-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If your government told you to take Ivermectin, you would.

GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Backroads

Doubt it. You guys took it anyway.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by kenjs1
mauserna9mm- not vaxed here and am one of those who did pay attention to my mate Trump who said from the start ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine worked. World would be so much better off had they not censored him instead of promoting folks like Faucci who lined their pockets while promoting gain of function and tormented puppies to death.

I also listened to my wife who watched Christian shows talking to doctors who dared speak out on safe treatments. Take it as you will.

Not sure what is available for you down under but we bought some Xlear nasal spray. They tried to make them remove claims about its effectiveness but the company refused siting independent lab results. Think grapefruit is a main ingredient.

Another nasal spray is Budesonide. I keep both on hand. Blow my nose and spray before being around people. None of these are expensive. Nor is ivermectin for that matter.

Hope you mend up and family stays healthy.

BTW - wife and I both tested positive a few weeks apart. Took my stuff and vitamins with zinc ( and no coffee) , fluids and soup, and slept a lot. Needed it as I don't sleep enough to start, Was just tired and sort of cold clammy feeling in my back for better part of three days, Fine since. Wife recently undergoing cancer treatments and got first vax as mandated to visit hospital. We refused secondary vax and doctor agreed. Her symptoms were even milder than mine.

Trump did get vaccinated though and even Ivanka was promoting vaccination:

https://apnews.com/article/coronavi...vaccine-74abcd4e6833835f5df445fe2142e22b

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...n-on-vaccine-push-with-post-celebrating/

Why would I take a dewormer? and I don't have malaria or rheumatoid arthritis. I didn't need to take anything.

Then why did you take the HIV injection ? multiple times !!

You're not even humans anymore, you're a fkn science project ... mice & hamsters ....

.gov & pharma property .....

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord
mauserna9mm- not vaxed here and am one of those who did pay attention to my mate Trump who said from the start ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine worked. World would be so much better off had they not censored him instead of promoting folks like Faucci who lined their pockets while promoting gain of function and tormented puppies to death.

I also listened to my wife who watched Christian shows talking to doctors who dared speak out on safe treatments. Take it as you will.

Not sure what is available for you down under but we bought some Xlear nasal spray. They tried to make them remove claims about its effectiveness but the company refused siting independent lab results. Think grapefruit is a main ingredient.

Another nasal spray is Budesonide. I keep both on hand. Blow my nose and spray before being around people. None of these are expensive. Nor is ivermectin for that matter.

Hope you mend up and family stays healthy.

BTW - wife and I both tested positive a few weeks apart. Took my stuff and vitamins with zinc ( and no coffee) , fluids and soup, and slept a lot. Needed it as I don't sleep enough to start, Was just tired and sort of cold clammy feeling in my back for better part of three days, Fine since. Wife recently undergoing cancer treatments and got first vax as mandated to visit hospital. We refused secondary vax and doctor agreed. Her symptoms were even milder than mine.

Trump did get vaccinated though and even Ivanka was promoting vaccination:

https://apnews.com/article/coronavi...vaccine-74abcd4e6833835f5df445fe2142e22b

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...n-on-vaccine-push-with-post-celebrating/

Why would I take a dewormer? and I don't have malaria or rheumatoid arthritis. I didn't need to take anything.

Then why did you take the HIV injection ? multiple times !!

You're not even humans anymore, you're a fkn science project ... mice & hamsters ....

.gov & pharma property .....

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I meant that once I had Covid I didn't need treatment - my symptoms were mild. Why would I take a dewormer or arthritis treatment or spray something up my nose?

The worst sde effects of the vaccine was the Karen reactions from others who didn't take the vaccine. I survived Covid, the vaccinations and the Karen responses. You guys still haven't recovered from your Karen inflictions - maybe you need more horse paste or something?

