Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Wow! Another miracle pulled off in a Commie blue state with mail in ballots...The Dems are so proud, i'm sure.

Yep miraculous how every one of these multi day vote count races end up going to the Dems. They always find just enough votes to pull it out. I said months ago that if we did not easily take the House and at least break even in the Senate then there is no way we will ever be able to vote our way out of this. There are no more fair elections in this country. The only way out of this involves rivers of blood.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Wow! Another miracle pulled off in a Commie blue state with mail in ballots...The Dems are so proud, i'm sure.

Yep miraculous how every one of these multi day vote count races end up going to the Dems. They always find just enough votes to pull it out. I said months ago that if we did not easily take the House and at least break even in the Senate then there is no way we will ever be able to vote our way out of this. There are no more fair elections in this country. The only way out of this involves rivers of blood.

Oh, that seems a little extreme, don't you think? Why not just have ourselves a nice little peaceful protest to get their attention? I bet they'd straighten right up if they thought we were unhappy with their policies.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by blanket
We won't win, lets give them what they voted for. Hope they can fill their gas tank, hope they can pay their rent, hope they can find a job

Honestly just about every single suburbanite democrat, moron with a college degree that voted for them will.

Milk toast republicans. The democrats are driven by ideology and social agenda. Policies that are retarded but that they’re passionate about. They don’t give a fugg about the cost of gas when compared to their social agenda. “Equality”, green energy, and the rest of their BS agenda.

The economy will never change my mind or influence which candidate that I vote for over my 2A rights and it’s the same for them but based on their brainwashed woke beliefs.

Skinny jeans millennial computer programmer soy boy, school teacher soccer mom, and the rest, they’re not fixin’ to be homeless, starve to death, or freeze to death and they all know it. We need to stop pretending like none of them have jobs, homes or money. On average most of them have more than we do.

Republicans offer nothing inspiring, nothing to fight for, and offer nothing but come out to vote for cheaper gas, and less inflation. That doesn’t compel people to get excited to vote. Not when dealing with people with a rabid leftist agenda. Or any other agenda.

Most of us with something to offer the labor market rather right or left have decent to good jobs. Odds are the President isn’t going to make a difference rather an individual voter has a decent job. I’m locked into a low mortgage and not truck shopping. Inflation isn’t good but my year end raise based in part on inflation will offset some of it. Inflation isn’t good but it isn’t anywhere close to the biggest deal to me or what motivates me to vote. Gas prices suck but it isn’t the end all be all. Shoot for those with low interest but large student debt inflation is great. Crimes just about nonexistent in my neighborhood. Most on the left are probably in similar situations.

Everyone right or left will get where they need to be in a car or truck without walking or freezing to death no matter the price of gas and they all know it.

Democrats run on ideology and social agenda that they’re committed to. A commie retarded one but an ideology that they’ll fight tooth and nail for none the less. Republicans offer no vision for the future of our country. No longterm goals or inspiration other than milk toast vote for us and we’ll lower gas prices. The left doesn’t care about that compared to social policy.

The right is bought and paid for but should offer a platform based on honest, in your face conservative social policies similar to what the left does but based on legit Constitutional law and common sense reality rather than the lefts BS. Win lose or draw it would at least get the ball moving in the right direction in terms of a narrative. Trump offered a small taste of that and people came out in droves to hear him speak.

The lefts constant social agenda while the right runs on cheaper gas is a losing issue for the right even when the right wins a short term battle. The left hasn’t ran on the economy since Clinton’s first term (It’s the economy stupid). That isn’t what motivates voters anymore and the left knows it. The economy was a big deal when most of the nation had a somewhat similar worldview. In a country with radically different agendas and one that still ranks as one of the richest countries in the world the lefts top priority moved on from the economy as the top voting issue along time ago. The left pushes an agenda nonstop while the right says but, but what about the price of gas?

The economy obviously matters but is never going to inspire the way a social agenda does. At least not anywhere short of places where the average person is literally starving and this country is no where near there and won’t be for a long time. The left pushes radical social change, the right offers lower gas prices and fear mongering about no gas and high crime. For most gas prices are an inconvenience and real threat of crime where we live at is a boogeyman. DeAndre lives where crime is a real threat but if he votes at all will still vote democrat. Everyone that wants gas has gas, has a roof over their head, food to eat, has a couple of trucks in the garage, iPhones, internet, and big TV’s. It’s not about gas and the economy anymore. Not to the left. It’s about “culture stupid.” The right can’t figure it out.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Like others have stated, the free chit army will keep voting for more free chit. And more and more will say screw it and join in for the freebie's.

The ponzi scheme will continue until it collapses on its own.

