Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Satan is the true Enemy.

And he lives in democrats, as they have no moral compass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
BP-B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Interesting stuff A/S...

If desperation is a true reality for Xi...

Then desperate acts by a desperate man will be forthcoming with certainty.

Interesting Bio on Zeihan... doing some reading on him.

I have his latest book, haven't cracked it yet but it looks like an interesting read.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Interesting stuff A/S...

If desperation is a true reality for Xi...

Then desperate acts by a desperate man will be forthcoming with certainty.

Interesting Bio on Zeihan... doing some reading on him.

I am starting to think that the Rona was not an accident... caused by some dude eating a McBat at McChina...

It would make no sense for the Chinese to do this to themselves. This is the closest they've been to Civil War since Mao.

As much as everyone hates here hates our vaccines, they are substantially better than the Chinese version which provides NO protection at all, which is large swaths of China are still under lockdown.

If this was an intentional act, we did it to them, not the other way around. The U.S. can survive in a post globalized world just fine. The China returns to a nation of subsistence level farmers.

Here's a good summary of why the U.S. and our close trading partners will come out in the strongest position.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
China is the enemy.

Russia will sit back and play games.

China includes NKorea IMHO when we are talking endgame.

China's in the middle of a population collapse.

They really fooked themselves with One Child:
Your opinion? Wouldn't China be better off with about half the population (or less) than it now has? I understand there is the temporary problem of a bunch of people too old to work. But the Asians aren't burdened with the feelings that westerners have about the infirm. Or are they?

No that's an old economic fallacy.

People = power.
People = soldiers
People = production

And more importantly, you need YOUNG people for all these things. China's the most rapidly aging country IN HISTORY, and they baby boomer world wide hit peak retirement rate this quarter. In the U.S. for every babyboomer retiring only one Gen Zer's entering the work force. I don't know the exact number for China, but it's probably 4x worse.

Let me express this a different way. When we look at long term GDP, in simple terms, the rate of change is the sum of two numbers; the growth rate of per worker productivity, and historically, population growth. Historically most countries has a nice even population triangle, more 20 year old's, than 30 year old's, than 40 year old's, etc.. In other words your populations concentrated in the younger working generations. Today China population structure is the opposite. So they'll have more people retired than working.

As you can see, we must adjust the above equation to growth in GDP = increase in per worker productivity + increase in work force. We've established the delta on their work force in the coming decades is negative, but what about their productivity.

One of the keys to productivity is specialization and the division of labor. The more people you have the finer you can subdivide and specialize your labor. In general, for every order of magnitude increase of the number of people in an economic system, there's a 10% increase in per person productivity. In other words, on average, the people in a city of million people are 50% more productive on a per person basis than those in a hamlet of 100 folks.

Now apply this to what's happen in China. As their work force implodes, so their their productivity. Then means both numbers, the change in population and change in productivity will be negative for the foreseeable future. This is not good for China. They're in for a very dark future.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Ain't going to fight much of a war anywhere without fuel

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
China has 152,000,000 men between the ages of 20 and 35.

2,000,000 active military personnel.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I believe it was "Chinese" Gordon who said,

"Every man has a final weapon: his own life. If he's afraid to lose it he throws the weapon away."

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
China has 152,000,000 men between the ages of 20 and 35.

2,000,000 active military personnel.
Yes, right now they do. But, where are the young ones to replace those young military age personnel ? They don't exist. They are dangerous now. What will the Chinese military look like in 30 years ?

I agree the risk today is big. If China wants to make a move on Tiawan they have to do it soon or they have to get more people (countries) into their sphere of influence so they can draft them too. China has been doing that. But, will those countries let their young people be drafted by China ? I can only hope we can hold them off or defeat them in some way without a war before China becomes impotent.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Here's the breakdown of China's military for 2022. Active, reserve, and paramilitary total 3,134,000 troops.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.php?country_id=china

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kwg020
Yes, right now they do. But, where are the young ones to replace those young military age personnel ?

kwg

19,570,568 reach military age annually.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.php?country_id=china

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The largest manufacturing country on the planet (China) with a population of 1.4 billion can field a military.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
China is the enemy.

Russia will sit back and play games.

China includes NKorea IMHO when we are talking endgame.

I believe this to be correct. Not that i know shinola but them bastids have designs on ruling the world and are patient enough to see it through

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What happened to AI and robotics replacing all the humans? I thought decreasing population was supposed to be a good thing.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Mac84
I believe this to be correct. Not that i know shinola but them bastids have designs on ruling the world and are patient enough to see it through

China is just sitting back waiting for the west to implode. Some German industrialists, along with Chancellor Scholz traveled to China very recently to see if it was possible for Germany to leave the NATO sinking ship.

I can't say that I blame Germany. Their alliance with the U.S.A. has crashed their country.

https://thesaker.is/berlin-goes-to-beijing-the-real-deal/

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Satan is the true Enemy.

And he speaks mandarin, and boils dogs alive before eating them.

John Cena?

Source?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Would love to hear thoughts from you guys on us ending up in a war with china and russia. So you think its going to happen? How fast? Do we have the capability to take on china, russia, possibly india? Seems we are marching closer every day. Just curious on you alls thoughts

I can promise you this:

90% of America won’t be watching this one from their living room.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by kwg020
Yes, right now they do. But, where are the young ones to replace those young military age personnel ?

kwg

19,570,568 reach military age annually.

Not even close.

About 8 million Chinese men reach military age this year.
China recently released new demographic information missing 100 million people.....all of which were young people.
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by deflave
Would love to hear thoughts from you guys on us ending up in a war with china and russia. So you think its going to happen? How fast? Do we have the capability to take on china, russia, possibly india? Seems we are marching closer every day. Just curious on you alls thoughts

I can promise you this:

LOL
i think this and whats more, it isnt china or russia we need worry about, its our own gov calling in UN forces to squelsh us Patriots

I AM AMERICA!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
UN forces being China forces.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by deflave

I can promise you this:

LOL
i think this and whats more, it isnt china or russia we need worry about, its our own gov calling in UN forces to squelsh us Patriots

That would have to go through the security council where Britain and France have veto powers, neither of which would be interested in committing troops to an internal U.S. issue.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
698 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 76 invisible), 2,957 guests, and 1,378 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,681
Posts18,399,678
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.