Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by flintlocke
114 is just a symptom of the larger trend. Generations of prosperity and easy living, each generation indulges it's children more than the last, nearly every young person that wants to go to college for marxist indoctrination can, usually on someone else's dime. There is a permanent unemployed underclass, immigrants or just the one's who realize they don't have to work for anything, voting their SNAP benefit. Recent studies show women from all economic levels, live in fear and react to it, the media tells them what to fear...and they do, faithfully at the ballot box. Yes, there was cheating across the nation, yes, maybe some of it will rectified in the courts eventually....but the reality is, the conservative movement is outnumbered.

All of this is true....
As a conservative we believe in personal responsibility, hard work, moral behavior etc.....
The left is selling free everything, no personal responsibility, freak behavior is ok etc.....

Easy decision for people of low character

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Hopefully no one on this board will think that this will reduce crime. Not a single issue in this new law will affect criminals. It's all aimed at legal gun owners. A year from now, Portland will see that crime hasn't abated a bit. Their new law didn't work. So, in '24 they'll be back with another one that's even worse.
Crime isn't the point they want your schit because you vote wrong.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by copperking81
Courts, if they even decide to act, take too long to reverse nonsense like this. Much easier to just not vote democrat yet the very clown who started this thread copped to voting for the most liberal, gun grabbing president we've ever had. Guarantee he's voted for more.

Nobody alive today has any excuse for having ever voted democrat. In fact, pepaw had no excuse either... the ole "this ain't your pepaws democrat party" is single biggest political lie going. Today's democrat scumbag is the same democrat scumbag from 120 years ago.

He's hated Trump as well.

I love these guys, they vote for what they don't like and then wanna bitch about it.........

Damn copper, you sure have a hard on for me and love to follow me. Flattering but not into you or dudes.

12344 you’re way off your rocker as well if you think that I’m against Trump (who I voted for) and voted against this gun bill. Not sure where you’re getting your info.
Truly Short minded folks on here.

Dre's now a "hoping" he can "change" this law. lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by nash22
The majority of county sheriff’s have already got together and said they won’t enforce it. So we will see.

OK

LOL

Yeah, so is the local conservative leaning sheriff going to make gun shops sell guns to people without the permit to buy?

Dre Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dre
Courts, if they even decide to act, take too long to reverse nonsense like this. Much easier to just not vote democrat yet the very clown who started this thread copped to voting for the most liberal, gun grabbing president we've ever had. Guarantee he's voted for more.

Nobody alive today has any excuse for having ever voted democrat. In fact, pepaw had no excuse either... the ole "this ain't your pepaws democrat party" is single biggest political lie going. Today's democrat scumbag is the same democrat scumbag from 120 years ago.

I love these guys, they vote for what they don't like and then wanna bitch about it.........

Damn copper, you sure have a hard on for me and love to follow me. Flattering but not into you or dudes.

12344 you’re way off your rocker as well if you think that I’m against Trump (who I voted for) and voted against this gun bill. Not sure where you’re getting your info.

Ok?
Please entertain me how I’m hoping to change this law ?

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Urban areas passed this bill.
Let’s face it, there are just more of them then there are us, and getting worse each day. Some people will vote with their feet by moving if they can. This will create a bigger bias for the future. Oregon, like so many states today are sliding to progressive demographics.
My home state of Colorado is an example of what can happen. In a couple decades it has slipped into this same problem. The front range controls the state and the population there makes the laws.
At my age I probably, hopefully, won’t see the whole country go this way, but it is very bothersome for me to think my son’s family will have to decide where to live based on politics.

Here is a map of how each county voted on 114. It is easily seen how the urban areas have taken control of the whole state.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Having read most of the posts here on the 114 passage. No one has given the real reason it wasn't defeated. Apathy is the reason. If you look at the percentage of registered voters, that actually voted, you will have the answer. Lazy fuggn Republicans not going to the polls. I can think of no excuse for those non voters. Yes the fight will go to the courts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Heym06
Having read most of the posts here on the 114 passage. No one has given the real reason it wasn't defeated. Apathy is the reason. If you look at the percentage of registered voters, that actually voted, you will have the answer. Lazy fuggn Republicans not going to the polls. I can think of no excuse for those non voters. Yes the fight will go to the courts.

Maybe mail in ballots? maybe lazy stupid voter base?
Maybe a normal person would be better served relocating?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SS336
Urban areas passed this bill.
Let’s face it, there are just more of them then there are us, and getting worse each day. Some people will vote with their feet by moving if they can. This will create a bigger bias for the future. Oregon, like so many states today are sliding to progressive demographics.
My home state of Colorado is an example of what can happen. In a couple decades it has slipped into this same problem. The front range controls the state and the population there makes the laws.
At my age I probably, hopefully, won’t see the whole country go this way, but it is very bothersome for me to think my son’s family will have to decide where to live based on politics.

