Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ldholton
most of these election maps pretty much confirm the low IQ of the big cities..
a friend once said only so much intelligence per square mile can be had and the more people within that square mile the lower the intelligence usually is for each person.
Nope

What you are seeing is not a higher concentration of idiots, but a higher concentration of Electronic(Dominion) machines.

Most rural areas still use paper, hence the Red
This. I wouldn't be surprised, also, if most of the precincts that experienced voting machine issues went Demoncrat.

GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by arkypete
I believe that the U.S. citizens are to stupid to disserve this once great nation.
You may want to rewrite that...

Irony is a ruthless bitch....

Thank gawd we have a ruthless Supreme Court.
Yah, at least. LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
a friend once said only so much intelligence per square mile can be had and the more people within that square mile the lower the intelligence usually is for each person.
Nope

What you are seeing is not a higher concentration of idiots, but a higher concentration of Electronic(Dominion) machines.

This is where I disagree. Florida is pretty much full electronic. It's not so much the machines as it is ballot stuffing, mail in ballots (not absentees), the media duping the great unwashed, the education system indoctrination and of course bleeders.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by arkypete
I believe that the U.S. citizens are to stupid to to be worthy of this once great nation.

Sadly, this is largely true.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
In this State it’s the Twin Cities and the brain dead Union miners in the north east

Union members, dumbest fu*ks on earth when it comes to politics, or common sense

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Minnesota has a population of around 5.7 million people but 3.7 million of those people are in the Twin Cities area. Tough to overcome that stat.

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
In this State it’s the Twin Cities and the brain dead Union miners in the north east

Union members, dumbest fu*ks on earth when it comes to politics, or common sense

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Lots of pink, when the majority of your so called red counties vote 55% red, that tells you that it's a statewide issue.

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
But Q said....

That should be the end of the Q threads

[bleep] Q!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
But Q said....

That should be the end of the Q threads

Are you kidding? Q predicted this.

It's part of the plan.

Connect the dots.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
A lot of dumb ph uckers out there.. Especially in Pennsylvania.
If you think this was a fair and honest election, I got a bunch of beach front property to sell you

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LTR
I’m sorry but people in the north are true morons!
Wrong, the cheating dems and the city fuggs are to blame. Almost all of PA is red. Look at the map. Filthadelphia and the dem cheating machine is to blame

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by 79S
A lot of dumb ph uckers out there.. Especially in Pennsylvania.

🤣

Sure seems that way

KB

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I honestly don’t know if the red ripple is more a result of fraud or of RINO sabotage.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
NYS has 18 million people. 9 million live in NYC where the Dems outnumber the Republicans 7 to 1. Conservatives can only win in local elections. Statewide issues are totally dominated by NYC libs.

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
There are too many huge Red Flags standing out in this fiasco:

1. No $ucking way Kari Lake lost to Hobbs who (confidently) campaigned from her basement. The parallel to Biden's win are far too obvious.
2. No way Whitmore and Hochul, both laying low and casual during their campaigns, won with records that are train wrecks.
3. Lindsey Graham, Turtle's lapdog, threw a hand grenade into the voter narrative with his abortion comment, what six weeks ago(?), laying the groundwork for for the abortion excuse on election results. Believe me, that $ucking weasel was well paid for that stunt, then he vanished from the news.
4. Joe Biden said the elections would take some time to sort out. Numbers are now being massaged.
5. The media (including FOX) has already started the chant that this is all Trump's fault and DeSantis is a hero. Laying the groundwork to replace Trump for 2024.
6. The FBI will now start a string of arrests, beginning with Mike Lyndell and culminating with Trump, to let the remaining air out of MAGA movement.

Trump has left many breadcrumbs about catching these traitors for all their corruption with elections and otherwise. I believe there is massive ChiCom money behind it all. Cheapest war every fought.

If Trump intends to pull a giant rabbit out of the hat, very soon would be the time to Release The Kraken! and let the chips fall where they should.

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/09/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is huge Trojan 🐴 in the Republican party. Red lights should have gone off when Republicans were told not to vote in Georgia Senate elections (due to mythical election fraud) which gave key seats in US Senate to Democrats.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Ammo spare mags always good investments. Politics is evil.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The SCOTUS abortion leak
Mail in ballots
Early voting.....no Red Wave

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
The SCOTUS abortion leak
Mail in ballots
Early voting.....no Red Wave

SPOT ON

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Election law rigging, mail in ballots,and RINOs. The Red Wave never was. NEVER trust the media. Most should know that by now.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Nope

Yup. And we can see how enthused people were about getting rid of those machines.

The blood of your grandchildren is on our hands, people.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (257robertsimp, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 338Rules, 13 invisible), 1,145 guests, and 765 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,058
Posts18,463,237
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.