Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by JoeBob
DeSantis didn’t “deliver”, he controlled the process and thus it was a fair election. They cheated everywhere else. It is that simple.

I swear some of you are so stupid. It’s over. Until the red states say “no mas” this is it. Get ready for a situation like Mexico and the PRI. We’re going to have fifty years of Democratic rule on the national level.
This.
And by they, I mean both Republicans and Democrats.

DeSantis was allowed to succeed in a huge Red Wave because he is the Chosen One selected by the Establishment to take out Trump and put him in the penalty box for good.

Don’t count Kemp out in all of this election manipulation bullschit. He has been a loyal solder and will be rewarded

DeSantis-Kemp has a nice ring to it dontcha think

Last edited by steve4102; 11/13/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
There were 6 mil more Republicans voters than Dem voters this election.

What happened ?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Root is spot on.This election is beyond fraud.They want people to dump Trump and back Desantis but,Trump took on the globalist,the deep state,the media,constant BS investigations and continuous law suites.The cabal doesn't play checkers,they play chess.They will do anything it takes to usher in their NWO.Let's say Desantis gets the 2024 nomination.The cabal would love to take Florida and crush Desantis too.Don't get me wrong,I like Desantis.He's doing a great job in Florida.He was part of the Freedom Caucus when he was in Congress,but things change in DC.He will be crushed there if he ever makes it.Why so much hate for Trump?The media controlled by the deep state made people hate Trump.Every day pounded by non-stop bad negative news about Trump.Never any positive coverage.People got tired of it,but yet he still received more votes than any sitting President and still lost through these phony elections.You have to look beyond this Country and look at what is happening globally.They have a global plan for the world and guess what,America ain't first.Do your own research on the 2030 Agenda.Once you understand what it's about,everything starts making sense about what is really going on in this Country. Here is a brief breakdown. https://thenewamerican.com/agenda-2030-threatens-liberty-state-legislators-can-stop-it/

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
They haven’t exactly had their work cut out for them. The last wave is “Trump said something mean to an adult.”

Preceded by:

“Trump bedded a woman after he grabbed her poosy”

“Look at this mean tweet”

“Trump allegedly paid a whore to pee on him in Russia”

Welcome to Brandon’s “dark winter” that you helped usher in, soy boys.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
600,000 less Republican votes in Arizona in 2022 vs 2020. Kelly won by 130,000

1 million less Republican votes in PA in 2022 vs 2020. Mr. Potato head won by 230,000 votes

190,000 less Republican votes in NV in 2022 vs 2020. Masto won by 6,000 votes

Does anyone see a trend here? Republicans sat their stupid, lazy asses at home. Why, because the internet brain trust decided all the elections being stolen, so it doesn't matter.

See, there is no reason to cheat if Republicans don't vote. F'king people.

Where did those totals come from? The same sources that are being twisted and compromised as we type? Seems another way to justify the hanky pinky.
Not that I disagree with the premise, but your telling me the ever expanding masses of of people sitting on their asses living off of taxpayers, had more energy than the people busting it to make a living in the Biden utopia?
Seems shaky but what doesn’t anymore, up is down and over is under, don’t believe your common sense or lying eyes.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Nobody going to stop these fraudulent elections and ballot harvesting?

Nobody?

If only somebody would begin a movement to take our country back. To make America great again.

I've lived a great life in free America but I weep for my grandchildren

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Cowpoke Mitch’s Cattle Drive was a Resounding Success..

His Chinese Backers are hoping Mitch can continue to Punch his Doggies thur 2024 ..

By the Looks of it Resistance is Minimal..

Momma always told me not Look into the eYe’s of the
Red’s ..

But Momma ..

We’re in the Back Seat cuz that’s where the Fun Is..

