Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Looks to me like Arizona DESPERATELY needs FINCHEM. Look at how the elections are being run now.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

BP-B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ol_mike
[quote=Sycamore]

''' nuttier than Kari Lake, '''

What does this mean?

That's from the same dumazz who said ceasing QE and stimulus causes inflation.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
An interesting perspective on current events can be found on patrick.net; look at the thread "The Fate of Empires and Search for Survival..."
Plus, the site is free speech aside from personal attacks.

So, here is an open invitation to go there (secondary to the owner). The site owner is currently paging any actual democrats and zoggers to come over for open and honest debate. Big brains and little brains welcome.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by ol_mike
[quote=Sycamore]

''' nuttier than Kari Lake, '''

What does this mean?

That's from the same dumazz who said ceasing QE and stimulus causes inflation.

QE was developed by 2008 president bill ayers and first lady bernardine dohrn , their press secretary was barry soetoro who changed his name to barak obama. < get it ? LOL I made a funny

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Apparently the Biden Spike (statistically impossible) was a common sight in the tracking of all the important races. You remember that, right? It's where the Democrat is behind in the race, and suddenly the Democrat vote line goes literally straight up, above the Republican vote, and then the lead is maintained till the end.

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Looks to me like Arizona DESPERATELY needs FINCHEM. Look at how the elections are being run now.

the elections in AZ are run at the County level.

Each county has a County recorder and an elections director.

the recorder handles voter registration, and the elections director handles the elections.

the Secretary of State does not "run" the elections.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Sycamore

the recorder handles voter registration, and the elections director handles the elections.

Funny post, look into who hand picked the Maricopa county elections director.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Apparently the Biden Spike (statistically impossible) was a common sight in the tracking of all the important races. You remember that, right? It's where the Democrat is behind in the race, and suddenly the Democrat vote line goes literally straight up, above the Republican vote, and then the lead is maintained till the end.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...o-not-prove-election-fraud-idUSKBN27Q307

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Why'd you vote for Joe Biden Sycamore?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MickeyD
You don't suppose there's any cheating going on do you?
Even if there is not, we can only assume there is. Therefore, they intentionally want us to distrust the system. After a while the perception of mistrust become the "new normal" and we will just live with it. We accept it. Just like what goes on in Philly, Chitcago, New York. It's the SOP. (Standard Operating Procedure) They (we) are just going to have to accept that. "They" being, us the citizens.

Just like the mainstream media (MSM) has put a news blackout on any discussion of the 2020 election. The owners of the MSM decide what is news and what cannot be released for consumption by the unwashed masses. It's limiting our 1st Amendment rights without limiting our 1st Amendment rights. The harder we rebel the harder they are going to clamp down. You know, like communism. Like what Iran is going to do to their civil rights protestors. They are going to put them in a gulag or simply execute them.

Now we know why the rich, powerful and politically connected want our guns and ammo.

https://www.newsweek.com/iran-votes-execute-protesters-says-rebels-need-hard-lesson-1757931

Last edited by kwg020; 11/11/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300

Funny post, look into who hand picked the Maricopa county elections director.

who did? I don't know. Board of Supervisors? 4 republicans and one democrat? County Manager, selected by 4 republicans and one democrat?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you're not allowed to take pictures on county property

actually its the peoples property, you should be able to take pictures anywhere you want there

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Ha Ha Ha Reuters? WTF is wrong with you? If there was no fraud then why no investigation? Why did the leftist scum fight to near death to keep any form of investigation from happening?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Secretary of State oversees elections in Arizona. Each county conducts its own elections but the SOS oversees the process. Maricopa county is the largest county and houses the state capitol. You will never convince me Katie Hobbs doesn't have her finger on the scale. She ran a hidin' Biden campaign and is now in the lead. I call BS on that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ha Ha Ha Reuters? WTF is wrong with you? If there was no fraud then why no investigation? Why did the leftist scum fight to near death to keep any form of investigation from happening?

Rickt300,

there was hella investigations. Remember the Arizona Senate Audit? Remember the Cyber-Ninjas? Millions of dollars spent? Taxpayer dollars? did you hear what they found?

Sycamore

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Rickt300,

there was hella investigations. Remember the Arizona Senate Audit? Remember the Cyber-Ninjas? Millions of dollars spent? Taxpayer dollars? did you hear what they found?

Sycamore
And then you voted for JRB.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Growing up I was ingrained with the sacredness of voting day and what a big deal it was to vote. There was a tangible pride that accompanied the PRIVILEGE of expressing our RIGHT to vote that was obvious and understandable to men like my grandpa who served in the army in WWII or even my mom and dad born in 1940 & 1941 and having lived through the memories of WWII, Korea and Vietnam but everyone instilled in us children how important it was. I looked forward to voting day almost as much as Easter when mom would load me into the Pontiac and take me with her into the voting booth and then show me how to punch her votes onto the ticket. I’ve always taken the privilege seriously thinking about countless boys giving their final best measure on some foreign battlefield or beach so that mom and I could vote. I’ll always ALWAYS treasure those memories and while freedom and democracy isn’t lost forever it is most definitely critically endangered around here. Of those wonderful childhood memories I have of voting with mom or dad or grandma and grandpa (if I timed it right I could pull a quadruple) I was ALWAYS amazed by the speed with which the votes were “hand counted” and accurate results posted by midnight or thereafter. These unnecessary delays and unnecessary complications to the tabulation system is so blatantly intended to massage the results to their favor and steal elections.

All the things that were “sacred” growing up like your word, your wedding vows, your sex life and FAIR democratic ELECTIONS are seemingly inconsequential to a large percentage of Americans. How the hell do we fix a deep moral ulcer that drives us further and further away from being the golden mansion on a hill and more in common with every Martin Luther King jr Blvd countrywide and the neighborhoods it represents which is symbolic of the moral, spiritual and physical decay that is gripping cities through Godless liberal policies. It’s all literally and metaphorically crumbling down around us….our cities…our citizens….our infrastructure….our morality it’s is all quickly being replaced by squalor, suffering, homosexuality and antisocial behavior.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020
Even if there is not, we can only assume there is. Therefore, they intentionally want us to distrust the system. After a while the perception of mistrust become the "new normal" and we will just live with it. We accept it. Just like what goes on in Philly, Chitcago, New York. It's the SOP. (Standard Operating Procedure) They (we) are just going to have to accept that. "They" being, us the citizens.

Just like the mainstream media (MSM) has put a news blackout on any discussion of the 2020 election. The owners of the MSM decide what is news and what cannot be released for consumption by the unwashed masses. It's limiting our 1st Amendment rights without limiting our 1st Amendment rights. The harder we rebel the harder they are going to clamp down. You know, like communism. Like what Iran is going to do to their civil rights protestors. They are going to put them in a gulag or simply execute them.

Now we know why the rich, powerful and politically connected want our guns and ammo.

https://www.newsweek.com/iran-votes-execute-protesters-says-rebels-need-hard-lesson-1757931

Would you suggest we have a peaceful protest or just go straight to the gulag?

LOL
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hey Roy just burn it down,it's time. whistle

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m having trouble rectifying your political position but I find myself in agreement with your post below.

Originally Posted by MickeyD
You don't suppose there's any cheating going on do you?

It’s this post from another thread that I’m trying to understand. I certainly understand animosity towards the Republican Party but it would seem pretty wasteful of one’s votes to only vote for candidates from parties that don’t have a shot in hell.

I did not vote for one republican. I have no interest in hanging out with anyone who did. Stupid bastards.

kwg

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
718 members (12308300, 160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 89 invisible), 2,699 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,696
Posts18,399,917
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.