Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Trump doesn't stand a chance of being POTUS again or any other Republican. I was convinced that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump, but I was wrong. The majority of the people in the US of A are apparently Democrats, freeloaders, deadbeats and welfare rats. And by 2024 the illegals - criminals will have voting rights and the Democrats will just keep on keeping on. Live free or die, it'll be your choice when they come for you.

That election was stolen.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Trump can not save a country that wants to be enslaved...

It pains me to come to this realization but you've hit the nail right on the head.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I find it really amazing how some states can count their votes so quickly and some take days.This election is riddled with fraud as expected.I'm sorry I'm a non-believer,but I will never believe as bad as things have been especially for the poor in this Country the last couple of years with inflation,these elections can still be that close.Midterms usually have a big shift in the House and Senate if the President is not doing well.But then we are talking about a President that is worse than Jimmy Carter and got more than 80 million votes.It just doesn't add up.All I can say is standby..............

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by baldhunter
I find it really amazing how some states can count their votes so quickly and some take days.This election is riddled with fraud as expected.I'm sorry I'm a non-believer,but I will never believe as bad as things have been especially for the poor in this Country the last couple of years with inflation,these elections can still be that close.Midterms usually have a big shift in the House and Senate if the President is not doing well.But then we are talking about a President that is worse than Jimmy Carter and got more than 80 million votes.It just doesn't add up.All I can say is standby..............

Massive fraud.

Massive.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Donald Trump
Born: June 14, 1946

Joe Biden
Born: November 20, 1942

Time to move on from Donald Trump. He's not the political messiah. He's also now too old in my opinion.

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
I doubt he will get out of the primaries against DeSantis

He will try to destroy DeSantis in the process.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by drop_point

As he should

DeSantis is an establishment Paul Ryan endorsed Puppet

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
This country doesn't deserve somebody like him in 2022.

I hope he enjoys the rest of his days and I thank him for the eye opening he gave many in this country.

And he did that at tremendous personal cost, financial, and I think, emotional. Like you, I want him to relax and spend the rest of his days enjoying life. Not at all sure his personality will allow him to do that.

Right now, Desantis the best we have, but we have two years to shop. Problem with too many Republicans is that they insist on perfection instead of choosing someone that can win.

How about Desantis-Noem?

What fresh Hell is this?
K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Seems most understand the meaning of this election
Now I guess we buckle up and get ready for the bumpy road ahead
Got to get my azz in the woods
Kenneth

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
We are fortunate to have DeSantis to pick up the cudgel.

We can only hope and pray that T will go quietly into retirement and rest on his considerable laurels.

NOT LIKELY

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
As pointed out
If he runs he will lose, well not actually lose, the Republicans will team up with the democrats and steal it from him

After what just happened in PA, AZ, CO, MI, GA, if he isn’t smart enough to understand that Fraud Rules and the GOP will use that fraud against him, like they did to his MAGA candidates, then he is an idiot

This^^^^................we will not vote ourselves out of this mess, ever.

But Trump's ego is too big not to run again, with another bad ending.

It's just too late.....................

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by drop_point

As he should

DeSantis is an establishment Paul Ryan endorsed Puppet

You want Trump to destroy DeSantis?

That’s why they won last night.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mike_S
We can not vote our way out of this mess.

spot on:

Originally Posted by jorgeI
I posted back in June when the abortion ruling was leaked (by design and it would not surprise me Roberts had a hand in it, also why not wait until AFTER the election?) the "Red Wave" would not happen.

Oh, no doubt there were shenanigans in PA and AZ, etc, but if you look at post election polling, ABORTION was right behind the economy. Clearly and emotional issue (estrogen laden) and that's where once again, females voted. The Rs might get the House, but I doubt the Senate. Bottom line the ballot box has ceased to be a tool for change..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This right here is what we are fighting against.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4659934/user-clip-bush-world-order

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by jdm953
He is not going to run. There isnt enough of the country left to save.

This right here ^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!! The percentage of filth in this country is just too high.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
This country doesn't deserve somebody like him in 2022.

I hope he enjoys the rest of his days and I thank him for the eye opening he gave many in this country.
Well said

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BFaucett
Donald Trump
Born: June 14, 1946

Joe Biden
Born: November 20, 1942

Time to move on from Donald Trump. He's not the political messiah. He's also now too old in my opinion.
The problem isn’t Trump it’s the electorate.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I suspect Trump will get a lot of pushback from his family members if he decides to run again.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Something to ponder for those with intelligence and reading comprehension to digest:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/11/desantis_in_2024.html

I cannot think of one thing I can disagree with.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by jdm953
He is not going to run. There isnt enough of the country left to save.

This right here ^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!! The percentage of filth in this country is just too high.

More than half of the population isn't worth the risk of defending.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

613 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1Akshooter, 1badf350, 73 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,308
Posts18,449,130
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.