Well?
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
The 'vaccine' which isn't, isn't safe. There is no way I would be forced to take the jab. Australians need to rise up and take back control of their communist dictator government!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Lol, if your government told you to take Ivermectin you would be on the phone with a farrier asap to get your shoes fitted.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M

Lol, if your government told you to take Ivermectin you would be on the phone with a farrier asap to get your shoes fitted.

You guys just sneeze then rush out for a dose of horse paste, no prompting needed. That's funny.

I'll bet yoy guys will continue snorting that stuff for years to come while the horses drag their itchy backsides through the paddock.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
The 'vaccine' which isn't, isn't safe. There is no way I would be forced to take the jab. Australians need to rise up and take back control of their communist dictator government!

As far as I'm aware it's largely over for the run of the mill public over here. Not sure what they're doing with the medico's side of things.

School teachers were "supposed" to get vaccinated when it was still going on but some didn't - they never lost their jobs and the outfall currently being pushed by our state government is that those who didn't comply (no need to comply now) will have their pay docked as a penalty. Looks really stupid since people are leaving that profession for a whole bunch of reasons. I think there will be enough backlash for them to not continue with the pay docking.

I guess since about 90% of us got jabbed we'll all be dead soon anyway or at least will start to become magnetic, or go deaf from the Karen abuse that will continue for the next few years.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Really? That is what you got from my post.

I didn't get jabbed.
I never mentioned Trump's jabbed status.
Never derided you for getting jabbed.
I got over Covid in short order without the jab.
I personally have interacted with people who had healthy family members (yes plural) die of unrelated illnesses after getting the jab.
Look up the words Died Suddenly and its implications on the net.

I related easily accessible items with proven track records at fighting the ailment....for your benefit.

Seems more important to you I dared to agree with things Trump also found true.

It is apparent derangement symptom prohibits a reasonable weighing of risks\benefits or polite conversation.

This will be hard for you to believe but people are not snorting ivermectin. Instruction can be tricky for some I guess.

May want someone to explain the word Karen to you. Shouting it first doesn't stop you from being one.

Keep my list handy anyway because guess what. A hell of a lot of jabbed people get Covid more than once.

Believe it or not most came on here out of care and for your benefit.

Still must be true because I am sure all now want you stay up to date on boosters.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Really? That is what you got from my post.

I didn't get jabbed.
I never mentioned Trump's jabbed status.
Never derided you for getting jabbed.
I got over Covid in short order without the jab.
I personally have interacted with people who had healthy family members (yes plural) die of unrelated illnesses after getting the jab.
Look up the words Died Suddenly and its implications on the net.

I related easily accessible items with proven track records at fighting the ailment....for your benefit.

Seems more important to you I dared to agree with things Trump also found true.

It is apparent derangement symptom prohibits a reasonable weighing of risks\benefits or polite conversation.

This will be hard for you to believe but people are not snorting ivermectin. Instruction can be tricky for some I guess.

May want someone to explain the word Karen to you. Shouting it first doesn't stop you from being one.

Keep my list handy anyway because guess what. A hell of a lot of jabbed people get Covid more than once.

Believe it or not most came on here out of care and for your benefit.

Still must be true because I am sure all now want you stay up to date on boosters.

It's this simple - you offered your unsubstantiated batshit crazy advice and opinions (after the event) and I rejected them. I gave a blunt honest response and you didn't like that - your problem not mine. Need thicker skin mate or life will be hard.

Well?
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL how many pages of rebuttals from you but yeah.....others are the thin skinned ones. TFF

TDS on display is so predictably entertaining.

I will stick with what works and believing people I know and trust.

You keep trusting your government. I am sure they love you for it.

Time for your boosters.......mate.

Later

Last edited by kenjs1; 11/03/22.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I’m thinking some people need to use google and study Ivermectin. Or you can just go on believing the left wing news.
I’m still trying to figure out how it worked well in some foreign countries but couldn’t work her.lol Edk

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
LOL how many pages of rebuttals from you but yeah.....others are the thin skinned ones. TFF

Later

Your country has a significantly higher death rate from covid than ours. You should be getting advice from us, but you ignorantly think otherwise. It's like the loser of a race telling the winner how to win the race after it's been won. You guys are getting dumber everyday.

