S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Who will it be.

I say….

Pelosi

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Very likely.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Unfortunately I agree. It was planned well in advance and she already has the votes lined up.

It’s all a sham and to think otherwise is naive.

Recovering Yankee
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Will start calling you Mr. Maytag....a pot stirring little bastard you are.

The last thread you started you propose to start a third party , which is surely a losing proposition, rather that taking back the voting system and the Republican party . I question your motives and your judgement . Looking back through your posts reveals much.

Who are you ? Do you stand for the Republic and the Constitution ? Why should anyone listen to you ?

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought she was traumatized by Paul's beatdown at the hands of a phag?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Who will it be.

I say….

Pelosi

As unlikely as it seemed to me 2 weeks ago, if they get 218, she's in.

Looks like your predictions "trumped" mine this cycle. I told you I'd get back and give you props if you hit it more accurately than I did. Hell, I picked Bama to beat LSU the same week, so glad I didn't go to Vegas and waste money on betting. So congrats.

Now you have the chance to win me over. Give me the path forward to beat the Democrats, open up and deregulate energy production, close the southern border, cut government spending, and keep us out of wars since voting didn't work. Please don't say "armed revolution" or "kill all politicians". While those solutions might sound popular, retirees with guns and arthritis don't do revolution, and politicians are like dandelions, kill one and 6 more sprout up. I want your game plan that is realistic.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Who will it be.

I say….

Pelosi

Looks like your predictions "trumped" mine this cycle. I told you I'd get back and give you props if you hit it more accurately than I did. Hell, I picked Bama to beat LSU the same week, so glad I didn't go to Vegas and waste money on betting. So congrats.

Now you have the chance to win me over. Give me the path forward to beat the Democrats, open up and deregulate energy production, close the southern border, cut government spending, and keep us out of wars since voting didn't work. Please don't say "armed revolution" or "kill all politicians". While those solutions might sound popular, retirees with guns and arthritis don't do revolution, and politicians are like dandelions, kill one and 6 more sprout up. I want your game plan that is realistic.
“Beat the Democrats” is a falsity, as there really isn’t any true separation between the existing parties. It is called THE UNIPARTY for a reason.

If the Republicans wanted to open up energy production, close the boarder, cut spending, keep us out of wars, they wouldn’t have tried to block Trump’s agenda back in 2017 when they controlled both houses. They wouldn’t have conspired with the Democrats and the Deep State to stop Trump back in 2020 and they wouldn’t have intentionally sabotaged the campaigns of Trump endorsed candidates on 2022.

Republicans are NOT The Solution, they are Party First not America first.

Right, I know all I did was illustrate the problem without offering a solution.

So here is the best I can do,
The solution to any problem is to first “ admit that the problem exists” , start there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
You'll note Pelosi is hanging around to see what happens.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
The first step in any game plan, is admitting that the Dems have outsmarted us. While we were watching TV, these industrious crafty bastards were placing and filling election board positions, DA positions, seemingly unimportant judgeships, County clerk seats....all the chess pieces to steal ballots and the more importantly the positions of authority that count them. We are just now coming to the realization that the chess pieces were positioned years ago. Our own party has no particular vested interest in cleaning up the rigged game, they profit just as much regardless who holds the gavels. Every single member of congress' net worth goes up astronomically starting in their first term...where is the motivation for them to clean up the game? Any house cleaning will have to start at the grassroots level and will receive no support from local or state DA's or AG's.
That doesn't leave a lot of options for house cleaning does it?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Pelosi.

Red Wave = Joke of the Day

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Pelosi.

Red Wave = Joke of the Day
And McConnell and McDaniels are laughing their asses off.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unfortunately, I'm pretty damn sure it will be Pelosi. Their side WANTS to win, our side could not really care less...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“Beat the Democrats” is a falsity, as there really isn’t any true separation between the existing parties. It is called THE UNIPARTY for a reason.

If the Republicans wanted to open up energy production, close the boarder, cut spending, keep us out of wars, they wouldn’t have tried to block Trump’s agenda back in 2017 when they controlled both houses. They wouldn’t have conspired with the Democrats and the Deep State to stop Trump back in 2020 and they wouldn’t have intentionally sabotaged the campaigns of Trump endorsed candidates on 2022.

The solution to any problem is to first “ admit that the problem exists” , start there.

See, there are things we can agree on. Paul Ryan should be horsewhipped for they way he blocked Trump's agenda. There is a problem. GOP cannot lead when in power, they act like the minority party. All things we can agree on. whenever there is a problem to solve, inaction and constant criticism are not solutions. Let me ask you (and others) an honest question:

Did you vote for Ronald Reagan? Did you like Reagan? Did you like what he did for America and the spirit and the attitude he restored?

