24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
good lord, you guys had a lengthly audit of the 2020 results, massive problems, Why didn't your republican governor do anything to address election integrity. Other states were run by dems, what in the actual hell happened?

BP-B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Dicey is a RINO. I’m not from there but sheesh look at what he did in 2020. He is a jackass of the first order. He’s fine with the steal.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Rhetorical right?

Dicey and the AZ Republican Senate handed all the evidence over to AG Brnovich where it predictably got buried

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rainshot
Dicey is a RINO. I’m not from there but sheesh look at what he did in 2020. He is a jackass of the first order. He’s fine with the steal.

Yes, unfortunately true!
He will probably run for the Senate against Sinnabitch and get it reelected in 2024.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DavePrice

Yes, unfortunately true!
He will probably run for the Senate against Sinnabitch and get it reelected in 2024.
SinnAbitch is better than the troll you guys elected over masters

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Douchey is a cuck. Absolutely gutless. I'm glad he's gone but Hobbs will be worse.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It's a good question. I think they changed some election laws for the Presidential election like requiring proof of citizenship to vote. The stupid cucks put a proposition on the ballot for the Midterms to require some kind of ID for mail in ballots like last 4 of SSN and birthday. That proposition will never pass just like Kari Lake won't get elected...Ducey and the Legislature could have just made it a law. No clue why they didn't...

Here are some of the laws that Ducey signed, probably related to some of the crap found in the forensic audit that they did not release to the public, like 13,000 plus people on the voter rolls that never proved they were Citizens eligible to vote for President -

https://azgovernor.gov/governor/new...hering-arizonas-position-leader-election

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/14/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ducey and the Legislature could have just made it a law. No clue why they didn't..."

The reasons for such puzzles are often money or blackmail.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by crshelton
Ducey and the Legislature could have just made it a law. No clue why they didn't..."

The reasons for such puzzles are often money or blackmail.

Ducey calling for an investigation, would be akin to a mob boss calling for an investigation into organized crime.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Rhetorical right?

Dicey and the AZ Republican Senate handed all the evidence over to AG Brnovich where it predictably got buried

Yep, AG Brnocich called the election fraud claims horseshit during an interview on 60 minutes.

https://www.12news.com/article/news.../75-6e522a13-b6c4-4a86-92c0-3a54480c0a52

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich played a role. He previously announced his office was launching an investigation into the "serious vulnerabilities" that the audit said it found in the election, despite the audit not finding any such vulnerabilities. His office has since also not found significant problems.

But Brnovich, particularly in the last month, has progressively distanced himself from those claims, culminating in a recent 60 Minutes interview.

'Most of it's horse****'

Brnovich sat down with Scott Pelley of 60 Minutes to talk about his experience as attorney general during the height of the audit. In the interview, Brnovich called the claims of Arizona election fraud the equivalent of horse fecal matter.

"Most of it's horse****," Brnovich said in the interview. "And I've been trying to scrape-- scrape it off my shoes for the last year."

Brnovich said he was hungry for any evidence of election fraud he could find, but in the end, his office ended the investigation into the election without any facts to back up the claims.

"There are a lot of clowns out there that saw what they wanted to see," Brnovich said.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
My best wild assed guess is he and a lot of people in the legislature are butt hurt about Trump and McCain. He was a scoundrel but he was Arizona's scoundrel.

McCain was and still remains Arizona's golden boy even though he didn't do much for the country during his long tenure. He was an unindicted co-conspirator in the Abscam affair and he was a war hawk of the first order. He was Mr. Establishment all the way. Rush called his bill on election funding " the incumbent protection act". He voted so much with the democrats that the media called him "The Maverick". To this day many people in government are offended by Trump's treatment of McCain.

Arizona is no stranger to election stealing. That's how Semina got seated. Ask Kelly Ward. Could Ducey have benefitted from election theft? It's a pretty good bet Brian Kemp did. It's not so odd that everywhere you have Dominion voting machines elections get stolen and you can bet nobody with the authority to do anything about it will even whimper. That says a lot.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
He's an establishment puke Rhino like McCain was. He signed a few new voting laws that would likely not do crap to stop ballot harvesting. One of them was to require proof of citizenship to vote in Federal elections that said it would impact about 12,000 current voter registrations. Big deal, there are millions of people in Phoenix...12,000 is nothing, and some of those 12,000 may actually be citizens that just neglected to bring proper documentation to register... I think there was another law where if someone had voted in your name you could sign a piece of paper to nullify the vote or something like that. Just a bunch of crap laws. He should have outlawed mail in ballots or made way stricter laws regarding ID requirements for mail in ballots.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/22/22.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My best wild assed guess is he and a lot of people in the legislature are butt hurt about Trump and McCain. He was a scoundrel but he was Arizona's scoundrel.

McCain was and still remains Arizona's golden boy even though he didn't do much for the country during his long tenure. He was an unindicted co-conspirator in the Abscam affair and he was a war hawk of the first order. He was Mr. Establishment all the way. Rush called his bill on election funding " the incumbent protection act". He voted so much with the democrats that the media called him "The Maverick". To this day many people in government are offended by Trump's treatment of McCain.

Arizona is no stranger to election stealing. That's how Semina got seated. Ask Kelly Ward. Could Ducey have benefitted from election theft? It's a pretty good bet Brian Kemp did. It's not so odd that everywhere you have Dominion voting machines elections get stolen and you can bet nobody with the authority to do anything about it will even whimper. That says a lot.

I have lived in Arizona for 20 years now and have many Republican friends and family here and have not ever heard one positive thing about McCain...I'm not sure he is the Golden Boy that everyone thinks, we just never had other options. They never primaried him with anyone decent. I think McCain is more hated out here than Joe Manchin could ever be hated by DEMs, maybe not in corrupt political circles, but definitely by the voters. I mean, I think most Republicans out here see him for the piece of crap he was, and I dang sure don't think it would make any Republicans vote for Katie Hobbs or sit it out just because Lake said something derogatory about McCain.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/22/22.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Ducey probably didnt want his kids/grandkids gettng dead like Kemps prospective son in law did.

Bidets buds in the friendly CCP know how to get things done.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/22/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The Ds and Rs put in elected positions by the CCP serve their masters well, also.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
222 members (257 mag, 2UP, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 24 invisible), 1,601 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,922
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.