I have no doubt it will be ugly.
blindshooter…..it will be ugly. I just hope it happens soon or either after I’m dead. Heading to the point where I’m too old to make any difference.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I have no liberal friends anymore. I told all of them to [bleep] off years ago. Including my sister.

But I have plenty of friends left. Time to stick together.

Other than vote, what else can we do?

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by gsganzer
The Republicans snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory. Support stupid policy and ideology, win stupid prizes.
Seems that way. They failed miserably. Should have been an America First blowout, instead they let the leftists out-screw'em again. RNC is a fuucking joke.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That you Mitch McConnell.............................POS should immediately be thrown out on his sorry ass as minority leader.

He personally owns this loss with his unwillingness to support several R's in contested & critical races, GA being one, AK & AZ being 2 others.

Also says something about the outcome of all of these delayed races.................DemonRats just doing what comes naturally & whatever it takes to win.

What's happened & still happening in AZ is beyond basic criminal. And it's in your face, they really don't try to hide it anymore.

MM

J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
We won't win, lets give them what they voted for. Hope they can fill their gas tank, hope they can pay their rent, hope they can find a job

Honestly just about every single suburbanite democrat, moron with a college degree that voted for them will.

Milk toast republicans. The democrats are driven by ideology and social agenda. Policies that are retarded but that they’re passionate about. They don’t give a fugg about the cost of gas when compared to their social agenda. “Equality”, green energy, and the rest of their BS agenda.

The economy will never change my mind or influence which candidate that I vote for over my 2A rights and it’s the same for them but based on their brainwashed woke beliefs.

Skinny jeans millennial computer programmer soy boy, school teacher soccer mom, and the rest, they’re not fixin’ to be homeless, starve to death, or freeze to death and they all know it. We need to stop pretending like none of them have jobs, homes or money. On average most of them have more than we do.

Republicans offer nothing inspiring, nothing to fight over, and offer nothing but come out to vote for cheaper gas and less inflation. That doesn’t compel people to get excited to vote. Not when dealing with people with a rabid leftist agenda. Or any other agenda.

Most of us with something to offer the labor market rather right or left have decent to good jobs. Odds are the President isn’t going to make a difference rather an individual voter has a decent job. I’m locked into a low mortgage and not truck shopping. Inflation isn’t good but my year end raise based in part on inflation will offset some of it. It’s not the biggest single issue deal to me. Gas prices suck but it isn’t the end all be all. Shoot for those with low interest but large student debt inflation is great. Crimes just about nonexistent in my neighborhood. Most on the left are probably in similar situations.

Everyone right or left will get where they need to be in a car or truck without walking or freezing to death no matter the price of gas and they all know it.

Democrats run on ideology and social agenda that they’re committed too. A commie retarded one but an ideology that they’ll fight tooth and nail for none the less. Republicans offer no vision for the future of our country. No longterm goals or inspiration other than milk toast vote for us and we’ll lower gas prices. The left doesn’t care about that compared to social policy.

The right needs to offer a platform based on honest, in your face conservative social policies similar to what the left does but based on legit Constitutional law and common sense reality rather than the lefts BS. Win lose or draw it would at least get the ball moving in the right direction in terms of a narrative. Trump offered a small taste of that and people came out in droves to hear him speak. The lefts constant social agenda while the right runs on cheaper gas is a losing issue even when the right wins a short term battle. The left hasn’t ran on the economy since Clinton’s first term. That isn’t what motivates voters anymore and the left knows it. The economy was a big deal when most of the nation had a somewhat similar worldview. In a country with radically different agendas and one that still ranks as one of the richest countries in the world the lefts top priority moved on from the economy as the top voting issue along time ago. The left pushes an agenda nonstop while the right says but, but what about the price of gas?

The economy is never going to inspire the way social agenda does. At least not anywhere short of places where the average person is literally starving and this country is no where near there and won’t be for a long time. The left pushes radical social change the right offers lower gas prices and fear mongering about no gas and high crime. For most gas prices are an inconvenience and real threat of crime where we live at a boogeyman. DeAndre lives where crime is a real threat but if he votes at all will still vote democrat. Everyone that wants gas has gas, has a roof over their head, food to eat, has a couple of trucks in the garage, iPhones, internet, and big TV’s. It’s not about gas it’s about social policy.

Spot on, great post.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Own rental property, raise rent every fraudulent election.
Social conditioning, or profit. Maybe both.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Republicans offer nothing inspiring, nothing to fight over, and offer nothing but come out to vote for cheaper gas and less inflation. That doesn’t compel people to get excited to vote. Not when dealing with people with a rabid leftist agenda. Or any other agenda.

