Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
TheDude Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Looks like im moving back up to Anchorage next summer. To celebrate I thought i'd do something with a 270win I have laying around. Its a Lefty Ruger M77 Hawkeye. I used it on one Mulie and then bought a Tikka cuz it seemed a little hefty for a 270. Shoots fine though.

Its got a 22 inch barrel that is .570" at the muzzle. I'm thinking i'd like another 9.3x62 since I sold mine in a fire sale last time I left Anchorage. I called JES and he said it would work but marginally so. He said he likes .200 total wall thickness after rebore which I calculate out to be .570 minus .366 = .204"

I could cut it back to 20 inches and be at .590 (ish) but by then im about $500 into it.

Anyone else ever rebore an M77 to 9.3?

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
BP-B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
He’s never done a Ruger for me, but I can tell you 20” is a great length for a 9.3x62.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Buy a 9.3 and keep the 270. All bases covered.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by TheDude
I could cut it back to 20 inches and be at .590 (ish) but by then im about $500 into it.

Sounds about as close to perfect as you can get on the metric system. smile

TheDude Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Still have the Tikka cub, covered for a lightweight

IC B2

TheDude Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Yeah those Rugers are tanks, it might just be about perfect weight wise with that big ol hole laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good idea,, grab some heavy Noslers or Swifts and you've got Alaska covered!

I tend to use more than enough gun
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
If you rebarrel, talk to me about the take-off.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

TheDude Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
If I rebarrel you can have it. gotta wait till i get there though laugh

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
BTW, welcome back dude.

IC B3

TheDude Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thanks cwh, not there yet but we are lining up the ducks now.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Welcome back I have about 5 LH rifles to sell PM for details.

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
TheDude Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thanks Kurt, pm inbound.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why not a 35 Whelen?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I did a face lift and re-barrel for a friend on a LH Ruger 77 Mk2. Installed a 9.3X62 barrel and it came out very nice.
The same would be easy to do in 338-06, or 35 Whelen.

TheDude Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Nothing wrong with a Whelen! Had a couple in the past, just might go that route again, we'll see...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Working somewhat of the same issue. To me, having the balance where I want it is more important than a couple hundred bucks in the case of a 9.3 x 62. I think I'll order a new barrel that is 21 inches yet weighs about 4 oz-ish more than the factory tube. This means a heavier contour than the original. If the stock has an issue with that, I know a guy ... A slightly heavier muzzle comes in handy as recoil increases, IMO. Also, I like my balance point a bit in 'front' of between the hands. Jes will re-bore for about $300, and you can go to Criterion or Preferred Barrel Blanks and check their finished barrel pricing. Generally, a new barrel (not too exotic or fluted, etc) is about $500. I didn't say a new barrel blank. Anyway, this seems the summary of my current reviews.

Last edited by Talus_in_Arizona; 11/13/22.

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
JES can cut your barrel back to the length needed to make the muzzle diameter work. IIRC he only charges an extra $25.

Medics bury their mistakes..
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
My LH Win 70 was a rebarrel by Pac-Nor had them dupe the Win 70 270 sporter contour at 22" would not change a thing.

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
He told me years ago he wouldn't touch a ruger American wife had won. Flipping 270. Still 270.

I suspect your ruger is set up differently since he is willing to do it.

I'd say a good barrel is a better bet than a rebore but it depends on how picky you are. Our rebore 06 to 338-06 is an ok shooter. Hovers at 1.5 inches basically at 100 yards. Normally thats worthless in my eyes but it was a fun thing to try and its use is as a backup to moose while guiding. Doesn't take much to kill a moose RE size of groups. Even way on out there they are big.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Ok, this is what I did a few yrs back, and it still shoots "Lights-Out", if I do my part that is...... cool

Attached Images
Last edited by AK375DGR; 11/14/22. Reason: added info.....

-[USMC 1st Mar/Div 7th Engineers, VietNam 69-71, Semper-Fi]-
TheDude Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AK375DGR
Ok, this is what I did a few yrs back, and it still shoots "Lights-Out", if I do my part that is...... cool

Good lookin rig AK, who did the rebore?

TheDude Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rost495
He told me years ago he wouldn't touch a ruger American wife had won. Flipping 270. Still 270.

I suspect your ruger is set up differently since he is willing to do it.

I'd say a good barrel is a better bet than a rebore but it depends on how picky you are. Our rebore 06 to 338-06 is an ok shooter. Hovers at 1.5 inches basically at 100 yards. Normally thats worthless in my eyes but it was a fun thing to try and its use is as a backup to moose while guiding. Doesn't take much to kill a moose RE size of groups. Even way on out there they are big.

I have no idea whats different with the American but he told me he does the M77's all the time.

