Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Literally stumbles across this and couldn't resist. As new, less than a box of shells through it, NEF Pardner SB1 20 gauge. It has a fixed modified choke but we'll see how it patterns. Have already talked to a gunsmith about drilling it out for choke tubes, but he'll need to measure it first to determine if it's possible. Also asked him about milling a small flat spot on the receiver for a small reflex red dot sight. I thought it was a good $175 spent on one of my favorite hobbies!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by DeanAnderson; 10/30/22. Reason: add pictures

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Great snag for $175.00 !!!
If you don’t like it, I’ll take it off your hands, and give you your money back for it. 😬

Last edited by chlinstructor; 10/30/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's possible.........the threading for choke tubes. We've got 5 of them here. 4 done and one waiting to be done.

I send mine to William Lambert at SumToy Customs. He does great work and his tubes are second to none.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Hard to believe a break open single costs that much today. I remember my younger brother bought a brand new H&R 20 gauge for his first shotgun when he was in junior high for 39.95.

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
And bread used to be a nickle a loaf...

But yes, just like everything else...

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
Congrats - that's a great price for the 20. Post pics when you pattern it. Bet it would shoot well with TSS straight 8.5 or 9s.

I have the same gun but in 12 gauge. The 12 was factory threaded for Win chokes. Had SumToy drill/tap it for fiber optic sights couple years back and patterns Hevi-13 straight #7s nicely through a .660.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself. It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409

"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer

Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
Campfire Greenhorn
Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Hard to believe a break open single costs that much today. I remember my younger brother bought a brand new H&R 20 gauge for his first shotgun when he was in junior high for 39.95.

They were the NWTF gun of the year in the early 90s, and that factory dipped original Mossy Oak Bottomland makes them particularly desirable. They can fetch twice that or more on the big online auction sites. Came in 20, 12 and 10 with the 20 being harder to find.

Last edited by paboxcall; 10/30/22.

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself. It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409

"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer

Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
And bread used to be a nickle a loaf...

But yes, just like everything else...
I bought a couple used singles back in that same time frame for 25 bucks apiece. I remember you could buy a new Stevens single shot .22 from the hardware store in town for 34.95 or a bolt action repeater for 44.95. Guess I'm just getting old.

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
With that information, chilinstructor, you'll need to up the anty! Lol! Thank you paboxcall and welcome to the fire!

NRA life member

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You're heading backwards....

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
the camo dip job would cost dang near $175
good score

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
With that information, chilinstructor, you'll need to up the anty! Lol! Thank you paboxcall and welcome to the fire!

LOL. Yep. I was just messing with ya.
Like I said, great snag at that price.
I saw one at a gun store several years ago. They were asking $375 for it. 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yep. I remember buying a 20 gauge standard finish version way back then in a pawn shop used, but like new for $25 bucks. I cut the barrel down to 20” with a pipe cutter, and cut the rear of the butt stock off with a saw to make it a pistol grip. Kept it in our old JD 4020 Tractor for a snake gun when I’d have to spend all summer plowing our wheat fields.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by LFC
You're heading backwards....

No, just something to occupy some time and have fun with...

NRA life member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You're gonna LOVE that gun once you get it set up to kill turkeys.

I went that way about 5 springs ago. Now my SX2 and SX3 (and all the others) just sit. Your new toy is.......metal to metal.......the exact gun I started with in putting mine together.

At any reasonable turkey shooting distance, you'll never tell the difference between it and a 3 1/2" 12 gauge with lead shot.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Literally stumbles across this and couldn't resist. As new, less than a box of shells through it, NEF Pardner SB1 20 gauge. It has a fixed modified choke but we'll see how it patterns. Have already talked to a gunsmith about drilling it out for choke tubes, but he'll need to measure it first to determine if it's possible. Also asked him about milling a small flat spot on the receiver for a small reflex red dot sight. I thought it was a good $175 spent on one of my favorite hobbies!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Love it! Nice find.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dean and Yoder, you inspired me.

I always regretted not buying one when they were being produced. I was in my LGS today and found this 20 gauge 3" modified choke. It looked so good it seems the only thing is was missing was the box and manual. The bore is like new. Looks like the only wear it has is from sitting on a shelf. Not sure whoever owned it ever used it. I'm going to use it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Nice!

NRA life member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
DANG, but that's about spotless !!! Beautiful CCH on it !!!

CONGRATS !!!!

If you decide to go all-out turkey hamma with it.......get with me. We've only had about 5 of them done. 😉👍

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The CCH does jump out. It looks really good. It's got some rust freckling from finger prints. Hopefully those will come off. That spot in the trigger was old grease and it wiped off.

