Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
the door isn't closed... this will end up being tied up in the courts, to include Federal and if not to include the Supreme Court....

its all mail in ballot here....you can count on the fact that the votes are always fraud by the democRATs... Read that as Potlandia, Salem ( aka Screw'em), Eugene ( U of OR ) 6 counties vs the other 29 counties in the state.

I don't need to buy any more firearms, but this is just another case of Potland democRATs playing with the election results per always.
always just enough to barely win...

Fine, if they want to make the law count in counties ran by democRATS, then WGAF.... but in the 29 counties who voted against it, reject and do not enforce it.....

and I'll guarantee ya, the Republican Candidate for Governor didn't lose the election legitimately, and the DemocRAT "Tina Kotex" didn't win it legitimately....

all the democRATs do in this state is cheat their ass off... and need to be thrown out of office, via the 5th floor window.
Their only other activity is Lying their ASSES off....

and you can count on the fact that George Soros was heavily behind this financially, just in the shadows...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
So in Oregon a simple majority of residents can basically create laws out of thin air through this "ballot initiative" process? Screw that. If that is the case there's no point in anyone living outside of Portland.

States losing political control over their urban centers will be the death of this country.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That sucks. Went through that schit in WA.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I sincerely wish y'all well in your fight...

John is right that there will be a boatload of challenges... and some successes.

But the battle will be uphill now... no longer on level ground.

Originally Posted by auk1124
So in Oregon a simple majority of residents can basically create laws out of thin air through this "ballot initiative" process? Screw that. If that is the case there's no point in anyone living outside of Portland.

States losing political control over their urban centers will be the death of this country.

Agree... but it is bigger than that...

To edit your quote above...

The WHOLE COUNTRY losing political control over their urban centers will be the death of this country.

That is actually what is happening...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by copperking81
OP voted for obama.

Yep…….

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So what are your local sheriffs going to do? Civil disobedience is in order, no way I’d comply. They gonna send statey’s back into the mountains to round up every gun owner? Tell Gov.LGBTQ+ to go pound sand.
Any Sherriff’s standing up and saying they won’t enforce such egregious laws?

I’m just blown away that it was taken so lightly. I don’t recall it being mentioned on this board til I brought it up a couple weeks ago, only days before the election.

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/13/22.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Connecticut passed this same law after Sandy Hook.....so good luck with it

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hopefully no one on this board will think that this will reduce crime. Not a single issue in this new law will affect criminals. It's all aimed at legal gun owners. A year from now, Portland will see that crime hasn't abated a bit. Their new law didn't work. So, in '24 they'll be back with another one that's even worse.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Courts, if they even decide to act, take too long to reverse nonsense like this. Much easier to just not vote democrat yet the very clown who started this thread copped to voting for the most liberal, gun grabbing president we've ever had. Guarantee he's voted for more.

Nobody alive today has any excuse for having ever voted democrat. In fact, pepaw had no excuse either... the ole "this ain't your pepaws democrat party" is single biggest political lie going. Today's democrat scumbag is the same democrat scumbag from 120 years ago.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
So.. A person who wants to buy a gun must pass a federal background check, the new state background check, take a multi- day training class, and THEN take the weapon that they don't have yet to local LEO for a live fire test to demonstrate competence.

THEN they can go pickup their new gun from the LGS?

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Welcome to Amerika...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Courts, if they even decide to act, take too long to reverse nonsense like this. Much easier to just not vote democrat yet the very clown who started this thread copped to voting for the most liberal, gun grabbing president we've ever had. Guarantee he's voted for more.

Nobody alive today has any excuse for having ever voted democrat. In fact, pepaw had no excuse either... the ole "this ain't your pepaws democrat party" is single biggest political lie going. Today's democrat scumbag is the same democrat scumbag from 120 years ago.

He's hated Trump as well.

I love these guys, they vote for what they don't like and then wanna bitch about it.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Jackmountain several sheriffs vow not to enforce the mag ban. Thanks for your continued concern with what’s going on with other gun owners in different states. Some are bashing us while the elections keep getting stolen across the country and the Republic was destroyed. Everyone needs to buckle up cause it’s going to be a ride.

Dre Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag

He's hated Trump as well.

I love these guys, they vote for what they don't like and then wanna bitch about it.........

Damn copper, you sure have a hard on for me and love to follow me. Flattering but not into you or dudes.

12344 you’re way off your rocker as well if you think that I’m against Trump (who I voted for) and voted against this gun bill. Not sure where you’re getting your info.
Truly Short minded folks on here.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Dre Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oldidaho
So.. A person who wants to buy a gun must pass a federal background check, the new state background check, take a multi- day training class, and THEN take the weapon that they don't have yet to local LEO for a live fire test to demonstrate competence.

THEN they can go pickup their new gun from the LGS?

It’s a mess and I don’t think anyone really knows what the next step is or how long it will take to get your certificate or permit to buy a gun….the small gun shops will be fuc*ed.
Is it going to be weeks or months before they get this figured out?

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I bet Roy wishes he spent more time at some peaceful protests instead of mocking people that did.

Lazy sack of schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ol_mike
OP voted for obama.
?? You serious??

Yes he is.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Dre
Based on the passage of Oregon Ballot Initiative 114 and its expectation to take effect on December 08, 2022, Sportsman’s Warehouse currently understands the following impacts to Oregon residents;
December 07, 2022 (Wednesday) will be the last day to purchase a full capacity firearm magazine (magazine with a capacity greater than 10 rounds).
December 07, 2022 (Wednesday) will be the last day to purchase a firearm equipped with a full capacity magazine (firearms equipped and sold with magazines holding more than 10 rounds).
December 07, 2022 (Wednesday) will be the last day to purchase ANY firearm without a valid Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit.
If a firearm customer’s background check is delayed (goes into the “OSP que”) and the approval comes on or after December 08, 2022 (Thursday) – the customer will need a valid Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit to take possession of the firearm.
On and after December 08, 2022 (Thursday) all firearm buyers must have an Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit to purchase ANY firearm.
At this time there are no known OR law enforcement agencies issuing the Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit.
The new Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit may require live fire training.
Sportsman’s Warehouse is dedicated to serving our Oregon customers and is doing everything possible to satisfy their needs.
This includes extending store hours and resupplying stores on a rapid schedule.
We encourage you to reach out to your local representatives on this egregious initiative and its potential long-term detrimental impacts to the outdoor sporting goods industry, hunting, shooting sports and Oregonians Second Amendment rights.
Think of the thousands of gun owners in Oregon smiling and feeling like they’ve helped make the world safer. LMAO

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Jackmountain several sheriffs vow not to enforce the mag ban. Thanks for your continued concern with what’s going on with other gun owners in different states. Some are bashing us while the elections keep getting stolen across the country and the Republic was destroyed. Everyone needs to buckle up cause it’s going to be a ride.

LOL

You obviously missed Roy mocking jackmountain and Cashisking for their efforts to preserve 2nd Amendment rights.

Swim in it, you stupid fugks.

Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,772 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,885
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.