I'm leaning towards a pac-nor at this point in time but still not settled for sure...im real curious to see how a super lightweight rebored barrel would handle and shoot so im still tempted to do it just to see.

I used McGowen for my last 9.3 rebarrel and the smallest barrel they would put on it was a #4, it was a total pig even at 20 inches.

Last edited by TheDude; 11/14/22.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Ok, sad to say, but that Gun Smith has passed, but J E S Reboring in Cottage Grove Or., or www.35caliber.com, or 541-942-1342, give him a call, he does great work, and is pretty quick at getting the Gun back to you, and depending on how much Barrel-dia you've got, he will tell you what other Calibers you could choose from, so it's a win-win anyway you look at it.
Lj in Alaska..... cool

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Both JES and Wayne York trained with Bob West at his home gunsmith shop. Wayne's machine was built by Bob. JES built one himself using Bob's machine as a template.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by Dinny
Both JES and Wayne York trained with Bob West at his home gunsmith shop. Wayne's machine was built by Bob. JES built one himself using Bob's machine as a template.

Dinny, Yes you are Correct, Bob was one hell of Guy, he had some Good Stories about P.O., and the Colorado School of Guns back in the day..... grin

Lj in Alaska.... cool

Attached Images
Screenshot 2022-11-14 170357.jpg (38.5 KB, 229 downloads)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I had a Model 70 in 270, rebored to 338/06 by Bob West up in Eugene....

What a guy! I felt honored to talk with him face to face, much less him being so personable.

I was asking Chick Donnelly down here in Southern Oregon to do it, but his mother was ill, so he wasn't taking any work at the time, but recommended Bob West up in Eugene. Said he'd even call Bob, and let him know he was sending me up that way.

So a couple weeks later, I had to make a business trip up to Eugene, so after that I stopped by his home. I'm standing at his front door, and I am in a white shirt with a tie on. He half shuts the door and demands who in the hell I am, and what in the hell do I want? I told him I was here to get a rebore on a rifle barrel.. . "Sure you are, I don't do any type of work like that! Who in the hell told you I did anything like that?"

Well I was referred to you by Chick Donnelly down in southern Oregon, he told me he would call you and let you know he was sending me up.
"What the hell is your name then? and how do you know Chick?" I've had a couple of barrels done by Chick, plus I've been in a group elk huting and Chick was one of the other guests. " you live in Grants Pass and your name John?" Yessir.... " Oh hell, I'm sorry John, come on in.. yeah Chick called me and told me he was sending ya up. What in the hell are you dressed like someone from the government or the IRS??"

I had a few business appointments for my business... "oh hell, my apologies. I normally don't get people show up here in a White shirt and a tie on".

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I bought a model 700 in .270Win from Cabelas for $275. I sold the scope for $120 and the wood stock for $100 and then bought a used Bell & Carlson for $100. I sent it to JES for a rebore to .35 Whelen and cut and crowned at 20”. I installed a Trigger Tech trigger ($100) set at 2.5#. I bedded a Murphy Precision 20MOA rail and mounted an illuminated Athlon BTR 2-12. I’ve only had the time to do some light barrel break in and case creation by firing and cleaning about 30 rounds.

JES was very timely and his work was excellent! His prices are reasonable and his communication is without peer in the world of gunsmithing. I’m sending at least 1 more to him but I’m not sure which Winchester 70 gets the nod but I’m relatively certain that the unfired 1965 7mag needs to be something other than a 7mag and since I like my 20” .338wm so much I might do that….I don’t want one more caliber to feed and I’ve tried to standardize all our rifles around commonality. The Whelen is an itch I’ve always wanted to scratch for sentimental reasons and I found enough ammo for a lifetime.

I have a 1953 (iirc) model 70 in 30-06 that has some pitting in the chamber. I traded my buddy for it since he isn’t into rifles as much as handguns and shotguns and was going to send it to JES for rebore to another 35 Whelen but then a month or so back Phil Shoemaker had mentioned that the Pre-64 model 70 in 30-06 is the official state rifle. I decided I better see how it shoots first and then I’ll decide what makes sense. If it’s accurate then I’ll keep it and work up a 154gr Hammer Hunter for everything and that’ll accompany the Whelen for its new home in SE AK. The 7mag is the one that won’t get used if it stays in that caliber so that one definitely needs to become a .338WM since I have a lifetime supply of ammo for that caliber as well.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
No experience with Mr. York but I couldn’t be more confident about recommending JES. His work is quality, fast and reasonable priced.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
No experience with Mr. York but I couldn’t be more confident about recommending JES. His work is quality, fast and reasonable priced.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Wayne offers many more reboring options than JES and all his rebores get lapped afterwards. He runs a full-service shop so that affects turn around time.

