Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
https://www.businessinsider.com/student-loan-forgiveness-brought-gen-z-to-polls-midterms-2022-11

Pool exit poll, 63% of voters aged 18-29 supported Democrats, and 89% of Black youth and 68% of Latino youth voted for a Democratic House candidate. With the oldest Gen Zers turning 25 this year, this group includes the youngest Millennials and those Zoomers of voting age.

"By 2024, Millennials & Gen Z voters will outnumber voters who are Baby Boomers and older, 45/25," she added. "We are beginning to see the political impacts of that generational shift."

GB1

J
JDK Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Stupid [bleep]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Who raised the ones that did?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
JDK Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by deflave

Stupid [bleep]

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Gen X.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Gen X.

LOL

You need to get out more.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
The under 35 crowd and single women will fuq this country up at the elections for many years to come. Moreover, these two aforementioned demographic groups tended to not vote 'til now.

Many thanks to the public education (indoctrination) system and the femiNazis who are one issue voters, ie abortion.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Gen X.

LOL

You need to get out more.

Very few Boomer age people have kids in their late teens to early 20s. We're old folks these days. Our kids are hitting middle age.

Gen X is who raised the Zoomer generation.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Markley, Van Kamp and Robbins dug a little deeper into this yesterday, it's not opinion, it's a demographic fact and corelated with this was a University study that Gen Z males had alarmingly low levels of testosterone. Which also seemed to corelate with the huge numbers of unmarried Gen Z kids, 68% of female Gen Z'ers are unmarried...and angry, and have several cats. So now I have come to the conclusion, if you have more than 1 cat, you should be removed form the voter rolls.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Very few Boomer age people have kids in their late teens to early 20s. We're old folks these days. Our kids are hitting middle age.

So the pot smoking hippies were actually conservative but their kids are all rabidly left?

Try again, dude.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Markley, Van Kamp and Robbins dug a little deeper into this yesterday, it's not opinion, it's a demographic fact and corelated with this was a University study that Gen Z males had alarmingly low levels of testosterone. Which also seemed to corelate with the huge numbers of unmarried Gen Z kids, 68% of female Gen Z'ers are unmarried...and angry, and have several cats. So now I have come to the conclusion, if you have more than 1 cat, you should be removed form the voter rolls.

How many generations of "Greatest" and Boomer written law created generations that abhor the idea of marriage?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I hit the very end of the Boomer Gen[late 63 model].
Guarandamntee you my only child voted red.

FJB & FJT
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

So the pot smoking hippies were actually conservative but their kids are all rabidly left?

Try again, dude.

The Millennials and Zoomers don't even remember the Boomers. In fact, a bunch of the Boomers are in their graves.

It's time for young people to stop blaming grandma and grandpa and take responsibility for themselves.

At this point blaming the Boomers for what's happening today is like blaming Vietnam on the Roaring 20s.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Millennials and Gen Z are mentally and emotionally damaged, and very poorly educated. These toddlers are now running the critical institutions in this country. I fear the United States is in a death spiral, I hope I'm dead before it impacts the ground.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by flintlocke

How many generations of "Greatest" and Boomer written law created generations that abhor the idea of marriage?

At least someone here gets it.

Ymmv

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pool exit poll, 63% of voters aged 18-29 supported Democrats

Breaking down Gen Z by ethnicity helps pin down the causal factors in this. An ethnic shift ushered in by Boomers who fully support it to this day, with the steady hand of International Jewry leading them along.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

On the up side, even small towns in the US now have ethnic food restaurants.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
The under 35 crowd and single women will fuq this country up at the elections for many years to come. Moreover, these two aforementioned demographic groups tended to not vote 'til now.

Many thanks to the public education (indoctrination) system and the femiNazis who are one issue voters, ie abortion.

Can't believe how many sayings and statements John Laws coined still being repeated here in the US.
Laws went into radio in 1953 (not a typo) and is still on radio in Sydney.

Commonly used the phrases "Sitting behind the golden Microphone" (After Sennheiser presented him with the golden mic for being the most unique speaking voice on radio back in the 80's) "Watermelons" (fake greenies who were red communists on the inside), "Feminazis" ( his term of arrogant professional protesting women and a bunch more over the decades.
Had the power to stop the news because his speaking or interview was the news and the other radio and TV news organizations quoted him at their news breaks. Also had the power to get the Prime Minister, any of them, on the phone to discuss an issue that burned his listeners as he had the largest audiences in the commonwealth being a pioneer of both talkback radio and syndication .

There's your trivia for the day.........

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
So in the final analysis concerning politics and conservatism as we older folks grew up with……forget it! We ain’t gonna do s hit for changing the s hitshow that our grandchildren are going to have to face!! It ain’t gonna be pretty!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Gen X.

None of mine

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Humm, 60/40 like those red counties in Michigan and Pennsylvania

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

393 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 31 invisible), 2,645 guests, and 994 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,283
Posts18,467,796
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.