Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never a doubt. Won't be surprised when they steal the house too.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Voters across the country have delivered a resounding endorsement of Democrats’ Senate majority," Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Chair Sen. Gary Peters said in a statement. "These historic results in race after race speak for themselves, and they reflect the strength of our candidates, the popularity of Senate Democrats' message to the American people, and a rejection of the extremism espoused by the GOP. Now our work continues in Georgia to ensure Herschel Walker is defeated and Rev. Warnock is re-elected."

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
This sucks, hopefully the house will be the stumbling block.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
[bleep] Gary Peters..... It was the 18 to 29 year old vote that gave the Dems their wins.....As Rush always said....."Young skulls full of mush" that buy the deceptions and lies of the demCRAPs...

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
The Republicans snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory. Support stupid policy and ideology, win stupid prizes.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
We won't win, lets give them what they voted for. Hope they can fill their gas tank, hope they can pay their rent, hope they can find a job

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/12/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
So the Democrats actually picked up seats in the Senate.

Poor Hershel. He's toast.

Time to fire the lot of them, starting with the head of the RNC (who lives in Michigan, can you believe) and Donald Trump (who's blown it for the Republicans in every election since 2016).

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Jimmy Olsened your ass by 45 minutes ! 😜

Ahhh fouck this place then

All I seen was a bunch of threads about Navajo nation and Bitcoin and stupid ass oil thread.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They'll let a token republican "win" now and then to keep up appearances, but for the most part the communists are going to run America from now on, until they are *removed*.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Jimmy Olsened your ass by 45 minutes ! 😜

Ahhh fouck this place then

All I seen was a bunch of threads about Navajo nation and Bitcoin and stupid ass oil thread.

LOL. Sorry Slum. I couldn’t resist ribbing ya. 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
They'll let a token republican "win" now and then to keep up appearances, but for the most part the communists are going to run America from now on, until they are *removed*.

I like it Gen Fireball... But lets wait until spring no one wants to fight in the winter.. Nugget

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
So the Democrats actually picked up seats in the Senate.

Poor Hershel. He's toast.

Time to fire the lot of them, starting with the head of the RNC (who lives in Michigan, can you believe) and Donald Trump (who's blown it for the Republicans in every election since 2016).

How the F.UCK could he Trump stopped the Cheat ???
🤪🤪🤪

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by blanket
We won't win, lets give them what they voted for. Hope they can fill their gas tank, hope they can pay their rent, hope they can find a job
Unfortunately, I speculate, that a majority of Democrat voters don't drive or even own a car (see large city numbers) and a large number of them don't have and don't want a job. They have voted for exactly what they want. Most rank and file voters do not connect high fuel costs with other increased costs, especially since the President and his willing accomplices in the media have convinced people that oil companies taking exorbitant profits is the reason for high fuel costs.

I venture to say, if they were honest, most of the Democrats on this forum and most of the lefties on this forum are single issue or maybe two issue voters. Whatever those issues are, in their minds, they trump and are more important than a healthy economy, low fuel prices, a secure border, protecting children from mutilation, high employment numbers, etc. They just never seem to want to be honest and tell us what those issues are.

Think about it. When we keep trying the same liberal policies, they always result in high inflation, high costs, high unemployment, amoral behavior/higher crime and destruction of our cities. When we keep trying the same conservative policies (note I did not say Republican policies) they always result in low inflation, lower costs, low unemployment, more moral behavior/less crime and revitalization of our cities and our entire country. Yet we play this stupid game repeatedly.

Like I've said previously, we know what works and what doesn't work. There is nothing new.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Makes sense. We are a nation of filth.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Great post Big Sky. Spot on. Every democrat I have known is a one issue voter. Almost always some sort of social issue they’ve been riled up about.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Like others have stated, the free chit army will keep voting for more free chit. And more and more will say screw it and join in for the freebie's.

The ponzi scheme will continue until it collapses on its own.

I have no doubt it will be ugly.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Wow! Another miracle pulled off in a Commie blue state with mail in ballots...The Dems are so proud, i'm sure.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/12/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How can conservatives get one of those vote counting jobs where you get to count until your party wins?!?

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
146 members (10Glocks, 257 mag, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,432 guests, and 820 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,899
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.