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Root is spot on.This election is beyond fraud.They want people to dump Trump and back Desantis but,Trump took on the globalist,the deep state,the media,constant BS investigations and continuous law suites.The cabal doesn't play checkers,they play chess.They will do anything it takes to usher in their NWO.Let's say Desantis gets the 2024 nomination.The cabal would love to take Florida and crush Desantis too.Don't get me wrong,I like Desantis.He's doing a great job in Florida.He was part of the Freedom Caucus when he was in Congress,but things change in DC.He will be crushed there if he ever makes it.Why so much hate for Trump?The media controlled by the deep state made people hate Trump.Every day pounded by non-stop bad negative news about Trump.Never any positive coverage.People got tired of it,but yet he still received more votes than any sitting President and still lost through these phony elections.You have to look beyond this Country and look at what is happening globally.They have a global plan for the world and guess what,America ain't first.Do your own research on the 2030 Agenda.Once you understand what it's about,everything starts making sense about what is really going on in this Country. Here is a brief breakdown. https://thenewamerican.com/agenda-2030-threatens-liberty-state-legislators-can-stop-it/

Baldhunter, I agree with your post. Trump did a great deal in his term, and he fought off more crap from the swamp than any other president, and survived, until election day. The machine the swamp put in place could not fail, since they had federal/state/county judges set up to literally throw out any challenge anyone brought forth. This midterm election will be the same.

The theory that the swamp will use Desantis to bury Trump could be true, but once Desantis gets in, make no mistake they will pull the rug out from under him. Desantis has the same pro-American beliefs as Trump, and they won't allow that to happen.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
And people don’t realize 600,000 plus Postal Workers were exempt from the jab. Not airline pilots or nurses or fighter pilots, just Postal Workers.

USPS is complicit in Democrat election fraud.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A Nevada dump of 23,201 came in. 97% reported. Here’s where they went:

Cortex Mastro 17,356
Laxalt 5,845

Now, how does NV elect a new Republican Gov, (a flip) but this Senate seat goes to the Dem?

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cisco1

What happened ?
Apart from in the state of Florida, many Republican votes were misplaced.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Bingo!

+1

Anytime they tell you that your eyes are lying to you believe your eyes and tell the ministry of truth to GTH.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Wait a darn minute.

What if

What if Desantis could save us?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Guys,

Please send money to Ukraine and don't forget Roy shot a deer.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No doubt that the Dems cheat, it’s what they do. BUT, the cold, hard truth is that their cheating works because the ideological split in this country is so even, and probably actually favors the Left. As much as I despise the current prevailing view of the world, it IS the prevailing view, created by a rotten education system, popular culture, the media, and frankly human nature. We are simply outnumbered, and nothing short of a cataclysmic event will turn it around now, and such an event might push us the wrong way just as easily.

This world is supposed to go to Hell; it’s in the Bible. I was hoping that it wouldn’t before I left it, but looks like it’s gonna be close…….

What fresh Hell is this?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
At least Yellowstone has another season and there’s an NFL game in Germany playing right now.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
If DeSantis will start actually talking about the blatant cheating going on, calling it out, and questioning the continued existence of a country that allows this, I’ll support him. If he doesn’t, he is just another establishment guy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by poboy
We got had......again.

And who do we blame for that?

Those who did it, or those who let it happen with no repercussions?

It is the fault of the Conservative Leaders and Politicians....they sat by and did NOTHING...
in an Eyore Voice " oh shucks, what can we do?"

and I say that as a Conservative.....

our leadership let us down, and allowed the opponents to steal what was obviously not theirs...

Even Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could have seen that....

Its OUR Nation folks...
What ARE WE going to do about it... and do about it NOW?
]
If we do nothing, then do we have the right to complain about being RIPPED OFF?

And what are we going to do about it ( I can see the simpletons asking that question).... its sorta obvious
and if you have to be told what the obvious is.. then you don't have the brains to comprehend what that would be.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by cisco1

What happened ?
Apart from in the state of Florida, many Republican votes were misplaced.

on the street, we call that " they were DESTROYED"....AND tossed out.. discreetly.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
If DeSantis will start actually talking about the blatant cheating going on, calling it out, and questioning the continued existence of a country that allows this, I’ll support him. If he doesn’t, he is just another establishment guy.

On the contrary, what he needs to do is keep on providing a good example of how government can work, and leave the complaining to others if they enjoy it. Yeah, they cheat, sometimes even enough to steal elections, but that line goes over about as well as fans at a sporting event complaining about a bad call. Not helpful at all in convincing Liberals to vote differently. Help them keep their money in their pockets, make them feel safe, and do right by their children, and you have a winning combination, as evidenced by DeSantis and Youngkin.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1moredeer, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,112
Posts18,464,395
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.