Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
This country is in desperate need of Trump’s leadership. Time to go after the swamp with malice!

Amen.

I am MAGA.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
This country is in desperate need of Trump’s leadership. Time to go after the swamp with malice!

Amen.

Yep!!! First two things he needs to do is disband the FBI, ATF, and IRS. Then kick the living schitt out of Schitt for Brains Schiff and Little Chucky Schumer.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Much will depend on how candidates he spoke well of will do in upcoming election. He does not like to loose, therefore, much will depend if those people are elected or not. If he chooses to run you might need flack jacket in addition to 👷. Lot of people see his autocratic tendencies as a threat to American Democratic System. If he chooses to run you are in for extremely bumpy ride, fasten your harnesses.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Slavek
Lot of people see his autocratic tendencies as a threat to American Democratic System. .
No they do t, nobody with two brain cells left to rub together that is.

This “threat to Democracy” is the New Narrative put into place by the Media and the Democrats because they cannot run on the issues.

Anyone the believes Republicans and/or Trump are a “Threat” are totally brain dead, looked in the mirror lately

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If Trump announces his run on the 14th, Garland will indict on the 15th

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by steve4102

Or within a week.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I thought when a person running for office won they would lead. Now if person looses election they can say they won get to lead? I do not understand this new Democratic System.🤔

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I thought when a person running for office won they would lead. Now if person looses election they can say they won get to lead? I do not understand this new Democratic System.🤔
STFU

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Democracy two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by blanket
Originally Posted by Barkoff
If he is the candidate he has my vote, but would rather see a DeSantis/Noem ticket or DeSantis /Lake ticket. I doubt Lake would run two years in..if she wins in AZ
This Trump is too problematic and will be hogtied by the media

Anyone who is a serious threat to the Swamp will be hogtied by the media. Is there anyone stupid enough to believe the left will abandon their agenda for this country if Ron Desantis were to win the Presidency?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It looks like Trump is waiting to see how many of his supporters will win this November. If they are successful he will run because if that happens true results of 2024 presidential election will not matter.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Trump 2024

DeSantis 2028

DeSantis 2032

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No, just like in Russia, Belorussia, Hungary, Turkey,.....Trump 2024...... until his natural death. The organs of the government will be utilised to maintain control and stay in power.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Amen.

Yep!!! First two things he needs to do is disband the FBI, ATF, and IRS. Then kick the living schitt out of Schitt for Brains Schiff and Little Chucky Schumer.

Republican leadership in the house and senate has to go before anything else can be done. Nothing positive will happen with Mitch and Kevin in leadership positions.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pat85

Amen.

Republican leadership in the house and senate has to go before anything else can be done. Nothing positive will happen with Mitch and Kevin in leadership positions.

Fact

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
No, just like in Russia, Belorussia, Hungary, Turkey,.....Trump 2024...... until his natural death. The organs of the government will be utilised to maintain control and stay in power.

You should have your coming out party in conjunction with Trump declaring.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

The 14th is the date the committee gave Trump to comply with the subpoena (and the day before Pence’s book is released). It would be interesting if he showed up and announce….

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Trump 2024

DeSantis 2028

DeSantis 2032

^^^^THIS^^^^

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Pat85

Amen.

That's why, as Q said, the Military will be required to move forward. Trump is only waiting for the people to be, as Q said, from Dark to Light.

Like Trump said last week, ""When the people learn the truth they will support what we do." Remember those words, they are prophetic.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
778 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 88 invisible), 3,126 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,708
Posts18,400,128
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.