rino many years ago but you still insist upon pretending to be someone else.

Yep. No to mention Spanko’s full of Schitt.

Mean tweets must’ve hurt his feelers.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ever hear of Nixon/Kennedy?

www.paracay.com

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I see the spinach-salad brained, ass hole got out after serving time for reckless endangerment with a firearm. Guess who that is! 😉

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I want DeSantis to stay in FL and continue doing what he’s started.

A POTUS’ primary job is to get re-elected (which Trump clearly did). That would be DeSantis’ main objective.

I want Trump in the WH because I believe he will go “scorched earth” and right the ship. No other priorities.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Not often I agree with Ironbender but I do on this. It would be great to have T back in power and see him kick ass and take names.

However, not going to happen. I would love to be wrong so you could all call me names, (not that you don't now).

www.paracay.com

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
And Louisiana is stuck with an a sshole Biden a sskisser from the word go!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Not often I agree with Ironbender but I do on this. It would be great to have T back in power and see him kick ass and take names.

However, not going to happen. I would love to be wrong so you could all call me names, (not that you don't now).
Make up your mind, homo. You already said you wouldn’t vote for him

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hardwoodmaterials
If he makes a run for president I believe I would vote for him over Trump and I liked the direction Trump had the country going.

Surly you don`t mean the authoritarian dictatorship he was trying to turn America into.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by Hardwoodmaterials
If he makes a run for president I believe I would vote for him over Trump and I liked the direction Trump had the country going.

Surly you don`t mean the authoritarian dictatorship he was trying to turn America into.

LOL.

Moron.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just say [bleep] pence and move on

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I said and still say I will not vote for T in the primary. I did not and will not say I won't vote for him if he is the Republican nominee.

Is that perfectly clear?

www.paracay.com

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Trump 2024

DeSantis 2028

Both are AWESOME!
Or Trumo/Desantis '24

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I said and still say I will not vote for T in the primary. I did not and will not say I won't vote for him if he is the Republican nominee.

Is that perfectly clear?
I didn’t stutter , globohomo.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

394 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 17CalFan, 1minute, 16penny, 44 invisible), 2,788 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,590
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.