Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump is mean, why can't he be nice?

LMAO!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
"Young Kin (now that’s an interesting take. Sounds Chinese, doesn’t it?) in Virginia couldn’t have won without me"

That first bit doesn't really matter, but the whole "couldn't have won without me" is a crock of sçhitt. Youngkin won because our elections are harder to rig and because he ran a good campaign. Also, his opponent was pretty much a tard who shot his mouth off at every passing opportunity.

My point in posting the article was, #RealPOTUSTrump isn't doing himself any favors. I've voted for him twice and will continue to do so, but he needs to stop his lukewarm supporters from sluffing off.

Trump as been making posts like that on social media since 2015 and people still get their panties in a wad.
If you keep it in context, nothing has changed.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
"Young Kin (now that’s an interesting take. Sounds Chinese, doesn’t it?) in Virginia couldn’t have won without me"

That first bit doesn't really matter, but the whole "couldn't have won without me" is a crock of sçhitt. Youngkin won because our elections are harder to rig and because he ran a good campaign. Also, his opponent was pretty much a tard who shot his mouth off at every passing opportunity.

My point in posting the article was, #RealPOTUSTrump isn't doing himself any favors. I've voted for him twice and will continue to do so, but he needs to stop his lukewarm supporters from sluffing off.

Careful, you'll be labeled a democrat for that... smile

The part where I say I'm going to continue voting for Trump as I have in the past should probably clear up any confusion, I would think.

The lukewarm supporters are just as likely to vote democrat as they are Republican.

Based on something as frivolous as Mean Tweets.

The Right is the only side with these kinds of low info, easily manipulated Fence Sitters.

You see it here every day.

The LEFT never says to its base to move right. NEVER!

Fugg you people.

I will moderate only when the left moderates A LOT.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker

The part where I say I'm going to continue voting for Trump as I have in the past should probably clear up any confusion, I would think.

That of course would be logical, but if you don't ride for the brand, you're a democrat around here.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Trump is mean, why can't he be nice?

LMAO!!

Translation: Move Left or Die!

I am MAGA.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

That of course would be logical, but if you don't ride for the brand, you're a democrat around here.

That's ridiculous....even for you.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

No it’s bed wetting republicans like you, that cannot get behind a candidate because of certain flaws. I don’t want to be besties with Trump, but for fuggs sake we need him to go scorched earth with the guvment and get him back in office. Then we can get Desantis.

Democrats get behind a candidate and push them to win at all cost. While most republicans are compartmentalized in their voting.

Oh one more question did you vote for Warnock, Kemp, and Raffesberger??? Probably a GA Tech fan.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix

No it’s bed wetting republicans like you, that cannot get behind a candidate because of certain flaws. I don’t want to be besties with Trump, but for fuggs sake we need him to go scorched earth with the guvment and get him back in office. Then we can get Desantis.

Democrats get behind a candidate and push them to win at all cost. While most republicans are compartmentalized in their voting.

Oh one more question did you vote for Warnock, Kemp, and Raffesberger??? Probably a GA Tech fan.
One thing SMART Republicans should do is get behind a candidate who can win! Trump is not that candidate anymore.

V
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
V

We have never needed scorched earth more than we do now in government, very well said.

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker

1. I'll vote for whomever wins the GOP nomination.
2. I voted straight GOP this and all other elections.
3. Not a GA Tech fan and don't care about collegiate sports whatsoever.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

1. I'll vote for whomever wins the GOP nomination.
2. I voted straight GOP this and all other elections.
3. Not a GA Tech fan and don't care about collegiate sports whatsoever.

Absolutely no one believes you.

Trump didn't fail us. Fence sitters like you did.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well, what else are they?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's time Trump stopped spewing all this vitriol. Obama and Hillary are gone and people no longer have tolerance for it.

Last edited by Armednfree; 11/14/22.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Armednfree
It's time Trump stopped spewing all this vitriol. Obama and Hillary are gone and people no longer have tolerance for it.

You, my.com friend, are smoking dope. Check out his rallies.

Everyday Hunter
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Got a link ?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Trump is a meanie weenie and my wife says I can’t vote for him.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My wife told me I have to vote for him.

Everyday Hunter
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump has already moved on and is now blaming Mitch McConnell for the midterm fizzle. Basically anyone other than himself.

Dumbass.

Trump saved DeSantis from a sure loss in Fl and got him the Gov

Now the antitrump billionaires who gave millions to Obama are backing Desantis along with Ryan and Karl Rove and Desantis is too gutless to tell folks he supports Trump.

Dumbass.

Trump gets the win for Junkin and then Junkin posts on how to win without Trump.

YGBSM.

You cant be this stupid.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump has already moved on and is now blaming Mitch McConnell for the midterm fizzle. Basically anyone other than himself.

Dumbass.

Trump saved DeSantis from a sure loss in Fl and got him the Gov

Now the antitrump billionaires who gave millions to Obama are backing Desantis along with Ryan and Karl Rove and Desantis is too gutless to tell folks he supports Trump.

Dumbass.

Trump gets the win for Junkin and then Junkin posts on how to win without Trump.

YGBSM.

You cant be this stupid.

Trump without a doubt did not get Youngkin in.
Northam’s gun grab topped off by McAuliffe’s stupid “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.” statement got Youngkin in.
If anything he stayed moderate and non controversial as possible which allowed a bunch of soccer mom dems to vote for him too.
I love Trump but facts are facts.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Trump didn't fail us. Fence sitters did.

I swear Jim... you sure can smack the ball out of the park sometimes.

"...643 feet and landing in Brooks Lumber Yard across the street from the stadium."

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 69 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,319
Posts18,468,418
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.