Here is a map of how each county voted on 114. It is easily seen how the urban areas have taken control of the whole state.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

So explain why Florida is getting more red?
How about Idaho?
Montana?
All these places are growing by leaps and bounds, even dreaded Californians are moving in.... yet they aren't turning blue

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
After everything you posted about the guys in Virginia I think it’s flat fugking hilarious.

Dave, here's the difference. Pay attention.

A guy like you, and all the others like you, can't live a day without finding someone else to put down, and that's your thing, your schtick. Everybody sees it, everybody knows that's how you get your jollies. If you disagree with something, you make it about someone.

That's completely different than someone pointing out the utter futility of thinking communists care one whit about a peaceful protest. When I post about that, the futility of peaceful protests, I am not talking down to the guys from Va, I'm talking about policy. It's about something, not someone.

Different approach.

I don't need to call everyone an idiot to make a point. There are plenty of people I disagree with on here. The other day I called Sycamore a liar. I believe he is an intentional deceiver, If he misspoke once, maybe he lied once, that's different than being a liar. A liar is an intentional deceiver, someone that thru a myriad of techniques sets out to deceive people.

By the same token, I believe you are a liar. You go far out of your way to mischaracterize anything you can to slander the person you disagree with. You can't stay with the subject, you have to assassinate the person. In that way, you and all the other like-minded people here, are EXACTLY like a liberals. When you run out of logical arguments, you attack the person.

Since all you do is attack people, I assume you have nothing left to offer the conversation.

So learn, if you can, the difference between logic and character assassination.

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre

Ok?
Please entertain me how I’m hoping to change this law ?

You need several Uhaul trucks full of ballots? smile

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I would like to muster up some sympathy but can't do it. This is what happens when you allow the DEMs to control everything in your state. Those of you who live in CA, NY, NJ, IL, MA, OR, WA etc... have nobody but yourselves to blame since you allowed your states to be hikacked and have done NOTHING to take it back!

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Newsflash Roy.....It really isn't about YOU.

Says the guy that follows me around and dogs me about how I should have stopped this. I am specifically talking to you. YOU are pointing your crooked little finger at me screaming, "It's abut Fireball! He should have done more! Look at him! It's his fault!"

Seriously, you act like a jerk on the internet. I'd like to hope you aren't that way in real life. .

LOL
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
After everything you posted about the guys in Virginia I think it’s flat fugking hilarious.

A guy like you, and all the others like you, can't live a day without finding someone else to put down, and that's your thing, your schtick. Everybody sees it, everybody knows that's how you get your jollies. If you disagree with something, you make it about someone.

That's completely different than someone pointing out the utter futility of thinking communists care one whit about a peaceful protest. When I post about that, the futility of peaceful protests, I am not talking down to the guys from Va, I'm talking about policy. It's about something, not someone.

Different approach.

I don't need to call everyone an idiot to make a point. There are plenty of people I disagree with on here. The other day I called Sycamore a liar. I believe he is an intentional deceiver, If he misspoke once, maybe he lied once, that's different than being a liar. A liar is an intentional deceiver, someone that thru a myriad of techniques sets out to deceive people.

By the same token, I believe you are a liar. You go far out of your way to mischaracterize anything you can to slander the person you disagree with. You can't stay with the subject, you have to assassinate the person. In that way, you and all the other like-minded people here, are EXACTLY like a liberals. When you run out of logical arguments, you attack the person.

Since all you do is attack people, I assume you have nothing left to offer the conversation.

The only thing that passed here was resident to resident back ground checks. The “gun show loophole”.
Family can still pass guns without a check.

Don’t tell me our citizens efforts and the tremendous amount of work put out by the VCDL were in vain, and quit minimizing all that was done here by placing it in the box of “a peaceful protest”. It’s offensive and asinine.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its not Roy's fault.

So what are you doing to fight it now?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Newsflash Roy.....It really isn't about YOU.

Says the guy that follows me around and dogs me about how I should have stopped this. I am specifically talking to you. YOU are pointing your crooked little finger at me screaming, "It's abut Fireball! He should have done more! Look at him! It's his fault!"

Seriously, you act like a jerk on the internet. I'd like to hope you aren't that way in real life. .

Post one instance Where I placed the blame squarely on you.
I should be rubbing your face in it, but haven’t.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Its not Roy's fault.

Looking on the internet for places to possibly move.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Different approach.

Cute rant you lazy piece of schit.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Its not Roy's fault.

Looking on the internet for places to possibly move.

He’s too lazy to move.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
OR is a mess as is CA and WA. Soon so will be ID and MT. The USA was a fun experiment but the normal form of governance is a dictatorship. We'll be there within a generation.

Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (12344mag, 21, 10gaugeman, 219 Wasp, 1234, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 3,346 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,294
Posts18,467,986
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.