Most of us with something to offer the labor market rather right or left have decent to good jobs. Odds are the President isn’t going to make a difference rather an individual voter has a decent job. I’m locked into a low mortgage and not truck shopping. Inflation isn’t good but my year end raise based in part on inflation will offset some of it. It’s not the biggest single issue deal to me. Gas prices suck but it isn’t the end all be all. Shoot for those with low interest but large student debt inflation is great. Crimes just about nonexistent in my neighborhood. Most on the left are probably in similar situations.

Democrats run on ideology and social agenda that they’re committed too. A commie retarded one but an ideology that they’ll fight tooth and nail for none the less. Republicans offer no vision for the future of our country. No longterm goals or inspiration other than milk toast vote for us and we’ll lower gas prices. The left doesn’t care about that compared to social policy.

The right needs to offer a platform based on honest, in your face conservative social policies similar to what the left does but based on legit Constitutional law and common sense reality rather than the lefts BS. Win lose or draw it would at least get the ball moving in the right direction in terms of a narrative. Trump offered a small taste of that and people came out in droves to hear him speak. The lefts constant social agenda while the right runs on cheaper gas is a losing issue even when the right wins a short term battle. The left hasn’t ran on the economy since Clinton’s first term. That isn’t what motivates voters anymore and the left knows it. The economy was a big deal when most of the nation had a somewhat similar worldview. In a country with radically different agendas and one that still ranks as one of the richest countries in the world the lefts top priority moved on from the economy as the top voting issue along time ago. The left pushes an agenda nonstop while the right says but, but what about the price of gas?

The economy is never going to inspire the way social agenda does. At least not anywhere short of places where the average person is literally starving and this country is no where near there and won’t be for a long time. The left pushes radical social change the right offers lower gas prices and fear mongering about no gas and high crime. For most gas prices are an inconvenience and real threat of crime where we live at a boogeyman. DeAndre lives where crime is a real threat but if he votes at all will still vote democrat. Everyone that wants gas has gas, has a roof over their head, food to eat, has a couple of trucks in the garage, iPhones, internet, and big TV’s. It’s not about gas it’s about social policy.

Your statement has flaws but is accurate to a certain extent. We have stacy abrams social policy didn’t get her over the line she lost by 300k and the governor said they were going to implement tax breaks.

Last edited by 79S; 11/13/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When you're not the biggest, toughest bully on the block, whether you are a nice one or not, you need to be prepared with a plan. We are doing neither. I doubt that the Democrats can sell that. I hope we're not caught with our pants down when China pulls in at the docks and starts making demands. Our energy policy will be the least of our concern, and "Taiwan? We don't know you!"

....for starters.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Hope you can also!

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S

Your statement has flaws but is accurate to a certain extent. We have stacy abrams social policy didn’t get her over the line she lost by 300k and the governor said they were going to implement tax breaks.
I hear ya. I didn’t mean it as an absolute but a generalization. That someone as stupid and gross as Stacy Abrams could come within 300k against an incumbent in GA speaks to the mentality.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm glad I am not younger....

Brain washing in high schools over the last 30 plus years has paid off....

Time to kiss the nation we grew up in, GOOD Fuggin BYE....

Will I die in jail for being a conservative.... or be assassinated on my front lawn by the liberal left...

Or will I die defending our nation from terrorist foreign and DOMESTIC....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What EXACTLY are you kchunts now crying about? How did your World get "worse"?!? The sky is falling,ain't reality,though a barometer of your "abilities". Hint.

Wages have never been higher. Opportunities have never been greater. The 401K limit has never been bigger. Investment opportunities abound. Interest rates were never lower. Where/how do you gals "live",to be so fhuqking AMAZINGLY tender? Hint.

These ARE The Good Old Days. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
What EXACTLY are you kchunts now crying about? How did your World get "worse"?!? The sky is falling,ain't reality,though a barometer of your "abilities". Hint.

Wages have never been higher. Opportunities have never been greater. The 401K limit has never been bigger. Investment opportunities abound. Interest rates were never lower. Where/how do you gals "live",to be so fhuqking AMAZINGLY tender? Hint.

Case in point. Establishment republican. The left attacks and radically changes the culture but hey you have a job and a 401k just like everyone else so it’s all good.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You've not "explained" your gut felt whine,or innate Estrogen Levels. Hint.

Read what I wrote again and simply answer in kind,with ALL of your Hurt Feelings,should it "help" your "reality". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Case in point. Establishment republican. The left attacks and radically changes the culture but hey you have a job and a 401k just like everyone else so it’s all good.

THE Crying Kchunt edits. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

THE Crying Kchunt edits. Hint.

I didn’t edit anything.

You’re probably a bright guy but you’re level of screwed up in the head/lack of communication skills completely mitigate it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In no particular order,you are a Lying Piece of Fhuqking Schit and rather Insecure,for undoubtedly "good" reason(s). Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..........

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
788 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 12308300, 79 invisible), 3,055 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,715
Posts18,400,359
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.