Hop To
Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by sackett
Connecticut passed this same law after Sandy Hook.....so good luck with it

How long have you voted Democrat?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
BP-B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jackmountain
So what are your local sheriffs going to do? Civil disobedience is in order, no way I’d comply. They gonna send statey’s back into the mountains to round up every gun owner? Tell Gov.LGBTQ+ to go pound sand.
Any Sherriff’s standing up and saying they won’t enforce such egregious laws?

I’m just blown away that it was taken so lightly. I don’t recall it being mentioned on this board til I brought it up a couple weeks ago, only days before the election.

Roy and Company are pretty fugkin' stupid.

In case you haven't noticed.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sounds like you guys need to get behind Oregon Firearms Federation in a BIG way, and get every single gun owner in the streets. You need organization and quick now that you're behind the curve, but it's never too late.
This has to get to court as quickly as possible and that's going to take $$, so fund the legal effort to get this repealed and don't rely on someone else to do your heavy lifting. 51% of your population is a gun owner according to statistics that you know are skewed, so minimum 51% That's 2.16 million gun owners, so if every single gun owner in Idaho donates $25 you have a $54,000,000 legal fund, and it's tax deductible, so virtually free and a no brainer. Quit looking for somewhere to move and fight [bleep].

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I5 corridor sheriffs sure as fug won’t stand up to it.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
The majority of county sheriff’s have already got together and said they won’t enforce it. So we will see.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I5 corridor sheriffs sure as fug won’t stand up to it.

The best thing VCDL did was to start the 2nd ammendment sanctuary movement in our state. It got thousands of pissed off neighbors off their couches and show up at the commisioners meetings and demand action at the local level, those local victory's gave everyone the momentum to keep it going to the end, clear through to the next election cycle. This gets a foot hold in Oregon they will use the same model in every state they know there will be complacency. Time to fugkin get after it.

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/13/22.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by nash22
The majority of county sheriff’s have already got together and said they won’t enforce it. So we will see.

Then get out there and actively support these guys and make your voice heard. They aren't going to stand on their own very long if their constituents aren't right there standing beside them.
A lot of our Sherriff's, commissioners, and state Rep's were standing on the sidelines waiting to see which way the wind blew, and once they saw the massive push against it, they jumped in on the right side quickly.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Sounds like you guys need to get behind Oregon Firearms Federation in a BIG way, and get every single gun owner in the streets. You need organization and quick now that you're behind the curve, but it's never too late.
This has to get to court as quickly as possible and that's going to take $$, so fund the legal effort to get this repealed and don't rely on someone else to do your heavy lifting. 51% of your population is a gun owner according to statistics that you know are skewed, so minimum 51% That's 2.16 million gun owners, so if every single gun owner in Idaho donates $25 you have a $54,000,000 legal fund, and it's tax deductible, so virtually free and a no brainer. Quit looking for somewhere to move and fight [bleep].
This^^^^^^

If you won’t get off your ass and fight for your state, I don’t want you moving here!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Everybody is assuming that gun owners are the majority in Oregon and the people don't want this..... well it was voted on and appears the people do want it.
Now if they cheated on the vote tallies you should be advocating for a fair and just voting system.
If the people truly do want it and you don't you had better move out of that state!

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
When WA passed similar a few years ago a bunch of sheriffs said they’d not enforce, and would block other agencies from enforcing the new regs. Klickitat CO was probably the closest to W WA.

SAF filed suit over the recent mag ban. Not sure it’s been settled yet.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

State AG just going to sit back and leave businesses that ignore it alone?

Vendors still going to supply items that aren't compliant?

Aight, good luck. #OregonStrong

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Everybody is assuming that gun owners are the majority in Oregon and the people don't want this..... well it was voted on and appears the people do want it.
Now if they cheated on the vote tallies you should be advocating for a fair and just voting system.
If the people truly do want it and you don't you had better move out of that state!

The stats prove gun owners out number non gun owners. Id say there was too much complacency and "portland out numbers us" B.S. going on.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

The breakdowns of the counties show that the most conservative counties still pulled 20-25% in favor.

I think that whole state is just a schit hole that’s filled with losers.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

The stats prove gun owners out number non gun owners. Id say there was too much complacency and "portland out numbers us" B.S. going on.

Don’t assume “gun owner” means “pro-gun.”

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Lots of fuds with guns happily vote against their own interests.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You guys are grasping at straws because like democrats, YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO OFFER.

All this has really done is revealed the hard-on some of you trolls have to bad mouth the guy from Oregon. Like somehow this is all my fault. LOL Oh, and I should have "done more" and stopped it. The fact that you trolls think I have that much power shows how much I live in your head!

Now that this has happened here in Oregon, somehow it's used as a battering ram to put ol Fireball in his place? LOL That's fuggin hilarious.

What a sad bunch of little pantie twisters.

LOL
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
114 is just a symptom of the larger trend. Generations of prosperity and easy living, each generation indulges it's children more than the last, nearly every young person that wants to go to college for marxist indoctrination can, usually on someone else's dime. There is a permanent unemployed underclass, immigrants or just the one's who realize they don't have to work for anything, voting their SNAP benefit. Recent studies show women from all economic levels, live in fear and react to it, the media tells them what to fear...and they do, faithfully at the ballot box. Yes, there was cheating across the nation, yes, maybe some of it will rectified in the courts eventually....but the reality is, the conservative movement is outnumbered.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You guys are grasping at straws because like democrats, YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO OFFER.

All this has really done is revealed the hard-on some of you trolls have to bad mouth the guy from Oregon. Like somehow this is all my fault. LOL Oh, and I should have "done more" and stopped it. The fact that you trolls think I have that much power shows how much I live in your head!

Now that this has happened here in Oregon, somehow it's used as a battering ram to put ol Fireball in his place? LOL That's fuggin hilarious.

Newsflash Roy.....It really isn't about YOU.
Lots of good guys in Oregon that don't deserve this scheit. Lot's of guys that actually made some effort like Beav. This is bad for all of us in the long term and I'm sure as hell not reveling in it.

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/13/22.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

OK

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2

After everything you posted about the guys in Virginia I think it’s flat fugking hilarious.

Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
662 members (10gaugemag, 219DW, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 80 invisible), 2,894 guests, and 1,412 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,443
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.