Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stossel's gambling odds on Desantis vs Trump

Interesting article on betting odds vs pollsters, etc and who is the most accurate. None were on the mark this election but the betting odds makers were closest again.

Here is a snippet of the article that pertains to this thread:

Last night, Ron DeSantis’ odds of becoming the Republican presidential nominee jumped from 16% to 27%, while Donald Trump’s odds fell to 18%. That’s probably because of DeSantis’ nearly 20-point blowout win in a swing state. I put this in the “good” category because, watching Trump on TV last night, I’m reminded that he’s an ignorant bully who only cares about himself. His mere presence on the public stage hurts America by creating more division and hate. His election “denier” candidates like Doug Mastriano, Doug Bolduc, Tudor Dixon, and John Gibbs all lost.

Also, if DeSantis is nominated in 2024, bettors give him a 74% chance of winning, whereas they give Trump just a 47% chance.

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by ribka
Best POTUS ever and I'd vote for him again. But damn Trump has a big mouth, and is all mouth, he proved that to the world on January 6th 2021.

what did he specifically do Jan 6th?
Trump was our leader, he had control of the army, the NG and a bunch of his loyal supporters in DC, and did NOTHING.
There was more than a few willing to die for the country on 01/06/21. All we needed was a leader.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
As far as I'm concerned 01/06/21 is the day we lost our country.

So? You suggest Trump should have activated the military and taken control of the Federal Government by force?

And what part of that would have been within the law?

The SCOTUS had ruled........several times. No election audit found evidence of significant fraud. Election officials had paper ballots to back up their electronic results.

How those paper ballots were acquired, I can only speculate.

The "Kraken" and the US raid on a German server farm which showed falsification of electronic ballots proved to be pure fiction.

Sydney Powell was a lying clown and finally admits as much.

What you suggest would have been a coup, and any participant should rightfully be sent to the gallows.
The Democrats pulled the coup and no one did a damn thing to stop it. Sent to the gallows fighting for our country is fine by me. I'd rather die fighting than live under the liberal democratic communist rules. Hopefully I'll get my chance before old age takes me out.

Life is good live it while you can.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Get your chance?

What's stopping you? I mean, other than common sense.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by Geno67
If you think he's not a fighter maybe you should buy disney stock.

DeSantis has been swinging at the Low Hanging Fruit. Fighting the LBGQ's, masks and pedophiles (all safe bets) isn't in the same league as fighting The Establishment, CIA, DOJ, FBI. Putin, Xi, NK, etc. etc. Not even close.

If DeSantis has to get off the porch and run with the Big Dogs, he'll fold. But he won't have to as his handlers won't let him, even if he was inclined. Best you will get is George Bush v2.0, following a script that is handed to him.

It may not be obvious to you (and others), but DeSantis has made his move by banking $200 million from Establishment Big Donors, panning the Raid on Trump, endorsing anti-Trumpers and following the Establishment script. He is all in on taking out Trump. Trump knows that, so the fight is on.

Connecting all this to the GA run-off is a red-herring. That is a separate issue. GA voters would have to be brain dead not to understand the GA run-off on it's own. The Establishment is just using it to bash Trump on another phony issue.

The CIA is betting Americans don't understand the sophistication and intricacies of a Color Revolution. Looks like a good bet on their part. For now.

In short, you and others are chasing a dangling shiny object in hopes of painless return to a peaceful easy life. It's a head fake.

This makes more sense than anything I have read
I don’t know any of you personally , so I just try to pick the fly shiiit out of the pepper
But with all that is political, only time will tell the truth .
The fly shiiit is getting harder and harder to sort , the flies are getting better at it .
As to how hard and how much their players will go is just unreal
I think most of us are voting and hoping for the best
Of course there’s those that know what they’re talking about dam it !
Kenneth

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
An aquaintance at work still bitches about the paticipants at the Capitol on Jan 6. Because they did not kill anyone.

He states "They were there, they had a duty to kill Pelosi, and Fienstien, and AOC, and etc, and etc.

There is no end to the people he thinks "somebody" should kill, including Katy Brown.

Apparently he has no idea how badly the Left wishes one of us would do that very thing.

#playing right into the enemy's hands.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Best POTUS ever and I'd vote for him again. But damn Trump has a big mouth, and is all mouth, he proved that to the world on January 6th 2021.

Trump was our leader, he had control of the army, the NG and a bunch of his loyal supporters in DC, and did NOTHING.
There was more than a few willing to die for the country on 01/06/21. All we needed was a leader.

Trump should have used the military to seize DC?

