-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like I said before ..you guys all need to turn your head when Beth gets on there....I have spoken...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't watch TV but Costner is solid.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It's only a movie....repeat....It's only a movie......

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I opted for the back-to-back double dose of Jean sheppard's Christmas Story.

Frageelee lamp leg trumps Beth's drunk tits.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ironbender
TV?

Stands for "television.'

What the hell is that?

It's a box people that are challenged by reality use and grow dependent on, it appears to be somewhat addictive.

A make believe illusion of life and politics that are paid for by the highest bidder flood out of it 24 hours a day.

You've probably experienced more of it than you might think if you read many of the threads created here on the Fire.

The Fire holds a contest where they offer a 'Jimmy Olsen' award for those that can regurgitate into text what they've seen and heard coming out of their 'TV box' the fastest.

Some contestants make many attempts a day to receive this award.

The more seriously addicted to their 'TV boxes' seem to completly loose their grip on reality and except all the 'paid for by highest bidder' content that flows from their TV box as their new reality.

In their TV influenced minds they feel they are regional experts of all things locally as well as globally from the struggles of life in remote regions of our country to wars on the other side of the earth.

A common detectable indication of the extremely addicted is how they've grown to view political leaders more like movie 'action heros' and 'villains' that they tend to either worship or abominate.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Fraqu them, ran into the Rip guy while at the Missoula airport. What a tool bag and complete neophyte. Good chance he could not stay on a horse more than 15 min.

Don't gobble at me
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
5 of us watched it last night at camp, it was OK cheers on the wolf part! Drinking was involved!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fullfan
Fraqu them, ran into the Rip guy while at the Missoula airport. What a tool bag and complete neophyte. Good chance he could not stay on a horse more than 15 min.

LOL!

You must think actors who ride horses are real cowboys?

whistle laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I like the show. It is the only series I watch. Cowboy soap opera but I enjoy it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’ll have to find ‘the wolf part’, I think I’d like it.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
JOHN DUTTON FOR PRESIDENT

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yellowstone had that spin off show, 1883 with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. I looked forward to that and in my opinion it sucked. Now they are having another one, "1923". Looks like Harrison Ford is the ramrod in 1923. I hope they do better than the other spin off.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Gayer the aids.

Figured it for Chitninstructor and VG.
Says the wet cunny what changed her handle.

LOL. He’d be the first one here ole Rip would take to the “train station”.

There will be a bounty on POS DemoRat whiners like CalledScum when the real shooting war breaks out.

"Real shooting war."

I've been thinking about that a lot. Apparently, there are about the same number of them as there are us, so wouldn't each of us just have to remove one Communist neighbor or relative to solve the problem?

We could just, like, count to three.

I’d prefer to remove more than my fair share.
Besides, everyone knows that DemoRat Fudge Packers like CalledScum couldn’t shoot their way out of paper bag. He’s going to be hiding in the basement, anyways.
😂😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Watched last night, just because...that storyline is all used up. They need to end the show, now, before ratings fall off...do the right thing, end the show on a high note.

Last edited by org_Rogue_Hunter; 11/14/22.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
We watched, it was a yawner.

last year they packed all the action into the season premier and then coasted. The season previous all they did was a slow season build up to a shark jump ending.

This year, yeah it's got a dallas soap opera feel to it. Dumb.

Something clever here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Never watched it---doubt if I ever will

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 79S
Beth can’t meet her maker soon enough lol.

No joke, that chick is batchit crazy, and their is thousands of women across the country that want to be like her in real life...Geez!

It seems like Casey and Jamie are halfway sane after getting away from the ranch and Beth and John, now Beth is going to send Jamie to the insane asylum with the control she has over him. He should have left the state...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/14/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by northern_dave
We watched, it was a yawner.

last year they packed all the action into the season premier and then coasted. The season previous all they did was a slow season build up to a shark jump ending.

This year, yeah it's got a dallas soap opera feel to it. Dumb.

It didn't have that feeling before?

I am MAGA.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by MOGC
Yellowstone had that spin off show, 1883 with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. I looked forward to that and in my opinion it sucked. Now they are having another one, "1923". Looks like Harrison Ford is the ramrod in 1923. I hope they do better than the other spin off.

Damn - i thought his evil Dark Side son killed that dude off with a light saber.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Chilinstructor: I watched it and recorded it at the same time - reason = Beth's big'ol titties turn me on.
Unlike slumload, who gets turned on by sniffing kiddies bicycle seats and asking obscene and perverted homosexual based questions while around the CampFire!
Yeah I watched it and must say Iwas a little disappointed with the first episode of the season - they go through SO much effort and expense to film and produce this episode and the writing (script) was a bit disappointing.
That and they tried to pass of the Bighole River here in SW Montana as the Milk River on the Canadian border???
But when Beth hung her big'ol titties (monster cleavage anyway- are her titties bigger this season?) out for everyone to see and talked nastily to a bar fly lounge lizard (again no offense meant slumload) that made up for it.
I hope the next episode is less "convoluted".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

432 members (007FJ, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 1eyedmule, 45 invisible), 1,998 guests, and 1,008 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,720
Posts18,457,227
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.