Each of them have their place.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Wayne offers many more reboring options than JES and all his rebores get lapped afterwards. He runs a full-service shop so that affects turn around time.

Each of them have their place.

Do you have a contact number for Wayne?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Thanks

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
rebore info has been removed. Did not call but was just looking for later on... FYI.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
rebore info has been removed. Did not call but was just looking for later on... FYI.

He has a list of bores sizes that he rebore to that I saw

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

http://www.oregunsmithingllc.com/Reboring-Relining-MuzzleBrake.html

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Reboring your existing rifle barrel is an economical way to get a high quality barrel. The only acceptable process of re-rifling a barrel is to cut the rifling, button rifling will not work on tapered barrels. Cut rifling has been around for years and is a proven method of producing highly accurate barrels.

We will rebore rifle barrels that are 18 inches or longer. Minimum muzzle diameter for rebores up to .375 is .550. We do not rebore double rifles.

New custom cut rifled barrels are available.

The following lists our rebore calibers.

Bore Dimension
.223 (.556 mm)
.243 (6mm)
.264 (6.5 mm)
.277 (6.8mm)
.284 (7mm)
.308 (7.62mm)
.316 (32 cal)
.323 (8mm)
.400 (38-40)
.413 (405 cal)
.429 (44 cal)
.458 (45 cal)
.508 (50 cal)

Relining is available for low pressure cartridges. We make step liners for tapered barrels that require reduced outside diameter at the muzzle.
Muzzle Brakes - Seamless
We can install a muzzle brake for you that appears seamless. The gas holes in the muzzle brake have a 7 degree forward pitch which takes noise away from the shooter. The brakes are contoured to the taper of the barrel and when finished the brake is indistinguishable from the end of the barrel.

email me

Oregunsmithing

Pendleton, OR 97801

Phone: 541-278-4177 Fax: 541-278-4797
Please Note: If you are considering having your rifle rebored to a larger caliber you need to know that there is some customer assumed risk! Seldom are there any problems associated with the process, but, you need to understand that occasionally we do lose a barrel during the rebore. Issues such as porosity or slag inclusions are beyond our control. We do not know exactly what the steel content is in factory barrels. Each manufacturer specifies their own mix of steel, and seem to change those specifications at irregular intervals. Most modern steels cut smoothly and clean

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
TheDude Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Not seeing 9.3 on that list but up to .375" on a .550" barrel is good to know...

Last edited by TheDude; 11/15/22.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by TheDude
Not seeing 9.3 on that list but up to .375" on a .550" barrel is good to know...

If he doesn’t JES does and you won’t be unhappy with JES. 👍

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
JES turned a .270 Rem 700 int a .35 Whelen. Accurate rifle and the work was done fast.I shot a deer up day in the VA rifle opener with said rifle.

JES is a no frills operation, but that’s fine with me. My rebored rifle is completely a field gun.

Last edited by Tannhauser; 11/19/22.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Rebore a factory barrel ? What da Fk ? Fer realz ?

Factory barrels are meant to be temps... nothing more ... while you wait for a real barrel to be made in the correct twist ... etc

That is why they screw them on instead of welding them on ......

you spend the same $$$ to rebore a factory turd when you could have a top notch barrel made

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No frills is accurate describing JES. Simple and easy to deal with. Couldn’t be happier with a Ruger MKII he bored to 358 (from 243).

Yup.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Swamplord

you spend the same $$$ to rebore a factory turd when you could have a top notch barrel made

Total B S

A JES re-bore is 1/2 the cost with a quick turn around. He does a good job, and how many shooters will ever shoot out a 358, 338, 35 Whln, 9.3X62?

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Yep, all the rebores I've had done have been far better than the original barrel--due to being cut-rifled and often lapped. The process also involves enough heat to stabilize the steel.

Know this from not only interviewing many rebore/rerifle specialists, including Cliff LaBounty--who wrote a great book about the subject of barrel-making and reboring--but using a lot of rebored barrels.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by windridge

Total B S

A JES re-bore is 1/2 the cost with a quick turn around. He does a good job, and how many shooters will ever shoot out a 358, 338, 35 Whln, 9.3X62?