I was thinking about tubing it. But I'll likely leave it as is for a squirrel gun.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 11/09/22.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Dean and Yoder, you inspired me.

I always regretted not buying one when they were being produced. I was in my LGS today and found this 20 gauge 3" modified choke. It looked so good it seems the only thing is was missing was the box and manual. The bore is like new. Looks like the only wear it has is from sitting on a shelf. Not sure whoever owned it ever used it. I'm going to use it.

That's exactly like the one my brother bought from Jamesway for 39.95 as his first shotgun back in the '70's. I still have a picture of him and me with him holding that gun and 7 dead cottontails spread out in front of us that we killed after school one day. Scribbled on the back of the pic it says "seven rabbits in 45 minutes after school".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was thinking about tubing it. But I'll likely leave it as is for a squirrel gun.

If you thread it for tubes..........it's a 30 second transition between squirrel gun and all-out turkey hamma.

Just sayin' wink

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Yoder409

If you thread it for tubes..........it's a 30 second transition between squirrel gun and all-out turkey hamma.

Just sayin' wink
We killed a bunch of turks with the one my brother had with it's mod. choked barrel and 3" Winchester XX magnums. Some of them at distances nobody would believe could be done without a 3" 12 and extra full. We did a lot of night time predator calling back then too {fox pelts brought darn good money} and he killed a bunch of those with that 20 gauge and 3" number 4's too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The inside diameter at the muzzle is .585 on the nose. It might throw a pretty good pattern of TSS #9 with a .585 choke.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 11/08/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The inside diameter at the muzzle is .585 on the nose. It might throw a pretty good pattern of TSS #9 with a .585 choke.

Never know til you try.

Turkey tube I'm shooting 7's through is a .562-5"

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Glocks, that is a great looking little 20 for sure, congrats on the find.
I would give it a try with the TSS before you did anything, you might get lucky. At worst, you are out a shell or two but it could save you some money if it is a shooter.
You going to put sling swivels on it or run the sling that chokes the stock and barrel?

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Grown men with children's guns......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pullit
Glocks, that is a great looking little 20 for sure, congrats on the find.
I would give it a try with the TSS before you did anything, you might get lucky. At worst, you are out a shell or two but it could save you some money if it is a shooter.
You going to put sling swivels on it or run the sling that chokes the stock and barrel?

Hadn't thought about it. Would prefer not to make any modifications for now.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I always did like CCH guns

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

X2

I've got a nice, un-modified receiver with a (so far) 2-barrel set here (20 gauge & .30-30) with nice CCH on it.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Got a buddy that has a 45/70 in one as well. It shoots really well, but with a good hand load will get your attention

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Same but it has to be the "right" one. As well as Turnbull does CCH, looks wrong on a 1911 frame/slide. Looks right on a SAA or shotgun tho.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Teal

Same but it has to be the "right" one. As well as Turnbull does CCH, looks wrong on a 1911 frame/slide. Looks right on a SAA or shotgun tho.

Agreed !!!!

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
This one is about the size of a youth gun, 13" L.O.P., 22" barrel, also choked .585". I do have some 3" TSS #7's that I'll try prior to any choke work. Probably replace the recoil pad with an actual recoil pad and use it for the youth hunts I sponsor on my property. But before that, I have to fully field test it! Just to make sure it's up to standards...

NRA life member

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Dean, are you thinking of putting a red dot on it?

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Yes. I'd like to have a spot milled for the footprint of one of the smaller dot sights.

NRA life member

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You could drill and tap and bed the sight and not mess up the camo dip as much, just a thought.
Be sure and post up a picture or two when you get it done.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Grew up deer hunting in a shotgun/bow only county. At 9, dad had me shooting a youth 20ga single with of course 3in 00 magnums. Plastic buttplate. That thing was brutal.

Pattern must have sucked, I was 9, had a doe and yearling start feeding under a crabapple tree at about 25/30 yards. Killed them both one shot. Deer career has been downhill ever since.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
That must have been one heck of a pattern...lol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by killerv
Grew up deer hunting in a shotgun/bow only county. At 9, dad had me shooting a youth 20ga single with of course 3in 00 magnums. Plastic buttplate. That thing was brutal.

Pattern must have sucked, I was 9, had a doe and yearling start feeding under a crabapple tree at about 25/30 yards. Killed them both one shot. Deer career has been downhill ever since.

