Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
One: we have to find a way to remove the electronic tabulator (Dominion) machines from the election process.

Two: conservatives need to realize the "front line" in national politics is the education of our young people.

Three: bellyaching on an adult daycare site won't change the future.

Last edited by org_Rogue_Hunter; 11/14/22.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I will add what has been said many times:
In the states where Democrats have changed the election rules to allow cheating, Republicans need to cheat.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We lost because of these 5 reasons:
January 6th
Abortion, even though the States can still do it.
Joe's illegal offer to pay off $20,000 worth of college debt. The site where people signed up has now been taken down and closed.
Poor leadership from the RINO's, especially Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Grahm.

Most of all systemic cheating by the democRATs. Fetterman and Hobbs knew the fix was in so there was no need to leave the basement to campaign. As per Tucker Carlson, there is a 77% chance the win is going to the democRAT if the vote takes more than one day to be decided. I'll bet that 77% goes to 100% if the State has a very big County run by democRATs Like Maricopa in Arizona and the whole Philly metro. To include all of NYC and Chitcago.

Let me throw in Ranked Choice Voting. Until the Alaska voting is counted I'm not sure if RCV is the boogie man many think it is.

Until the Dominion machines are eliminated and voter ID is required this problem will be persistant. And, the big republicans in Congress don't care and refuse to even speak of it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
In the states where Democrats have changed the election rules to allow cheating, Republicans need to cheat.

As much as I hate this, agreed!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I disagree. Where the cheating is obvious the republicans need to stand up and call a spade a spade and make it a public issue. But, for some reason they won't. They are some chicken $hit bastards.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If they run the count, all else is worthless chatter.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I agree the cheating has to be addressed, in particular the mail in balloting. Until that's fixed the republicans will never win another election.

One thing that many don't realize though is how far left the under 30 demographic has swung. We allowed the dems to take control of education a generation ago and they've got a lock on social media. That's 98% of what gets into a young person's brain today and leftists control all of it. That age group now are full on brainwashed marxist zombies and they're voting in large numbers. I know guys are going to chime in and say "my 18 year old is a rock solid conservative" and good on you, but that's the exception not the rule today. The average 18-30 year old is pissed that they have $100,000 in student loans and their degree doesn't qualify them for a job at starbucks. They think the "rich" should pay for everything they want and older people are stupid for supporting republicans, so they can't be reasoned with. The entitlement mentality has been drummed into them from every angle since they were in diapers and everything needs to be made "fair" for them. Short of lobotomizing them, we're not going to change their minds.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by kwg020
I disagree. Where the cheating is obvious the republicans need to stand up and call a spade a spade and make it a public issue. But, for some reason they won't. They are some chicken $hit bastards.

kwg

No they’ve gotta be in on the grift somehow

No way they can be this spineless and not be getting something g for their silence

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by kwg020
We lost because of these 5 reasons:
January 6th
Abortion, even though the States can still do it.
Joe's illegal offer to pay off $20,000 worth of college debt. The site where people signed up has now been taken down and closed.
Poor leadership from the RINO's, especially Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Grahm.

Most of all systemic cheating by the democRATs. Fetterman and Hobbs knew the fix was in so there was no need to leave the basement to campaign. As per Tucker Carlson, there is a 77% chance the win is going to the democRAT if the vote takes more than one day to be decided. I'll bet that 77% goes to 100% if the State has a very big County run by democRATs Like Maricopa in Arizona and the whole Philly metro. To include all of NYC and Chitcago.

Let me throw in Ranked Choice Voting. Until the Alaska voting is counted I'm not sure if RCV is the boogie man many think it is.

Until the Dominion machines are eliminated and voter ID is required this problem will be persistant. And, the big republicans in Congress don't care and refuse to even speak of it.

kwg
January 6th was nothing and not an issue. BUT the media was allowed to spin it into something. Heck nothing got blown up or burned like with libs did similar but way more deadly stuff...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

602 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,122 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,276
Posts18,448,399
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.