Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
"Kill for the thrill leave em in a ditch."
I thought he meant what to do with anti-hunters.

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by Raferman
Kill for the thrill leave em in a ditch.

A really stupid comment. You do understand that anti-hunters often come to sites like this looking for idiotic comments like the one you just made to use against all hunters don't you? Dumb, really really DUMB!
A comment obviously to everyone but you made as a joke.
The tards that visit this site looking for more reasons to hate us cannot be persuaded.
GFY

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC

A really stupid comment. You do understand that anti-hunters often come to sites like this looking for idiotic comments like the one you just made to use against all hunters don't you? Dumb, really really DUMB!
The tards that visit this site looking for more reasons to hate us cannot be persuaded.
GFY

And you're too damn clueless to see the point I'm making. It isn't about the ones visiting this site Dummy it is about the ones they are trying to get on their side by using our own comments. It was a dumb post and you're an even bigger fool if you don't see why it was dumb.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

GFY

And you're too damn clueless to see the point I'm making. It isn't about the ones visiting this site Dummy it is about the ones they are trying to get on their side by using our own comments. It was a dumb post and you're an even bigger fool if you don't see why it was dumb.
If a person is to stupid to understand a joke they can eat schit and that includes you old man.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Another meat hunter here.

When it comes to moose, 2 1/2-year old's makes for the best eating IMO, small unimpressive antlers. Shot a really old and big moose once, eating him was like eating shoe leather.

Filet mignon flavored tractor tire

2 Kings 2:23-24
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I consider myself a meat hunter. I hunt for the freezer, not the wall. I do have a few heads on the wall. During the rut, I do hold out for a bigger dear. Like someone mentioned earlier, bigger deer = more meat. I don't hold grudges against rack hunters. I have had rack hunter buddies fill my freeze for me during bad years for which I am grateful. It does make me a little sad when I a rack hunter says they don't eat the meat. I love venison. I eat it 4 to 5 times a week. I rarely buy meat in the grocery store. I think hunters that don't eat their game have a psychological aversion to game meat or they ate some really poorly prepared and cooked venison. I have a brother who does not hunt that has a psychological aversion to all game meat. I think its because he was forced to eat squirrel as a child. I have to admit that the squirrel was gross but my mother did not know how to cook it. My mother grew up eating venison and hated it. Everytime I would come home empty handed, she would yell out "Praise the Lord!" at the top of her lungs. My guess is that the deer she ate probably sat too long with the guts in, wasn't hung at the proper temperature, wasn't butchered and cleaned properly, and last but certainly not least was cooked improperly. All this adding up to some of the grossest food imaginable and caused her to hate all venison. I can't imagine anyone who loves beef wouldn't like venison that was processed and prepared properly. Squirrel and waterfowl on the other hand, I can certainly understand. They can be made to taste good but it takes allot more work.

2 Kings 2:23-24
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

GFY

Raferman is a child and professional ass hole and is used to making stupid comments on a continual basis.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

GFY

Raferman is a child and professional ass hole and is used to making stupid comments on a continual basis.
Go kick some brambles you fat kgunt.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I live to beat, and beat to live. I am a meat beater

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LOL

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Enjoyed reading this thread. Thanks for posting. Like seeing the viewpoints.
I would like someone to start a new topic on; Types of hunts. Fully guided hunts, semi guided and completely on your own. No right, no wrong. Just your reasons why you favor one method over the others. A lot of strong feelings on this one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm with Darren (killer bee)- the whole experience, set up, hunts, butcher & enjoy the 'fruits" !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Did I mention we fish, too !

Paul.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Guess I'm with Steelhead, too !!

Go you good neck roasts !

grin

Paul.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I used to be all about the horns but that's changed over the years and I hunt for the meat now especially since my wife has so many good ways to prepare it.

I try to get a nice fat yearling for steaks, chops etc. and then an older larger one for burger and sausage.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Did I mention we fish, too !

Dude, I've come around to hot pink and a little blood, but that is a couple minutes short of being ready to eat!

MAGA
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I shoot several deer a year for the meat. Not sure what silly category that places me in?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’m a meat hunter that really likes a nice rack

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by PintsofCraft
I’m a meat hunter that really likes a nice rack

We may be brothers.

Semper Fi
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Meat hunter for those i donate too, mostly head hunt for myself.

Trump Won!
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

66 members (10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 264mag, AscensionIndustries, 2500HD, 13 invisible), 1,102 guests, and 832 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,220
Posts18,447,483
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.