Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Who raised the ones that did?

Gen X.

LOL

You need to get out more.

Hey duckweenie, guess you never raised any kids. It is like herding turtles, don't matter what you tell em ther school buddies have far more effect on their opinions than their parents do.

Bull [bleep], sorry excuse for a parent that wasn't involved in their kids lives. Mine were raised right and know the difference between right or wrong. Passing the blame is typical of those who don't take responsibility plain and simple.

It seems were in a maelstrom of blame threads.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I posted this in another thread, but I'll do it on this one here since it is relevant to the post topic: check out patrick.net thread "The Fate of Empires and...". Very interesting.

Also if you are an actual Democrat (or zogger) the site owner wants to debate you...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Watched a Laughin show from about 1970 earlier and thought of this thread

Saw white people with dark colored faces wearing afro wigs, heard sexually oriented jokes toward women and gays and more.

Technology aside the world was a better place to live in 50 years ago.

Younger guys that weren't there don't have a clue.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 700LH

Saw white people with dark colored faces wearing afro wigs, heard sexually oriented jokes toward women and gays and more.

You're right 700LH, everybody wasn't a crybaby back then, WHINERS GALORE since 1994 < FACT. < I just made that up.

I think better'N half of LaughIn was half drunk and half stoned, which made it fun to watch.

Last edited by ol_mike; 11/10/22.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kingston
It seems were in a maelstrom of blame threads.

More like a Quantum of Bullshìt.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by kingston
It seems we're in a maelstrom of blame threads.
WE'RE / WE ARE......

More like a Quantum of Bullshìt.
I always liked a Quantum they cast pretty good

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Who raised the ones that did?

Gen X.

LOL

You need to get out more.

Hey duckweenie, guess you never raised any kids. It is like herding turtles, don't matter what you tell em ther school buddies have far more effect on their opinions than their parents do.

Bull [bleep], sorry excuse for a parent that wasn't involved in their kids lives. Mine were raised right and know the difference between right or wrong. Passing the blame is typical of those who don't take responsibility plain and simple.

Baby boomers over saw the downfall of the empire and, GENERALLY SPEAKING (that is there are many notable exceptions) bought into the cultural spiral from which we find ourselves unable to recover.

That’s just a statistical fact.

One of the ways they did so was by neglect of their children. Gen Xers were the latchkey kids whose moms went to work so we came home after school to a house with no parents but lotsa fun toys. Dem boomers knew a woman’s presence entering digits on a spreadsheet at the widget factory so their kids could have stuff they didn’t have was more important than her physical presence in the house.

Such wisdom.

Colo1135 is spot on. We’re responsible for turning out healthy, kind, and productive citizens as parents. He is also right that his kids are pretty solid from everything I’ve ever seen.

Boomer has become more of a symbol for a way of thinking than just a member of a particular generation. The boomer mentality is one that refuses to get with the times and admit how things have changed and take some responsibility for it and make personal improvements to help.

People from all generations can have a boomer mentality.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I'm not so sure about the Boomer blame, but I did notice that Covid did illustrate the people that are way too important to die.

A lot of them don't work and don't "have" to do anything, but everyone had to shut down, wear masks and subject themselves to testing so people who really didn't need to do anything could be free to do so.

It's the same stupid phouckers that "have" to go to the post office and the pharmacy in the middle of a snowstorm.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 700LH

What a mind blowing data point.

LOL

Go eat your checkers, retard.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by HawkI
I'm not so sure about the Boomer blame, but I did notice that Covid did illustrate the people that are way too important to die.

A lot of them don't work and don't "have" to do anything, but everyone had to shut down, wear masks and subject themselves to testing so people who really didn't need to do anything could be free to do so.

It's the same stupid phouckers that "have" to go to the post office and the pharmacy in the middle of a snowstorm.

I remember Bristoe was gonna whip some old lady’s ass down at the hospital after coming to work with the sniffles.

700LH got in the fetal positioned and cried for 18 months.

LOL

Pretty sure they’re both Boomers.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (10Glocks, 44mc, 300jimmy, 41rem, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,300 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,175
Posts18,465,447
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.