Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Fetterman is going to be a U.S senator.. Well people this is why multiply this person by 100 and you have your answer why this country is going to chit.

Woman calls 911 to report ‘pink meat’ at a North Carolina barbecue restaurant
A customer at a North Carolina barbecue restaurant called 911 because of the way her pork looked. A customer at Clyde Cooper's Barbeque restaurant in North Carolina, had a beef with the way her food looked, going as far as calling 911 over the coloration of the meat. Following the clash over the pink meat, the woman called 911 after leaving the restaurant because she believed Holt was being dismissive of her concerns.

The restaurant said it was shocked when police showed up about 10 minutes later.

"We had no idea she called the cops because, again, there was no real issue, everything seemed fine, and we all had a good laugh about someone not being willing to listen to reason and teaching about the smoke process," Clyde Cooper’s BBQ wrote.

They said the woman gave them a one-star review after the incident.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifesty...-meat-north-carolina-barbecue-restaurant

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
BP-B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
She was probably from California

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The first problem was referring to North Carolina cooked pork as barbeque. Sorry to all the unwashed, per recognizing real barbeque, but NC joints have a bad habit of calling roast pork “barbeque”. If the place doesn’t have smoke coming out of a pit that smells like hardwood burning move on. I’ve yet in 23 years of life in NC found real barbeque in the state though lots of cafes and patrons will swear it’s here.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by shootem
The first problem was referring to North Carolina cooked pork as barbeque. Sorry to all the unwashed, per recognizing real barbeque, but NC joints have a bad habit of calling roast pork “barbeque”. If the place doesn’t have smoke coming out of a pit that smells like hardwood burning move on. I’ve yet in 23 years of life in NC found real barbeque in the state though lots of cafes and patrons will swear it’s here.
Very true

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Her online name is Funnybone.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Uncle Fester

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
1 in 6 people are born with mental problems and those problems don't go away.

60 people in a restaurant, 10 >kookoo for kookoo puffs

monkey grabbed a hot skillet, ain't constipated no more

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Very true

This isn't about what region has the best bbq.. This is about dip chit people who are allowed to vote..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

LOL. Being NC, I’m betting it was a Groid. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Schiet man, take a Boston butt, put it in the crockpot with a bottle or two of bull's-eye and about 8 hours later perfection. What chu talkin about Willis?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

laugh hahaa,, yep

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

LOL. Being NC, I’m betting it was a Groid. 😜

Doubtful it was probably one of your pure breed whitegirls between the age of 21-30

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Had to be a white middle aged bitch.
Any self respecting black woman knows good BBQ.

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Same with our Gubernatorial race here in Michigan.
People are just mind boggling stupid

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Michigan just went Kommiefornia..

Codified Drop Boxes in the State Constitution..

Ba Dee Ba Dee that’s All Folks ..

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I know someone that can't understand that 48+48+4= 100, and they too vote.

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
There were 2 rats in that race……..

“The fact-checking website Politifact noted that Oz co-wrote several columns over the years in support of gun restrictions. In a 2014 column titled “Why gun violence is a public health issue,” they wrote that “until the government embraces gun-safety measures — polls show that 79% of the population favors universal background checks for gun buyers — it's every doctor's responsibility to their patients and your responsibility to yourself and your family to reduce gun violence."

A 2019 column titled “taking a shot at a better world,” meanwhile, argued that the country should reinstitute the 1994 ban on assault rifles.

Politifact noted that Oz has since distanced himself from the columns. While his co-author, Dr. Michael Roizen, said he believes he wrote all the columns that support gun control himself, Oz never expressed any objection to him about the columns.

At a town hall this year, Oz also spoke favorably about red flag laws.

Invoking his sister's own mental health issues -- he mentioned she has borderline personality disorder that posedsa danger to herself and others, and said therefore he does not want her to have a gun -- Oz said he supports systems in which a "local enforcement officer" can, "in a very expedited fashion," determine if someone is dangerous.

“Our reflex response is that people who have mental health issues should never have had a gun," Oz told an audience member at the town hall.”

I question who the biggest rat was.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MarkWV

“The fact-checking website Politifact noted that Oz co-wrote several columns over the years in support of gun restrictions. In a 2014 column titled “Why gun violence is a public health issue,” they wrote that “until the government embraces gun-safety measures — polls show that 79% of the population favors universal background checks for gun buyers — it's every doctor's responsibility to their patients and your responsibility to yourself and your family to reduce gun violence."

A 2019 column titled “taking a shot at a better world,” meanwhile, argued that the country should reinstitute the 1994 ban on assault rifles.

Politifact noted that Oz has since distanced himself from the columns. While his co-author, Dr. Michael Roizen, said he believes he wrote all the columns that support gun control himself, Oz never expressed any objection to him about the columns.

Invoking his sister's own mental health issues -- he mentioned she has borderline personality disorder that posedsa danger to herself and others, and said therefore he does not want her to have a gun -- Oz said he supports systems in which a "local enforcement officer" can, "in a very expedited fashion," determine if someone is dangerous.

“Our reflex response is that people who have mental health issues should never have had a gun," Oz told an audience member at the town hall.”

I wonder if he put his PA house up for sale yet?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
well people come together like in cities have already proved their ignorance many times over. and apparently if they move out of the city it takes a lot of time for their ignorance to leave..

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by MarkWV

I wonder if he put his PA house up for sale yet?
Sycamore is a staunch supporter of the 2nd amendment.
LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
668 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 76 invisible), 2,755 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,640
Posts18,399,000
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.