Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20
Dre Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Based on the passage of Oregon Ballot Initiative 114 and its expectation to take effect on December 08, 2022, Sportsman’s Warehouse currently understands the following impacts to Oregon residents;
December 07, 2022 (Wednesday) will be the last day to purchase a full capacity firearm magazine (magazine with a capacity greater than 10 rounds).
December 07, 2022 (Wednesday) will be the last day to purchase a firearm equipped with a full capacity magazine (firearms equipped and sold with magazines holding more than 10 rounds).
December 07, 2022 (Wednesday) will be the last day to purchase ANY firearm without a valid Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit.
If a firearm customer’s background check is delayed (goes into the “OSP que”) and the approval comes on or after December 08, 2022 (Thursday) – the customer will need a valid Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit to take possession of the firearm.
On and after December 08, 2022 (Thursday) all firearm buyers must have an Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit to purchase ANY firearm.
At this time there are no known OR law enforcement agencies issuing the Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit.
The new Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit may require live fire training.
Sportsman’s Warehouse is dedicated to serving our Oregon customers and is doing everything possible to satisfy their needs.
This includes extending store hours and resupplying stores on a rapid schedule.
We encourage you to reach out to your local representatives on this egregious initiative and its potential long-term detrimental impacts to the outdoor sporting goods industry, hunting, shooting sports and Oregonians Second Amendment rights.

Last edited by Dre; 11/12/22.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Good luck guys...

I hope you fight it well.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I doesn’t affect me personally as I was prepared but as a grandfather with the little ones coming of age it really sucks to go through the bullshit to get their first guns. It might end up falling on the parents with my help and then I will take it from there. 😉 Dont waste your time even responding cash for cocks you live in a delusional world.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Seems like an infringement of the second amendment. Any organization going to fight it in court?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
OP voted for obama.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Nestucca
😉 Dont waste your time even responding cash for cocks you live in a delusional world.

It's OK... you will be fine.

Your kids and grandkids are fugged...

BUT...

YOU will be fine...

Happy days!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
maybe people should have been paying attention beforehand...

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
😉 Dont waste your time even responding cash for cocks you live in a delusional world.

It's OK... you will be fine.

Your kids and grandkids are fugged...

BUT...

YOU will be fine...

Happy days!

Only a suggestion... and NOT telling you what to do AT ALL...

But maybe if you are super nice to your kids and grandkids they will change your diapers at least 2-3 times a week.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You guys see the rifle blacktail deer I got this fall? Looking forward to hunting with a blunted knife next fall. Should be fun.

LOL
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
You responded while I was typing so I guess you can say beat me at something. So go pound your chest or meat your choice and diapers aren’t needed I’ll just drag my ass across the yard.

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guys laugh har har but states where people can get a initiative on the ballot. This is coming to you soon, Alaska our only saving grace our rights to own firearm is in our state constitution. The left has effectively found a way to ban the sales of firearms.

Last edited by 79S; 11/12/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You responded while I was typing so I guess you can say beat me at something. So go pound your chest or meat your choice and diapers aren’t needed I’ll just drag my ass across the yard.

So you are happy to never have to buy another firearm in your life?? WTF..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Guys laugh har har but states where people can get a initiative on the ballot. This is coming to you soon, Alaska our only saving grace our rights to own firearm is in our state constitution. The left has effectively found a way to ban the sales of firearms.

First smart thing I've ever heard you say.

LOL
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Some of us did fight it. Signs, trying to educate folks and passing out fliers. The frustrating part is the cesspools of Multnomah (Portland) and Lane (Eugene) rule due to their demographics. Shoot, that is the only way we got the nations second lesbian governor this same election! The really stupid part is like many gun regulations, this will not do ONE damn thing to stop the nightly gang banger shootings in Portland. All this will do is make life tougher on the law abiding citizens while the gangs, illegal druggies, oops I forgot those same people decriminalized stuff like meth, cocaine, heroin and fentanyl, and other lowlifes just laugh and keep using stolen guns to shoot each other. I told my wife that if 114 passed, it was the final straw, she can move with me or stay here when I move as soon as I can sell the house. Thankfully she will go with me.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by 79S

So you are happy to never have to buy another firearm in your life?? WTF..
Not happy at all but I won’t jump through the hoops that are required. I’ve got plenty for them to use without buying more.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by 79S

First smart thing I've ever heard you say.

Im trying not to cry, we have finally bonded...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Robb10238
Some of us did fight it. Signs, trying to educate folks and passing out fliers. The frustrating part is the cesspools of Multnomah (Portland) and Lane (Eugene) rule due to their demographics. Shoot, that is the only way we got the nations second lesbian governor this same election! The really stupid part is like many gun regulations, this will not do ONE damn thing to stop the nightly gang banger shootings in Portland. All this will do is make life tougher on the law abiding citizens while the gangs, illegal druggies, oops I forgot those same people decriminalized stuff like meth, cocaine, heroin and fentanyl, and other lowlifes just laugh and keep using stolen guns to shoot each other. I told my wife that if 114 passed, it was the final straw, she can move with me or stay here when I move as soon as I can sell the house. Thankfully she will go with me.

Who all went to gunranges/gun stores/ street corners etc etc etc and let 2A gun owners know it's time to get off your ass??,, >>NOBODY chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi
If that crap was going on in arkansas I'd be calling out every member on this board,, calling meetings at Twin Lakes Gun Club ,no excuses whatsoever - get out here and help.

Again, this is/was ''one of those times'' when having big numbers of patriots ''doing something'' besides riding the sofa, honey hand me another pepsi.
This same crap is coming to every state and it'll be the same outcome, while the chipsNdips patriots drink pepsi.

A sign in your yard doesn't mean jackchit

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
OHHH i'm not going to be involved in this kind of talk ohhhh I don't want to get on one uhh them guvment list,,, honey hand me another pepsi >> big stuff going on tonight on the campfar24

Coondog shot a peach seed, said that wasn't so bad, haha

Last edited by ol_mike; 11/12/22.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many people going to boycott good ol thunder ranch??

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by copperking81
OP voted for obama.
?? You serious??

Posted by Bristoe
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 1,969 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,189
Posts18,465,772
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.