BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Trump will lose to Mike Obama.

Add up the blacks, Jews, blue state women, phaggey "men", "white guilters", mail in cheats and you have a winning combination.

She will appoint Barrrack to SCOTUS and the Chinese takeover will be complete.

Trump never lost. We lost our White House to an enemy belligerant in an illegal attack and successful illegal coup - for a little while.

We lost America to Neonazi Bolshevik tyrants many decades ago.

Clue: Trump told us in September 2020 he was going to have to be away from us for a little while. He was.

Now he says he's coming back, and sooner than we think. He is. Can you not understand English?

He gave you a clue last night. He referred you to Q. whistle

THIS IS YOUR CLUE ☆☆☆☆ https://files.catbox.moe/qmtma7.MP4 ☆☆☆☆

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This little chkunt couldn't find her vagina with both hands, let alone understand what you're telling her.

I`ll be you boyfriend can find your mouth with his cock you stupid moronic Nazi [bleep] head.

Careful. The angry side of your pussy is showing. Triggered little chkunt.

Stick to telling me how much you like my avatar.

LMAO.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Trump will lose to Mike Obama.

Add up the blacks, Jews, blue state women, phaggey "men", "white guilters", mail in cheats and you have a winning combination.

She will appoint Barrrack to SCOTUS and the Chinese takeover will be complete.

Trump never lost. We lost our White House to an enemy belligerant in an illegal attack and successful illegal coup - for a little while.

We lost America to Neonazi Bolshevik tyrants many decades ago.

Clue: Trump told us in September 2020 he was going to have to be away from us for a little while. He was.

Now he says he's coming back, and sooner than we think. He is. Can you not understand English?

He gave you a clue last night. He referred you to Q. whistle

THIS IS YOUR CLUE ☆☆☆☆ https://files.catbox.moe/qmtma7.MP4 ☆☆☆☆

This little chkunt couldn't find her vagina with both hands, let alone understand what you're telling her.

I`ll be you boyfriend can find your mouth with his cock you stupid moronic Nazi [bleep] head.

Careful. The angry side of your pussy is showing. Triggered little chkunt.

Stick to telling me how much you like my avatar.

LMAO.

Looks to me he wants to be your boyfriend.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
One thing's for sure, one of them (Trump or DeSantis) will have to bow out...if one runs as an independent, we're finished for sure.
And if they both run in the primary, whoever comes out on top will be a bloody mess going into the election.

Fratricide between these 2 is the dumbest thing that could happen.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Trump should bow out gracefully and throw what little support he has to DeSantis.

But he won't. Instead he will throw his wrecking ball around and ruin Republican chances for victory in 2024.

After voting for him twice I am officially done with him and the retards who still support him. I doubt if he would win even one primary and he certainly could not win the Presidency.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It really doesn't matter. Let's just say Trump says he's not running and endorses DeSantis, or conversely, Trump runs and DeSantis endorses. They will still lose. If what happened in 2020 and now unfolding before your very eyes in AZ and PA, the female vote, the MSM basically the voice of the democrats and an idiotic great unwashed, the jig is up folks.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
It really doesn't matter. Let's just say Trump says he's not running and endorses DeSantis, or conversely, Trump runs and DeSantis endorses. They will still lose. If what happened in 2020 and now unfolding before your very eyes in AZ and PA, the female vote, the MSM basically the voice of the democrats and an idiotic great unwashed, the jig is up folks.

I was gonna post the same thing but you saved me the time.

If we are losing because of fraud, it ain't going away. If we are losing because of stupidity, it ain't going away either.

I do think people who think DeSantis will get a fair hearing from the mainstream media because he isn't Trump are well.....uhh.....bless their hearts.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66
If we are losing because of fraud, it ain't going away. If we are losing because of stupidity, it ain't going away either.

I do think people who think DeSantis will get a fair hearing from the mainstream media because he isn't Trump are well.....uhh.....bless their hearts.

This is not wrong, sadly.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There is not enough fraud to make any difference in any election I have participated in. You guys are still believing the Mar A Lago douche bags lies.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Jorge,

you underestimate the DNC. They are likely to nominate someone that will drive 50% of the democrats to vote for the R ticket.

Take your pick of the most likely candidates.

how long before they nominate a homosexual or a trans candidate?

Or even someone on the far left would do it, if they are vocal enough.

Sycamore

...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Jorge,

you underestimate the DNC. They are likely to nominate someone that will drive 50% of the democrats to vote for the R ticket.

Take your pick of the most likely candidates.

how long before they nominate a homosexual or a trans candidate?

Or even someone on the far left would do it, if they are vocal enough.

Sycamore

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Trump 2024

DeSantis 2028

Both are AWESOME!

While I absolutely wish that we had Trump back & that he would be electable in 2024, sadly, for a whole multitude of reasons, his ego being one of them, he is simply not electable even if elections weren't fraud.

DeSantis is the best possible hope that anyone, not a DemonRat, has of regaining some level of control of the country in 2024, whether that control is real of not.

And if you don't like DeSantis, you sure as hell better find another savior real quick like, 'cause it's not DJT...............if the R's nominate him, it will be another wasted opportunity, not to be rectified for at least another 4 years.

There's about 20% of the voters that swing an election in a few keyt states, & Trump won't get that vote; w/o it, even with a real election, Trump can't win.

DeSantis can, & is likely to pull enough of that swing % to win.

At the moment, the Demons have no real nationwide viable candidate either, surely not Newscum, but bad is he is, he'd likely beat Trump even if the election was real.

Let that sink in for a while.

MM

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Trump should bow out gracefully and throw what little support he has to DeSantis.

But he won't. Instead he will throw his wrecking ball around and ruin Republican chances for victory in 2024.

After voting for him twice I am officially done with him and the retards who still support him. I doubt if he would win even one primary and he certainly could not win the Presidency.
You’re a quitter. You quit ranching and have the ovaries to criticize the best POTUS in decades.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

You’re a quitter. You quit ranching and have the ovaries to criticize the best POTUS in decades.

Spanky can speak for himself, but there's an old saying in a song, "You gotta know when to hold 'em know when to fold em' know when to walk away, know when to run."

DJT simply cannot win for way too many reasons; we are better off with a (maybe) lesser R, who has a better chance to win than with more Demons running the WH.

Blindly cutting off your nose to spite your face is usually not a smart thing to do.

MM

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I voted straight Republican since 1975. Even if Trump won the election which with the current system is almost impossible, he would face obstruction which made 2017-2020 look like Child Play.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It doesn't look good does it. The republicans failed to bring the stolen 2020 election to a close and now again in 2022 America is dealing with it. You can bet the democRATs are going to do it again in 2024.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Hardwoodmaterials
If he makes a run for president I believe I would vote for him over Trump and I liked the direction Trump had the country going.

Surly you don`t mean the authoritarian dictatorship he was trying to turn America into.
I guess you're happy with the Biden dictatorship?

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
690 members (10ring1, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 71 invisible), 2,818 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,634
Posts18,398,877
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.