Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Fullfan
Fraqu them, ran into the Rip guy while at the Missoula airport. What a tool bag and complete neophyte. Good chance he could not stay on a horse more than 15 min.

LOL!

You must think actors who ride horses are real cowboys?

whistle laugh

Yep. Most have never been on a horse until they film a scene. Much less worked cows 🤪🤪🤪

I did see a film clip of Yellowstone Writer Taylor Sheridan having a 2 day horse school for his actors for the filming of 1883 and Yellowstone. On the famed Four Sixes (6666) Ranch he purchased in TX. That’s also where 1883 was filmed, for the most part.

Tommy Lee Jones is probably the best “horseman” in recent Westerns. He’s also one of the biggest Asswholes in TX.
Robert Duvall set a horse pretty well too.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Fraqu them, ran into the Rip guy while at the Missoula airport. What a tool bag and complete neophyte. Good chance he could not stay on a horse more than 15 min.

LOL!

whistle laugh

Yep. Most have never been on a horse until they film a scene. Much less worked cows 🤪🤪🤪

I did see a film clip of Yellowstone Writer Taylor Sheridan having a 2 day horse school for his actors for the filming of 1883 and Yellowstone. On the famed Four Sixes (6666) Ranch he purchased in TX. That’s also where 1883 was filmed, for the most part.

Tommy Lee Jones is probably the best “horseman” in recent Westerns. He’s also one of the biggest Asswholes in TX.
Nobody sets a horse like Monte Walsh....

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

LOL!

whistle laugh

Nobody sets a horse like Monte Walsh....
UH HUH,,,I see what ya did there,,,even the playful ones

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
GUYS,,its a show played out by actors ,,, did yall really think the Duke(bless his heart) actually tracked down commanches,in the searchers? or sucked out the rattlesnake poison in true grit,much less carried her miles runnin his fat ass off ? Cmon,,, its a show,,, not real life like John Wick

I AM AMERICA!
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Or Audie Murphy, huh? 😊

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
much less carried her miles runnin his fat ass off ? Cmon,,, its a show,,, not real life like John Wick
Now that’s funny right there. Well played.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Chilinstructor: I watched it and recorded it at the same time - reason = Beth's big'ol titties turn me on.
Unlike slumload, who gets turned on by sniffing kiddies bicycle seats and asking obscene and perverted homosexual based questions while around the CampFire!
Yeah I watched it and must say Iwas a little disappointed with the first episode of the season - they go through SO much effort and expense to film and produce this episode and the writing (script) was a bit disappointing.
That and they tried to pass of the Bighole River here in SW Montana as the Milk River on the Canadian border???
But when Beth hung her big'ol titties (monster cleavage anyway- are her titties bigger this season?) out for everyone to see and talked nastily to a bar fly lounge lizard (again no offense meant slumload) that made up for it.
I hope the next episode is less "convoluted".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Sheesh VG don’t you ever get a little? Kinda sick for an old fugg to be sitting around the TV with the old lady waiting to catch a glimpse of some cleavage.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Chilinstructor: I watched it and recorded it at the same time - reason = Beth's big'ol titties turn me on.
Unlike slumload, who gets turned on by sniffing kiddies bicycle seats and asking obscene and perverted homosexual based questions while around the CampFire!
Yeah I watched it and must say Iwas a little disappointed with the first episode of the season - they go through SO much effort and expense to film and produce this episode and the writing (script) was a bit disappointing.
That and they tried to pass of the Bighole River here in SW Montana as the Milk River on the Canadian border???
But when Beth hung her big'ol titties (monster cleavage anyway- are her titties bigger this season?) out for everyone to see and talked nastily to a bar fly lounge lizard (again no offense meant slumload) that made up for it.
I hope the next episode is less "convoluted".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Sheesh VG don’t you ever get a little? Kinda sick for an old fugg to be sitting around the TV with the old lady waiting to catch a glimpse of some cleavage.
Don't you ever get sick of changing your handle.

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Losttrail60 why go busting on a old guy getting a chubby over some big English titties. I guess it take a chubby to get you going.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

Saw an interview of him. He must be a good actor because he seemed nothing like his tough guy character. Dutton plays a Democrat governor now who's going to protect the land from progressive billionaires. Seems like a few disconnects from political realities in that show but Hollywood always spins it. I watched it because it still shows a bit of ranching and how tied they are to the land. And it was good to see a few wolves shot. Beth is one disturbed woman.

IC B3

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
The media says Yellowstone is anti woke. They're right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I watched my very first episode tonight.

I started asking why right after a November election they were just starting a calve and it looked like spring time. The wife told me to zip it.

Sam, do you really have nice easy November weather in Montana that allows you to fall calve? I’m in north Idaho right now and it kinda chilly and I got about 4”-5” of snow on the ground. What gives?

Probably not gonna be a second episode….

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Probably not gonna be a second episode….

Smart move, a toss up who's the biggest farce, the silicone Dutton gal or the constantly b!tching Rip character. Forgot just how bad it was....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You wanna see a guy that can ride a horse watch Rambo III.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
Costner is a Liz loving gunt. Never again, not in my house.

And supported Pete 'Buttgreaser' the Transportation Secretary when that g ueer was running for POTUS!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
speaking of Tyler Sheridan and Rambo

I watched the first episode of Tulsa King with Sylvester Stallone.

its not everyone's taste but I thought it was pretty good.

Last edited by KFWA; 11/15/22.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I think this show is a waste of electricity. Nothing to do with ranch life in Montana. But Montana has been ruined by all the Rich City people moving here because they want to be part of the Yellowstone TV show and then wanting to change the real Montana life style to where they moved from. Drive through Bozeman and you get a feel for how bad it is getting in the West. Wish the show never happened.

Last edited by DLSguide; 11/15/22.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

You wanna see a guy that can ride a horse watch Rambo III.

Drunk posting again ??? 😂😂😂

That midget Stallone is too short to even mount a horse. Unless it was a Shetland Pony. 🤪

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/15/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
speaking of Tyler Sheridan and Rambo

I watched the first episode of Tulsa King with Sylvester Stallone.

its not everyone's taste but I thought it was pretty good.

Didnt realize it was out yet. Been looking forward to that show.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Funny how so many have to log in to tell everyone how much they never watch it, aren’t going to watch it, etc.

Lol

There are a lot of good looking and older women on there. It’s a stupid show that has done this state NO favors. But it’s entertaining. Beats the hell out of Seinfeld. smile

MAGA
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
705 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 71 invisible), 3,069 guests, and 1,416 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,604
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.