I did. I bought into Reagan and his concept of American Exceptionalism. I rejected the gloom and doom of the Ford/Carter years. Reagan rejected the notion that America's was done, and her best years were behind her, that capitalism needed to co-exist with communism, that government regulation and control were the best ways to run an economy.

Reagan had a simple plan for the economy - cut taxes, chop regulations and let the America spirit and capitalism free. We enjoyed almost 30 years of economic expansion from his work. (save a couple of blips). Reagan did not want to co-exist with communists, he wanted to defeat them, and he did it economically. He cut energy costs from (then) $30+/bbl to under $10 (1985) while forcing the USSR to increase defense spending. He cut their income, increased their expenses and they folded.

Can you name another President who did something similar, like increase NATO spending, increase domestic energy production? Bet you can.

My point is there is a way forward. Battles are not always easy or victory straightforward much less permanent. The other side fights back.

You can criticize me for my long term optimism is you want, but like Reagan, I believe in American Exceptionalism and because of that I look for the way forward. If you liked Reagan, you might like this. Keep Well.

https://www.hoover.org/sites/default/files/research/docs/amerex_ch12.pdf

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hatari,

That was excellent. Do you think Trump or my governor is most like Reagan?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

See, there are things we can agree on. Paul Ryan should be horsewhipped for they way he blocked Trump's agenda. There is a problem. GOP cannot lead when in power, they act like the minority party. All things we can agree on. whenever there is a problem to solve, inaction and constant criticism are not solutions. Let me ask you (and others) an honest question:

Did you vote for Ronald Reagan? Did you like Reagan? Did you like what he did for America and the spirit and the attitude he restored?

I did. I bought into Reagan and his concept of American Exceptionalism. I rejected the gloom and doom of the Ford/Carter years. Reagan rejected the notion that America's was done, and her best years were behind her, that capitalism needed to co-exist with communism, that government regulation and control were the best ways to run an economy.

Reagan had a simple plan for the economy - cut taxes, chop regulations and let the America spirit and capitalism free. We enjoyed almost 30 years of economic expansion from his work. (save a couple of blips). Reagan did not want to co-exist with communists, he wanted to defeat them, and he did it economically. He cut energy costs from (then) $30+/bbl to under $10 (1985) while forcing the USSR to increase defense spending. He cut their income, increased their expenses and they folded.

Can you name another President who did something similar, like increase NATO spending, increase domestic energy production? Bet you can.

My point is there is a way forward. Battles are not always easy or victory straightforward much less permanent. The other side fights back.

You can criticize me for my long term optimism is you want, but like Reagan, I believe in American Exceptionalism and because of that I look for the way forward. If you liked Reagan, you might like this. Keep Well.

https://www.hoover.org/sites/default/files/research/docs/amerex_ch12.pdf

Paul Volcker was the one that created Ronnie’s
Run ..

I’m wondering if J.Rome will deliver US far Evil..

J.Rome has said Volcker was his Inspiration..

On another note..

Ronnie and Trump didn’t go to Harvard..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yes, I voted for Reagan.

Yes, his Reaganomics pulled America out of the gutter.

But that was then, this is now.

Reagan was despised by the Republican establishment elite, but he ignored all that because he had We The People on his side.

There was no Dominion, Mail-in ballots, drop boxes, etc. Yes election fraud existed, but not to the extent that it does now and certainly not to the extent that his own Party would team up with the Democrats and the Deep State to remove him. They didn’t have to, they just tried to kill him.

America cannot survive with the Corrupt Uniparty as our savior.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Who will it be.

I say….

Pelosi

Realistic is to continue to co-opt the Republican Party into the Trumpist MAGA party. Adapt and adopt the ballot collecting strategies the democrats use. Work to get MAGA loyalist into positions within local and state government and the Republican Party. Corrupt and inefficient organizations often appear monolithic and strong one day and collapse the next. Right now the UniParty seems insurmountable. It’s actually riddled with division and corruption.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This is no longer about winning elections, that dog don’t hunt, the ballot box is dead.

This is about destroying the Party and the elitists that has stabbed us in the back for years.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
When are you guys gonna get it ?
The normal method of governing humans is a dictatorship.
Our few 100 year experiment has run its course.
The elites now run the place and soon will install a dictatorship to benefit themselves and quell anyone silly enough to think a constitutional republic is a viable form of government.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Unfortunately, I'm pretty damn sure it will be Pelosi. Their side WANTS to win, our side could not really care less...

She must have dirt on every member of congress...........maybe everyone in DC.

Last edited by centershot; 11/15/22.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
751 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 89 invisible), 2,757 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,399,996
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.