Well?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Later

Your country has a significantly higher death rate from covid than ours. You should be getting advice from us, but you ignorantly think otherwise. It's like the loser of a race telling the winner how to win the race after it's been won. You guys are getting dumber everyday.
Shut up and tell us how to kill schit with a boomerang.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raferman

Later

Shut up and tell us how to kill schit with a boomerang.

Ha ha. How do you keep a dickhead in suspense? I'll tell you later.

Well?
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Have you ever been vaccinated for anything so far in your life?
I've taken many vaccines, but never have I taken a mRNA based vaccine. I've taken dozens of subunit vaccines.

As has been said over and over and over again this details matters a low. People who understand science know this detail is critically important.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by OldHat
I've taken many vaccines, but never have I taken a mRNA based vaccine. I've taken dozens of subunit vaccines.

As has been said over and over and over again this details matters a low. People who understand science know this detail is critically important.

Gosh, how much longer do I have to live? Apart from death what other side effects should I look out for? I mean both now and after the next booster?

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by OldHat

Gosh, how much longer do I have to live? Apart from death what other side effects should I look out for? I mean both now and after the next booster?

Hang on, there is one thing that I have noticed. It's a sort of ringing in the ears except it kinda sounds like a million Karens on the other side of the planet letting loose whilst chewing on horse paste. Weird hey?

Well?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What’s weird is when an ignorantfuck like you tries to justify being forced by your government into taking part in human medical experiments. What’s weird is when an ignorantfuck like you thinks they have the moral high ground because you were “vaccinated” yet you’re still getting sick, you’re still transmitting it to others and you’re still symptomatic….in other words YOU ARE A GULLIBLE, IGNORANT, COWARDLY, DUMBFUCK. Pussies like you didn’t have the nuts to stand up for your family or yourselves..so you rolled over and let them have their way with you dipshits and now you try to play like you’re a big boy?….GMAFB, you cowered like the scared little pusssies you are and stood in line anxiously awaiting your chance to fall in lock step with whatever your government mandated. You couldn’t wait to virtue signal by getting your jab but unfortunately you dumbfucks breed with other dumbfucks creating a younger generation of young dumbfucks that did NOT have a choice in the matter yet you still shot your children up too. Great work dumbfuck!

There were some real men and women in your country that defied the bastards and fought back against tyranny but that ain’t you sweetheart, you are a coward and a pussy and you prove it with every post.

Now go get boosted and roll over ass up for your government…you fu.cking pussy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
What’s weird is when an ignorantfuck like you tries to justify being forced by your government into taking part in human medical experiments. What’s weird is when an ignorantfuck like you thinks they have the moral high ground because you were “vaccinated” yet you’re still getting sick, you’re still transmitting it to others and you’re still symptomatic….in other words YOU ARE A GULLIBLE, IGNORANT, COWARDLY, DUMBFUCK. Pussies like you didn’t have the nuts to stand up for your family or yourselves..so you rolled over and let them have their way with you dipshits and now you try to play like you’re a big boy?….GMAFB, you cowered like the scared little pusssies you are and stood in line anxiously awaiting your chance to fall in lock step with whatever your government mandated. You couldn’t wait to virtue signal by getting your jab but unfortunately you dumbfucks breed with other dumbfucks creating a younger generation of young dumbfucks that did NOT have a choice in the matter yet you still shot your children up too. Great work dumbfuck!

There were some real men and women in your country that defied the bastards and fought back against tyranny but that ain’t you sweetheart, you are a coward and a pussy and you prove it with every post.

Now go get boosted and roll over ass up for your government…you fu.cking pussy.

That's the Karen noise that I mentioned in my post above, exactly. With an extra hint of bidet and Cottonelle I think.

Well?
Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 160user, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 65 invisible), 2,735 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,052
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.