Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
And now, with the Senate gone, the Red Wave has just evaporated into thin air, into an invisible mist...............as has the likelihood of the country as we've known it surviving. It is now pretty well gone; now on life support, not long to go now.

2024 will be the final nail unless something radically changes by then, which I just don't see.

MM

Citizens in these states are ultimately responsible. Until they stand up to the fraud, and in numbers that can not be ignored, this is the new normal.
How did Michigan go this election?

What difference does statehood make when it’s a national office that effects you as much as it does me. A conservative in MI or even CA is no more responsible than a conservative in WY. All we can do is vote and raise our kids right.
If you don’t understand that the states involved can only be set right by those state’s citizens, I hope you enjoy your pudding after dinner tonight.
The citizens in the states corrupted are as guilty as the players.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
And now, with the Senate gone, the Red Wave has just evaporated into thin air, into an invisible mist...............as has the likelihood of the country as we've known it surviving. It is now pretty well gone; now on life support, not long to go now.

2024 will be the final nail unless something radically changes by then, which I just don't see.

MM

Citizens in these states are ultimately responsible. Until they stand up to the fraud, and in numbers that can not be ignored, this is the new normal.

What difference does statehood make when it’s a national office that effects you as much as it does me. A conservative in MI or even CA is no more responsible than a conservative in WY. All we can do is vote and raise our kids right.
If you don’t understand that the states involved can only be set right by those state’s citizens, I hope you enjoy your pudding after dinner tonight.
The citizens in the states corrupted are as guilty as the players.
You’re talking about national offices that effect you just as much as me. I raise my kids right and vote. Most likely that’s the same things that you do. If you have a better solution come show us.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They count ballots, not votes. Votes are cast by people. Ballots are printed on a machine.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

MM

I’m all ears if you have a better solution.
Elections are State ran. Some states know how to vote and count votes without all the fraud and horsechit found in other states.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Elections are controlled by the states legislator's,all rules,by laws,voter rolls,ID, restrictions etc,,, if a state has election problems,thats where to look,, That is why the state assembly election is as critical as that on the fed level,,

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If a Republican candidate has not been declared the winner within 24 hours of an election, that candidate will lose.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I keep hearing from the talking heads the Republicans are poised to take the House , but somehow we have been stuck on 211 for like 5 days while theDem number keeps creeping up……

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The dems can not risk house investigations and oversight. It CAN'T happen.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hosfly
Elections are controlled by the states legislator's,all rules,by laws,voter rolls,ID, restrictions etc,,, if a state has election problems,thats where to look,, That is why the state assembly election is as critical as that on the fed level,,
Except where liberals brought suit before liberal judges to unconstitutionally change election law. Think Pa., for example.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Ya think there in a RINO in that pile of red?

Maybe even TWO?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The dems can not risk house investigations and oversight. It CAN'T happen.
There will be NO serious investigations, unless the desire to investigate Trump again.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Nancy loses her gavel....

REPs have 218....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I vote Jim Jordan for her replacement.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Interesting (and telling...)

FOX is still calling it 217 as of 2 minutes ago.

I do NOT trust Fox...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yep. Still at 217 per AP also.

It ain’t over until Stacy Abrams sings.

Last edited by Stammster; 11/16/22.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Think its 219 now. Fox sucks

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
644 members (01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 68 invisible), 2,780 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,654
Posts18,399,211
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.