Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
V
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
V
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.13...291-a1618fb2-a30e-4321-978b-5cc1b21023ec

This was probably already posted,but what would Trump have to gain from this? First DeSantis and now Youngkin?

Seems to me the smart move would be to stop pushing away potential voters, this kind of thing is nothing but divisive.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Trump has already moved on and is now blaming Mitch McConnell for the midterm fizzle. Basically anyone other than himself.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't blame Trump for being angry with some Republicans, but Youngkin and DeSantis aren't the ones to be mad at. There are plenty that either overtly (Romney) or covertly (McConnell) went against him.

I understand he sees these two as rivals for president but still they are on our side and all three of them share the same voters.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Boy, we’re so sensitive it’s borderline snowflake.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Yep. Show us on the doll where the orange man touched you. Unreal after all the shat the Left and Establishment RINOS have slung at the non jabbed and MAGA folks.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by erikj

LOL!

Last edited by KillerBee; 11/14/22.

KB

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I'm sorry but that's not lashing out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

No kidding.

No way STRS isn't a triple vaxed Biden voter.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Sensitive, naaa. I just enjoy watching the Pavlov's Dog response by the Trump worshipers every time there is any criticism of his man child personality.

If Trump wants to alienate the majority of Independent and Moderate voters once again, it's a free world and all.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You didn't even read it you fugging Democrat!

I am MAGA.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Just the same predictable hens squawking the same predictable message. Democrats in disguise.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I read Trumps' post from the article.
There was no jab.

In fact Trump gave kudos to Youngkin "..-But he'll get it done". ie. get the job done he was hired to do.

verylargeboots, be careful with your thread titles, inaccuracy makes you look foolish.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
“Independent” aka another pos democrat

V
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
V
"Young Kin (now that’s an interesting take. Sounds Chinese, doesn’t it?) in Virginia couldn’t have won without me"

That first bit doesn't really matter, but the whole "couldn't have won without me" is a crock of sçhitt. Youngkin won because our elections are harder to rig and because he ran a good campaign. Also, his opponent was pretty much a tard who shot his mouth off at every passing opportunity.

My point in posting the article was, #RealPOTUSTrump isn't doing himself any favors. I've voted for him twice and will continue to do so, but he needs to stop his lukewarm supporters from sluffing off.

V
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by slumlord

^ X1,000,000

Most of the democrats out here run on the independent ticket. Like they're flying under the radar or something haha. Bunch of schittbirds who clearly have thousands of dollars from blue groups....but they're independent? Yeah right.

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
"Young Kin (now that’s an interesting take. Sounds Chinese, doesn’t it?) in Virginia couldn’t have won without me"

That first bit doesn't really matter, but the whole "couldn't have won without me" is a crock of sçhitt. Youngkin won because our elections are harder to rig and because he ran a good campaign. Also, his opponent was pretty much a tard who shot his mouth off at every passing opportunity.

My point in posting the article was, #RealPOTUSTrump isn't doing himself any favors. I've voted for him twice and will continue to do so, but he needs to stop his lukewarm supporters from sluffing off.

Careful, you'll be labeled a democrat for that... smile

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

You aren’t a “lukewarm supporter”, moron.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord

Pretty sure this one has a summer home in Salmon Idaho.

I am MAGA.
MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Trump was necessary for keeping Broom Hilda out of the WH. Nobody else could have done it that election. But he is not the man to take things forward. He needs to slide into a supporting role and let someone else take the reins and the obvious choice is DeSantis

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
V
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

The part where I say I'm going to continue voting for Trump as I have in the past should probably clear up any confusion, I would think.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 56 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,253
Posts18,466,977
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.