Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Backroads
Hey Steeyore, how about going outside for a bit? Maybe some fresh air and a break from the internet would do you good.
I am outside
Sitting I’m my deer stand watching 3 does waiting for MR Jake to pop out

Nothing like dropping Gateway pundit links from the stand, JFC

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
HERE WE GO: ABC News Explains Why a “Red Mirage” Will Occur Tuesday – Reveals Which States Democrats Are Going to Try to Steal

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eveals-states-democrats-going-try-steal/

They don’t even try to hide it anymore
They pulled the same psy-op in 2020. It likely means the steal is in, and they are priming us for the election going the opposite of what we expect.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by okie
Mail in ballots should be illegal.
Of course, but that would make cheating hard again, like it used to be.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
HERE WE GO: ABC News Explains Why a “Red Mirage” Will Occur Tuesday – Reveals Which States Democrats Are Going to Try to Steal

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eveals-states-democrats-going-try-steal/

They don’t even try to hide it anymore
They pulled the same psy-op in 2020. It likely means the steal is in, and they are priming us for the election going the opposite of what we expect.
Bingo

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just voted no on whether non US citizens could vote in elections

WTF? That even has to be asked much less voted on?

I like to know the bastards that thought that was even worth considering

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA

Liberals throw schit at the wall and see what sticks, because there are no consequences.

I believe the only way out of this mess in this country is if anyone that proposes or sponsors a bill should be immediately removed from office if that bill is determined to be illegal or unconstitutional. In other words, make them accountable for trying to usurp our Constitution and our rights.

It's not perfect but it'd be a YUGE fuggin step in the right direction in getting all this radical bullschit stopped.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mail in ballots should be illegal. If you can't get off your dead ass and go vote on election day too bad so sad.

What should be & what is are 2 different things..............all the mail in votes will be counted.

Should be no early voting either................like 9 days of it? WTF?

One day voting as it used to be with absentee ballots for people who are truly gone or certified legally handicapped. Nothing more, nothing less.

No ballot collection boxes either.

But that's not going to happen .............so we have automatic, built in, cheating & fraud.

And yet some people still think we are going to recover from this mess...................not gonna happen.

MM

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by KFWA

Liberals throw schit at the wall and see what sticks, because there are no consequences.

I believe the only way out of this mess in this country is if anyone that proposes or sponsors a bill should be immediately removed from office if that bill is determined to be illegal or unconstitutional. In other words, make them accountable for trying to usurp our Constitution and our rights.

It's not perfect but it'd be a YUGE fuggin step in the right direction in getting all this radical bullschit stopped.

We did not have this one on our Ballot
But we did have whether we wanted to Succeed from Commyfornia
I voted YES
Not that it matters
They will never allow it to happen

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What I am afraid of is that we'll get our red wave, or ripple, or whatever this time around. Then everybody will think, Oh, good, problem solved; but the problem, as is usually the case, has only been papered over. Some reforms, in some states, have been put in place, but it hasn't gone far enough to insure election integrity everywhere. The problem of phony votes and fraudulent vote-counting will remain and will rear its ugly head in 2024, especially if Trump is on the ballot.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
When did election DAY become election 'season'? What a fugkin joke.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mail in ballots should be illegal. If you can't get off your dead ass and go vote on election day too bad so sad. Get up and go vote cut the fraud....

Really? Absentee ballots are mailed in. It was the only way I got to vote for several elections when deployed. Lots of other folks end up in jobs that take them away on voting day, people in hospitals recovering and people that simply are not mobile enough or live in an isolated place that get get to a polling place. People should have every right to request an absentee ballot and have one nailed to them and be able to vote.

I think what you don't like, with good reason, are ballots that are unsolicited by voters and mailed to people to vote with nothing to validate that they can vote more than an address.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
And so it begins. Maricopa County reports 20@ of their voting machines have "issues" and are not counting votes. It just happens to be THE bellwether county in Az... AS to votes, there is a huge difference between mail in and ABSENTEE votes. The former are ripe for corruption.. Look at Georgia and PA in 2020.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pugs
Mail in ballots should be illegal. If you can't get off your dead ass and go vote on election day too bad so sad. Get up and go vote cut the fraud....

Really? Absentee ballots are mailed in. .

No they are not.

There is a distinct difference.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Osky
Originally Posted by grouseman
Strange how the Democrats will sue to have illegal ballots counted anyway, when the law clearly states the conditions that make them illegal.

And even stranger is that the Democrat judge will ignore the law and let illegal ballots be counted. For weeks after. Until the Demonrat wins.

Minnesota has a history of just that.

Osky
Yup, they keep finding ballots until the democrat wins. And that’s no joke.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No they are not.

Sport. I was in charge of absentee ballots as a collateral duty in my squadron first tour and I voted several times absentee since then. They come in the mail and go in the mail. How else do they get there? Carrier pigeon?

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BREAKING: Guam elects Republican James Moylan as delegate to Washington

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

No they are not.

Sport. I was in charge of absentee ballots as a collateral duty in my squadron first tour and I voted several times absentee since then. They come in the mail and go in the mail. How else do they get there? Carrier pigeon?
There is no hope for you if you think that “mail-in” ballots are the same as “absentee” ballots.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've said it before, I think that coming very soon the next big thing will be online voting. Frankly, I'm kinda shocked that I haven't heard anyone pushing this already.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No they are not.

There is no hope for you if you think that “mail-in” ballots are the same as “absentee” ballots.

Junior, of course not. I covered that in my original post but we all know reading comprehension isn't your strong suite since you have to rush out and find and post the latest doom and gloom. I vote you most likely on the CF to finally suck a Glocksicle when you realize how miserable your life is.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Absentee and mail in are 2 totally different things.

I don't need an online rag to tell me things won't add up. I know MI will stay with it's current regime, even though you find very little support throughout the state for whitless.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1minute, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 007FJ, 16penny, 63 invisible), 2,236 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,209
Posts18,466,132
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.