There is zero logic in spending more money on a disposable tent peg factory barrel beyond original purchase price, when you can apply that cash towards a new top shelf Bartlein, Krieger, Rock Creek etc ... I've bought used & new rifles & yanked barrels off withought ever firing a single shot, smith made muzzle brakes out of a couple take-offs and I've thrown a bunch away.... some folks are far too attached to material things that are often not worth 1/4 of the money paid for them.... then spend more $$$ on 'em, SMH

Get a new barrel

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Total B S

There is zero logic in spending more money on a disposable tent peg factory barrel beyond original purchase price, when you can apply that cash towards a new top shelf Bartlein, Krieger, Rock Creek etc ... I've bought used & new rifles & yanked barrels off withought ever firing a single shot, smith made muzzle brakes out of a couple take-offs and I've thrown a bunch away.... some folks are far too attached to material things that are often not worth 1/4 of the money paid for them.... then spend more $$$ on 'em, SMH

Get a new barrel

So then, you have no actual experience with rebores? You also apparently lack the depth of imagination to envision a scenario where a rebore is preferable to a new barrel. Yes, by all means keep sharing your wisdom. Thanks.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by pabucktail

Total B S

Get a new barrel

So then, you have no actual experience with rebores? You also apparently lack the depth of imagination to envision a scenario where a rebore is preferable to a new barrel. Yes, by all means keep sharing your wisdom. Thanks.

I go through a couple pairs of Redwing work boots a year & never once envisioned a scenario where I imagined it would be preferable to resole them

I throw them away

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I sent 225 bucks to JES for this Ruger I had JES rebore to 9.3 with a 1-10 twist. Worked out fine for my use.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Last edited by beretzs; 11/19/22.

Semper Fi
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Total B S

Get a new barrel

I go through a couple pairs of Redwing work boots a year & never once envisioned a scenario where I imagined it would be preferable to resole them

I throw them away

By now we all would expect you to have those worthless Factory soles ripped off and new Dolomite premium soles installed before you ever took a step.

laugh

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Total B S

Get a new barrel

I throw them away

I resharpen my knives when they get dull. I’ve resoled good Danners. I’ve rebuilt and replaced engines. I’ve rebored rifles.

Let me know where I can buy a new barrel chambered in my choice of chambering installed and ready to shoot for $225 shipping included and I promise you that gunsmith will be so busy he’ll be sorry.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Total B S

Get a new barrel

I throw them away

I resharpen my knives when they get dull. I’ve resoled good Danners. I’ve rebuilt and replaced engines. I’ve rebored rifles.

Let me know where I can buy a new barrel chambered in my choice of chambering installed and ready to shoot for $225 shipping included and I promise you that gunsmith will be so busy he’ll be sorry.

Have you tried the second hand junk stores ? they have cheap crap for a steal too

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Buy a 9.3 and keep the 270. All bases covered.

The 270 Winchester running 110 TTSXs is one Hell of a load. It’s flat shooting, much more “shootable” than the bigger, harder, recoiling cartridges, and it will penetrate. A damn fine load.!

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Before this goes too far, I better ask-

Will a Hawkeye barrel thread onto a Tanger without too much trouble?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The Ruger rebored would be cool, but whatever direction you choose to go, two thumbs up for the 9.3.

My buddies are well passed sick of hearing me talk about it, but one of my proudest and most brilliant moments to date was sourcing a large ring Husky 9.3x57 for $500, and having it rechambered to 9.3x62.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by las
Before this goes too far, I better ask-

Will a Hawkeye barrel thread onto a Tanger without too much trouble?
No problem

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
This will show you how well a JES 9.3x 62 rebore will shoot! Bet it smacks on both ends!!!

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/958424165

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
1885 Highwall that JESS rebored to 35 Whelen 10 twist 5 groove

2 shots with 180 TTSX & 2 shots 225 Accubond at 200 yards

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I'd say he does excellent work.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by beretzs
I sent 225 bucks to JES for this Ruger I had JES rebore to 9.3 with a 1-10 twist. Worked out fine for my use.

That's a nice iron bud.

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The only reason I would NOT go to JES is if a heavier contour was desired. He's just built too many too well for too long. And the dude calls you back on the actual phone.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
The only reason I would NOT go to JES is if a heavier contour was desired. He's just built too many too well for too long. And the dude calls you back on the actual phone.
And pays return postage.

DF

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
And pays return postage.

DF

What he said-^^^^^^- does there need more to be said...... I think Not. cool

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
One consideration using JESS, no needed alteration to the stock and in my case, my Pre-64 FWT .358 still looks original (started out as a shot out .243). He didn’t change the barrel stamp, put new info on the bottom of the barrel.

For a vintage rifle like that, rebore is a good option. Try pricing an original Pre-64 .358 FWT. And mine will shoot with an original, maybe better than some. Other than the barrel stamp, one would never know the difference.

DF

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Total B S

Get a new barrel

I throw them away

Buy a pair of JK, Nicks or White's. Then when the lugs run thin, you will not be thinking so much about throwing boots away and will be thinking about getting them resoled instead. A pair of any one of those boots cost as much as a rifle, that is why getting them resoled cost about as much as JES charges to rebore a factory barrel. Nothing wrong with the end product of either one.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
644 members (1badf350, 09wingates, 219 Wasp, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,594 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,601
Posts18,398,282
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.