Good story! 00 buck is not a handicap under the right conditions. It's deadly on deer. I grew up hunting shotgun-only counties and we just accepted 00 was what it was and your deer had to be 40 yards or closer. In our jungles, that's not that hard. Most were that close and closer. I mainly use slugs now, but I still use 00 for deer. I call it my weekend load. Because I know on Fridays and Saturdays, the hunt clubs will be out running their hounds and many of the deer on those days are moving fast not paying terrible attention to what they are running towards, only what they are running from. I've had deer run by so close I could almost reach out and touch them. In thick cover, under those circumstances, 00 is the best deer round there is.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

This... I find it hard to believe anyone would buy these...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some say something is worth what someone will pay for it. I say something's worth is based on how much pleasure it brings to the owner. I bought my little gem for three times what it sold for new when they were still being made. I've no problem with that. Some people pay thousands for handmade calls, rare postage stamps, old bottles of wine. If it brings the buyer some joy, more power to them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby

Their perfect comination of simplicity and effectiveness is just too much for some to bear. 😉

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The lure of their perfect comination of simplicity and effectiveness is just too much for some to bear. 😉

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Good story! 00 buck is not a handicap under the right conditions. It's deadly on deer. I grew up hunting shotgun-only counties and we just accepted 00 was what it was and your deer had to be 40 yards or closer. In our jungles, that's not that hard. Most were that close and closer. I mainly use slugs now, but I still use 00 for deer. I call it my weekend load. Because I know on Fridays and Saturdays, the hunt clubs will be out running their hounds and many of the deer on those days are moving fast not paying terrible attention to what they are running towards, only what they are running from. I've had deer run by so close I could almost reach out and touch them. In thick cover, under those circumstances, 00 is the best deer round there is.
I've never heard of OO buckshot being loaded in a 20 gauge shell. I've only ever seen #3 buck loaded in the 2 3/4 inch shell and # 2 buck in the 3" shell.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

The lure of their perfect comination of simplicity and effectiveness is just too much for some to bear. 😉
Except for the simple minded....

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
I don’t see the allure that would lure me into buying a single shot either but I’m not going to cast stones if others do. I just prefer to have a backup shot. Different stokes for different folks…

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I've never heard of OO buckshot being loaded in a 20 gauge shell. I've only ever seen #3 buck loaded in the 2 3/4 inch shell and # 2 buck in the 3" shell.

That could be. I've only used 12 gauges for deer. Just saying 00 is a superb deer killer under the right conditions.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Slugs werent allowed in our county. When the 3 1/2in craze hit, dad went and bought two mossberg 835s, we stacked deer up with those things. I remember he belly crawled up to a foodplot on a big 10 eating one morning, squeeze one off at 67 steps. He didn't go far. Biggest thing though with that 00, if they didn't drop, you needed to watch them fall. That buckshot would plug a hole and rarely got any blood trail.

The guy that developed hevishot lives right down the road from me, he'd bring us cases of free stuff in the early days. I actually have a box of some of his prototype hevi buckshot from 20 years ago or so he gave me to test out.

Last edited by killerv; 11/11/22.
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
IL doesn't allow "00" Buck for deer, so I've never used it for that.

One of the reasons there's so many different things out there, is so that you can get/use just about whatever you'd like. Make it whatever you'd like, can afford, whatever. People that constantly say "I would never get that" or "I can't believe anyone would use/buy that" or "I don't use it so it must not be necessary" or even "you're stupid for using/buying that" are merely expressing their opinion in a place where NOGAF about their opinion! Seams being an A-Hole is in vogue now from the safety of their home sitting in front of a keyboard, as I am right now! Lol! I'm sure there's stuff that these people buy/use that I would think the same thing about and never give a second look. Difference is, I don't post my opinion about it in their thread/post.

I purchased this thing because it intrigued me, was, in my opinion, cheap enough (with what stuff costs nowadays) and it will be a nice addition to turkey hunting for a youth who otherwise wouldn't have something to use in the turkey woods.

NRA life member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dean Anderson
.....it will be a nice addition to turkey hunting for a youth who otherwise wouldn't have something to use in the turkey woods.

It will be a nice addition for a youth or for ANYONE.

I have a safe CHUCKED with dedicated turkey guns......from .410 bore to 10 gauge. Singles.......pumps......autos.......
So, I can use whatever tool I feel like every time I go out.

I have used my 20 gauge single for every bird since I set it up over 5 years ago (except for one fall bird using a "nostalgia" gun).

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
TN was slug only (no buckshot) and it is impressive to watch a deer get hit and body slammed with one of those. First deer I ever killed was a gun was with a 12ga slug

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I've never had a "dedicated turkey gun". Never felt the slightest need. Spring or fall, gobbler or hen, mine have all died just fine after being blasted with a standard 26" - 30" barreled blued steel and walnut field gun with nothing more than beads for sights. Many with just a standard modified or full choke and field loads.