That would have ended well.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by wdenike
WOW, JUST WOW!!! When such a high percentage on here. Can’t recognize they are getting the bright and shining establishment supper star, shoved up your azz. While you are backing up, yelling oh god deeper I’m loving it. Maybe this place is swirling the chitter?? (Disappointing) BAIL ON TRUMP NOW, YOU GET JUST WHAT YA ALL FUGGEN DESERVE!!!!

Take care, Willie
I completely agree with this. I'll be damned if I take advice from the GOP establishment.

Thank you sir. Shame all the Einstein’s have all the answers. Guess anyone with a brain. Is lined up behind the barn. Hooking their wagon to the establishment, and the main stream media. God knows they have our best interests at heart. LMAO🙄

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
While I agree with many of Trumps policies, more specifically, addressing some of the 3rd rail issues that the politicians have refused to fix. I think he's a childish blowhard who needs to fade in irrelevance. We can, and must, do better.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

It would of been called a revolution and Trump was the commander in chief. When Trump didn't use force to stop the rioting and looting I had my doubts and figured he was all mouth. The only way, we were ever going to take our country back is through using force. It's been proven that we'll never vote our way out of this mess. The use of force is now in the democrats hands, and they'll use whatever force is necessary to keep it that way. We are screwed and one by one we will loose our freedoms, either through death or so called laws - rules.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

It would of been called a revolution and Trump was the commander in chief. When Trump didn't use force to stop the rioting and looting I had my doubts and figured he was all mouth. The only way, we were ever going to take our country back is through using force. It's been proven that we'll never vote our way out of this mess. The use of force is now in the democrats hands, and they'll use whatever force is necessary to keep it that way. We are screwed and one by one we will loose our freedoms, either through death or so called laws - rules.

We would have had a bloody Revolution with dumbassed indoctrinated snowflakes rioting with BLM AND ANTIFA.
People couldn't drive the highways without being shot off the road. Half the country would have accused Trump of instituting an illegal coup.

The nation would have shut down and millions would have suffered and died in the insurgents attemp to destroy the US.

Few have any idea how a guerrilla war with only a couple million revolutionaries can royally screw a country. No tractor rigs delivering food or gas, etc to major cities.

YGBSM. Its not rocket science.

I will support the geniuses behind the plan of Redpilling the population before using the military.

Clue: Last week Trump said "When the people see the truth, they will support WHAT WE DO".

Well, the people are seeing the truth re the election fraud and they are fixing to see more election fraud proof revealed.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
All this pontificating on here reminds me that too many people didn't learn anything in 2020.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

So how many C Y A bombs would have gone off in major cities all over the USA had the Military moved on DC that day?

Oh, the NWO Illuminati Cabal wouldn't do that? Their man Soros is asking for the US and EU to start nuclear world War 3 to take out Putin and Xi to save them.

Remember the WTC Towers? What did a real estate developer named Trump say about the way those buildings crashed straight down upon themselves? "Those planes didnt do that. That was a job done from the ground". That's a clue.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I felt the same way as true grit
Sorry jag , but I’ve heard all the B.S.
About him shinning a light I can stand
Yes he did bring it to the forefront
And it has been obvious now for some time except to the dumbest of MFers
Not meant toward you , I understand your looking for Superman to hop out of the phone booth , your hope of somebody doing it for us is past it’s prime
But if you got to wish , it’s good wishing
But unfortunately phone booths are a thing of the past
When the original revolution took place , there was a lot of , oh shiet ! It’s going to get a lot of people killed !
But up until the last SEVERAL years we have celebrated living in a free country since then

Anyway here we are and they have solidly stacked the deck

If there’s a winning hand dealt to us , I figure we should probably look deeper than , OH BOY !

Kenneth

Last edited by Kenneth66; 11/11/22.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Opinions vary.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Of course you're correct. After all, being selfless and a team player is so Trump.
You are correct.

He is so selfless that he gave up a life of lavish luxury, not to mention his fortune, to try and make America a better place.

As for a team player, he bent over backwards to work with Ryan,McConnell, McCarthy and the rest of the GOP, but they refused to play ball with him and schit all over him and we the people

Oh, and you are an idiot
Add; for FREE, without pay ...

strswilson is one of those cupcakes who doesn't like mean tweets.
Donald J Trump is the only elected official in US History that came out with less net worth then when he went in.

IN US HISTORY

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
It looks like we've been out bred by the gullables, liberals, illegals and welfare rats. Maybe and hopefully it's vote cheating but look how many dumbazzes got vaccinated and the majority of negros, Mexicans and Muslims didn't buy the COVID vaccine BS. I'm a little perplexed that some conservatives believe in hope and change, but that's better than no hope.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

490 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 45 invisible), 2,599 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,390
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.