Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

GB1

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Link isn't working, its about the memo Danielle Smith sent to her cabinet to see to it that they are all on the same page when dealing with Ottawa, LOL.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Link isn't working, its about the memo Danielle Smith sent to her cabinet to see to it that they are all on the same page when dealing with Ottawa, LOL.

673;
Morning again sir.

Congrats to your son on the 4 point and good luck on your hunt.

We're down to the wire trying to find a mulie that'll stand still for our daughter too. They seem wired for sound when she's there and then stand there when I'm alone - since I cut a tag on a spike earlier...

Is this the memo?

https://calgaryherald.com/news/loca...united-front-in-making-deals-with-ottawa

If not, sorry.

No, I don't believe Danielle Smith is bluffing whatsoever. She's playing for all the marbles.

Meanwhile did you hear about PM Sock's $6000 a night hotel stay in London for the funeral of the queen? Pretty tone deaf but not surprising which is equally as sad.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thanks to everyone for the chuckle.

This group sure loves to complain. It makes you happy, for sure. The thread almost died until the crabby post last night got it going again. laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by 673

673;
Morning again sir.

Congrats to your son on the 4 point and good luck on your hunt.

We're down to the wire trying to find a mulie that'll stand still for our daughter too. They seem wired for sound when she's there and then stand there when I'm alone - since I cut a tag on a spike earlier...

Is this the memo?

https://calgaryherald.com/news/loca...united-front-in-making-deals-with-ottawa

If not, sorry.

No, I don't believe Danielle Smith is bluffing whatsoever. She's playing for all the marbles.

Meanwhile did you hear about PM Sock's $6000 a night hotel stay in London for the funeral of the queen? Pretty tone deaf but not surprising which is equally as sad.

All the best.

Dwayne
Yes that's it Dwayne, thanks buddy.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yes, I forgot to say Congrats on the deer 673, tender Backstraps there fo sure!

Best of luck with Mr. Bullwinkle, looking forward to seeing the pictures, if you are inclined to post them :o)

Cheers ~ Darren

Last edited by KillerBee; 10/28/22.

KB

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KillerBee
I do still miss eating Atlantic Salmon as they are way tastier than Chinook and Coho, because of their fat content.
Growing up In NB I used to believe that too, then I moved to BC and sunk my teeth into some nice bright fresh run Sockeye.....

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bushrat
Originally Posted by KillerBee
I do still miss eating Atlantic Salmon as they are way tastier than Chinook and Coho, because of their fat content.
Growing up In NB I used to believe that too, then I moved to BC and sunk my teeth into some nice bright fresh run Sockeye.....

Never focused on Sockeye, different season than Chinook. I can imagine how good they are since they are good out of a can.

One of my favorite things to eat is cold Atlantic Salmon out of the fridge, the night after the dinner party with the fat congealed and salted. YUM :o)

KB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Good. Once you get to know them, you will find out they are whiners, bigots and western separatists. Frankly, I don't care what you think either. From the posts I've read from you thus far, you crave attention. You remind me of someone from the Yukon who used to post here. No one was interested in him either.

Don’t worry. You'll have plenty of attention in no time. The people who rarely post here, except to complain, should be along very shortly.

Hi Steve,

I don’t post much, if ever, on the Canada sub forum because it’s about your country, not mine. So I try not to inject my US bigotry into your style of living across the border.

But, I will say, even with the limited amount of reading I’ve done on anything you’ve posted. I’ve always been struck by your consistent efforts at making yourself sound like a craven, twat mouthed, dumb fûck.

Congratulations ~You got my attention this one time.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
You're welcome. Enjoy your day.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

IC B3

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
I just got home from a long season in the bush, and heard about the handgun ban just recently. Not surprising considering the party in power. Thanks to our opposition party, it sounds like the Yukon will not be taking part in the buy back program. At least thats what I understand from the bits and pieces Ive heard. I was in our local gun shop just after I got home and noticed that the handgun counter was indeed empty. Sad, but expected.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Good. Once you get to know them, you will find out they are whiners, bigots and western separatists. Frankly, I don't care what you think either. From the posts I've read from you thus far, you crave attention. You remind me of someone from the Yukon who used to post here. No one was interested in him either.

Don’t worry. You'll have plenty of attention in no time. The people who rarely post here, except to complain, should be along very shortly.

Hi Steve,

I don’t post much, if ever, on the Canada sub forum because it’s about your country, not mine. So I try not to inject my US bigotry into your style of living across the border.

But, I will say, even with the limited amount of reading I’ve done on anything you’ve posted. I’ve always been struck by your consistent efforts at making yourself sound like a craven, twat mouthed, dumb fûck.

Congratulations ~You got my attention this one time.

🦫

Hi Beaver10

You paint with words

Last edited by KillerBee; 10/29/22.

KB

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't know why but everytime Steve posts, Hyacinth Bucket from Keeping up Appearances comes to mind.

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
I will offer you the same advice too. Try being upbeat. Try being positive. Unfortunately, you don’t like hearing that either. Life is better when you mix in some fun.

Those aren’t my rules. Those are tips to living a better life.

Steve, I'm being very upbeat and positive when I suggest you should eat a bag of dicks.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That's the spirit!

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kolofardos
I will offer you the same advice too. Try being upbeat. Try being positive. Unfortunately, you don’t like hearing that either. Life is better when you mix in some fun.

Steve, I'm being very upbeat and positive when I suggest you should eat a bag of dicks.

LOL

KB

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by kolofardos

That’s funny right there

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good Morning Dwayne, i am a little late to this conversation, was it 96-97 winter that we were gifted with 5 ft of snow in a very short time , I was about 70 miles from u in a straight line in Midway on the BC Washinton border and Ferry County, When i first moved there in late 93 early 94 on the south slope just below my ranch i could count over 100 deer mostly Muley maybe 10 White tail. After that winter the spring count was down to about 20 , to me that was a hugh winter kill , deep snow , yotes, cougar , the wolves had not moved in yet that i know of.

I did not hunt for 3 years after that hoping the there would be a better recovery, i hated watching Mule deer with 24 -28 in main tines walk away but felt that it was necessary for the health of the herds.

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
norm99;
Good morning to you my old friend, I hope you're well as we can be these days - all things considered and all that!

Thanks for the input, I very much appreciate it.

For sure it was the winter of '96 that blasted us. It was the only time I've had to shovel the roof of the house off.

If you recall it's a fairly low slope roof and the wet snow was past my knees.

Speaking of which, I wasn't very far up the mountain this morning looking for a whitetail or by some miracle a little bull moose - spike fork is legal - but the snow was up to my knees Norm, which is awfully early for that much snow.

We've not been cutting as many wolf tracks this fall as other years but there's no shortage of black bears - saw tracks in the neighborhood in the snow yesterday morning in fact. I really need to shoot more of them Norm, but admit at present I'd view it as a chore, but perhaps its a necessary one?

Funny you should drop in too as I was thinking about you the other day and the time you dropped by. If you're ever in the neighborhood please feel free to do so again.

All the best and thanks again.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

670 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,627
Posts18,455,165
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.