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Again, it's all whatever you want to make of it.

NRA life member

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I won one at an NWTF banquet years ago and gave it to a little boy at the banquet boy he was excited

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

I went that way about 5 springs ago. Now my SX2 and SX3 (and all the others) just sit. Your new toy is.......metal to metal.......the exact gun I started with in putting mine together.

At any reasonable turkey shooting distance, you'll never tell the difference between it and a 3 1/2" 12 gauge with lead shot.

Beautiful Turkey and SG there Yoder409.

I have never had the opportunity to hunt Turkeys, how do they taste?

Cheers ~

KB

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by LFC
I won one at an NWTF banquet years ago and gave it to a little boy at the banquet boy he was excited

Perfect!

NRA life member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KillerBee

Cheers ~

They taste just like chicken. 😁

Actually.......... They don't taste the same as a Butterball. But they were born to run and fly and eat bugs, berries and acorns. Butterballs were born to stand in a barn and eat turkey pellets. Wild turkey has its own taste. And that tastes like turkey. But, it IS a drier meat (less fat) and unless you address that when cooking it, you'll end up with something as moist as a mouthful of sawdust and tougher
than the sole of a workshoe.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Cheers ~

They taste just like chicken. 😁

Actually.......... They don't taste the same as a Butterball. But they were born to run and fly and eat bugs, berries and acorns. Butterballs were born to stand in a barn and eat turkey pellets. Wild turkey has its own taste. And that tastes like turkey. But, it IS a drier meat (less fat) and unless you address that when cooking it, you'll end up with something as moist as a mouthful of sawdust and tougher
than the sole of a workshoe.

Have you ever tried to Fondue the breast meat?

I do my Ruffed Grouse that way with a variety of dipping sauces, best way to cook and eat Ruffies!

KB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have not.

Usually grill mine the day after they're killed. My brother does deep-fried strips.....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
How do they taste? Pretty good actually. 😛

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Show off......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Show off......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by SS336

DANG, but that looks GOOOOD !!!!! 😳

Details ??

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Give it a try, it may become your favorite way to eat them. Eliminates the dryness issue and does not mask the flavor, which is why I do my Ruffies that way.

Ruffies have a very delicate and delicious flavor, it's actually my favorite game diner. We use Peanut Oil, cut breast meat into 1" cubes, when the oil reaches 375, put your cube in and as soon as it stops bubbling, it's good to go :o)

KB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
👆

That looks plenty tolerable.

Yep !!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Another beautiful aspect of the fondue, you can make a variety of dipping sauces so at one sitting you can have an Asian Sauce, a Mexican sauce, an Italian Sauce etc.

You can take your turkey all around the world on one diner table :o)

KB

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Cheers ~
My wife makes a killer home made turkey soup from the legs and thighs. I can't stomach the breast meat but then I won't eat the breast meat from a Butterball or chicken either. My dogs seem to like wild turkey breast so I feed it to them.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Show off......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by SS336

DANG, but that looks GOOOOD !!!!! 😳

Details ??

Pound turkey breast flat, 3/8”
Sauté fresh spinach, mushrooms, onion and garlic
Roll good deli ham, Provolone and Muenster cheese along with the sauté mixture in the turkey breast from the thin end
Wrap with bacon and use toothpicks to hold it together.
Bake it in a 375 degree oven till it’s done slice and eat.
Might of forgot something but as always improvise. 😁

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Turkey tenders work well too. Baked for heart health. 😂

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Nice looking meat fellers....I guess we'll never see Martha Stewart's prO staff Ynder409s smoked turkey he bragged about.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I've killed several turkeys with my H&R .12ga with modified choke. Just let them get a few steps closer.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Nice gun, but give it a test fire first to see if it shoots close.

I bought a used little compact H&R 20 SS with a choate pistol grip stock that I wanted to use on the ATV for a survival gun.. thing shot 18 inches to the side at 20 yards.

Off it went to the next road hunters dream.

Other than that, How was the show Mrs. Lincoln?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, THAT just looks pretty tolerable.......

Yep.

😋

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Good looking eats for sure

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Different strokes for different folks....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
yea you stroke things diff. than all of us

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 44mc
yea you stroke things diff. than all of us

🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Last weekend's bird the way it looks tonight.

Flavored with a little TSS. Told my wife to chew lightly just in case. Glad I did.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 01/22/23.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Looks good.

The cow is where you are, the bull is where you want to be.

No one gets something for nothing unless someone else got nothing for something.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'd like to find one of the 20 gauge H&R single shots in camo

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
697 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 160user, 117LBS, 1badf350, 12344mag, 77 invisible), 2,684 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,689
Posts18,399,819
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.