I like to see this kind of stuff!

I think you'll enjoy it too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Most of that area use to be a B 52 Missile range back in the 50s, 60s and 70s, thru the early 80s...

so they aren't going to hit anything that they might hurt.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
That would be fun.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paging Gunner500

Looks like a lot of fun!

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When I was gifted my S/Sharps in 45-110 by my friend ET (Jim Martin) as a retirement gift, Sharpsguy (Bill Bagwell RIP) invited me out to his place in Texas for a crash, PdD level course in the art of "Holy Black", from rolling paper patch bullets, grease cookies, the works. I was amazed that just after a few shots, I was routinely hitting the 500 yard ram target.

A couple of years later, we hunted bison together in Wyoming along with Doc Rocket and another former post here, EH76. For me it was like a page out of the west, had the buffalo slowly grazing towards us whilst we were concealed behind an old Sheep herder's stone marker. The shot was right at 102 yards and when I came of recoil, all I saw was the buffler with all four legs up in the air. Fun times..

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Cool stuff for sure

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
That’s too cool. Another gun to be bought now, here I thought the pretty Mohican had enough guns…
Hopefully I can make it to this coming spring event.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That maybe a trip in the next year or two!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Lotsa Folks.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Very Cool
Thanks for the post

IC B3

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Pretty cool. Looks like fun.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I went to my first Quigly match in 2006, I have not missed a match there since , love it. It's a grand event the biggest of its kind on the planet. The people who come are all shooters and staunch 2a advocates. You can shoot for 5 days prior the comp starting Sat 9 am.
More 45-70's fielded there than any other cartridge. From 38-55's to the 50-140 Sharps. You see more 74's , highwalls&clones, trapdoors, rollers and Eastcoast parlor guns of all types than at the gunshows. Yeah I like it....mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That looks lie a lot of fun.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
My neighbor shoots it. His first year, he missed winning it by 1 'hit'. Next year he won the men's division. Amazing shooting with iron sights.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What I love to see is the young kids getting into this stuff! We people who’ve grown up with our guns are fine, but there’s a helluva lotta younger people who have never been taught the things that we all love (and live for).
Here at home, the Chestnut Ridge Bow & Gun club has been supporting young shooters. Our high school has a pretty good shooting team, and we’ve been doing all we can to support them.
We got (IIRC) 5 rifles granted to them by the NRA. And they’re using our indoor range free of charge.
These young people are the future of our nation, and I’m very proud of having been small part of that.
I’d love to send soma our kids out there.
Maybe I’ll bring it up at the next meeting.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
I’d love to attend the Quigley shoot someday.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
When I was gifted my S/Sharps in 45-110 by my friend ET (Jim Martin) as a retirement gift, Sharpsguy (Bill Bagwell RIP) invited me out to his place in Texas for a crash, PdD level course in the art of "Holy Black", from rolling paper patch bullets, grease cookies, the works. I was amazed that just after a few shots, I was routinely hitting the 500 yard ram target.

A couple of years later, we hunted bison together in Wyoming along with Doc Rocket and another former post here, EH76. For me it was like a page out of the west, had the buffalo slowly grazing towards us whilst we were concealed behind an old Sheep herder's stone marker. The shot was right at 102 yards and when I came of recoil, all I saw was the buffler with all four legs up in the air. Fun times..

Great pics.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The Quigley is about 5 miles from my front door.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
What I love to see is the young kids getting into this stuff! We people who’ve grown up with our guns are fine, but there’s a helluva lotta younger people who have never been taught the things that we all love (and live for).
Here at home, the Chestnut Ridge Bow & Gun club has been supporting young shooters. Our high school has a pretty good shooting team, and we’ve been doing all we can to support them.
We got (IIRC) 5 rifles granted to them by the NRA. And they’re using our indoor range free of charge.
These young people are the future of our nation, and I’m very proud of having been small part of that.
I’d love to send soma our kids out there.
Maybe I’ll bring it up at the next meeting.
7mm

This is why I am a 4-H shooting coach and a member of a Friends of NRA committee. I’m try to put as many kids outdoors and behind a trigger as possible.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That looks like an absolutely splendid way to have fun. The whole package!

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,958 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,487
Posts18,452,010
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.