Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ingwe
The best thing Trump could possibly do is bow out and clear the way for DeSantis.
Not often I've disagreed with you. I don't see DeSantis drawing 80,000 people to a rally time and time again. Trump is the most selfless and greatest President this country has ever had. Trump has put up the greatest individual fight against the corrupt establishment and awakened the entire world to the criminal empire ruling over it.

Kennedy only suggested he would break the CYA (3-letter agencies) into a thousand pieces and they killed him AND HIS BROTHER.

Trump has weathered more attacks and malicious maleficence than any politician to have ever held office. He hasn't abandoned you or any of the Patriots he has created.
Our system of government is totally corrupt and he alone has shown (awakened) an entire world.

I'll stand by Trump until he throws in the towel or they succeed in killing him. I pray there is a column, that he has alluded to; (Q), capable of staging mass arrest and bringing justice to a nation that is likely lost to the most evil moguls ever assembled.

I'll not be quitter like you or any of the your cohorts that soured of the fight.

I see little very light in a future nation willing to accept the status quo. I have no use for quitters and defeatist.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Trumps not quitting. He'd have already quit if he was going to. The man deserves this country's support as long as he's willing to fight.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by steve4102
The best thing Trump could possibly do is bow out and clear the way for DeSantis.

I think the exact opposite. Partnering with him would unify conservatives.
That will never happen, ever.

DeSantis has amassed a Yuge amount of money from Big Money donors, donors that do not support Trump, or Trump endorsed candidates. They are the behind the scenes rulers of the Big Club and will not allow DeSantis to align himself in any way with Trump.

TRUMP + DESANTIS > Trump + ???

TRUMP + DESANTIS > DeSantis + ???

Either alone running for President will most likely result in FJB for 4 more years, and the completion of the destruction of America

Lying Hiden Biden won’t live that long. Even the DemoRat’s are embarrassed by Pedo Joe and The Laughing Hyena Ho.
Next time it will be Gavin Newsom with some F.AG like ole ButtPlug as his VP candidate.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump going to announce his bid for 2024

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DMc
Not often I've disagreed with you. I don't see DeSantis drawing 80,000 people to a rally time and time again. Trump is the most selfless and greatest President this country has ever had. Trump has put up the greatest individual fight against the corrupt establishment and awakened the entire world to the criminal empire ruling over it.

Kennedy only suggested he would break the CYA (3-letter agencies) into a thousand pieces and they killed him AND HIS BROTHER.

Trump has weathered more attacks and malicious maleficence than any politician to have ever held office. He hasn't abandoned you or any of the Patriots he has created.
Our system of government is totally corrupt and he alone has shown (awakened) an entire world.

I'll stand by Trump until he throws in the towel or they succeed in killing him. I pray there is a column, that he has alluded to; (Q), capable of staging mass arrest and bringing justice to a nation that is likely lost to the most evil moguls ever assembled.

I'll not be quitter like you or any of the your cohorts that soured of the fight.

I see little very light in a future nation willing to accept the status quo. I have no use for quitters and defeatist.

Spot on!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

I think the exact opposite. Partnering with him would unify conservatives.

No it wouldn't and even if it did it the conservatives can't elect a republican president. You need independents, females and swing voters and Trump will get nothing from them. He will also poison the well for down ballot candidates. Supporting Donald Trump for 2024 is foolish if you want a republican administration.

Ok .. I see your Point ..

We’ll give them Abortion all the way up to Puberty Blockers ..

We’ll keep those Addled Malcontents voting for the Republican Party for the Next 200 Years …

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wytex
Yep, watch the down fall of the Rep party tonight.
I can't say that I totally agree with you wytex.

Donald Trump has to get through the Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire primaries. Those are both 16 months away. Iowa is now very red and at best New Hampshire is purple. At least in Iowa, we tend to dislike people who don't know when to keep their mouths shut and that pretty much describes Donald Trump. I predict Mike Pompeo, Ron DeSantis and yes, even former vice president Mike Pence will do as well if not better than Donald Trump, should he stay in. Any future candidates need to start acting like a president NOW and not in 16 months.

In fact I will say it now, Donald Trump will get smoked in both Iowa and New Hampshire. Donald has 2 things working against him. Age and attitude. I think Donald Trump is wasting his money, but I will vote for him if he gets the nomination. (I am a team player even if the messenger is flawed)

As for the down fall of the republican party, I doubt it. In the next 23 months the republicans had damn well better get a new attitude and a new way of thinking. We need to stand up and demand an end to voter and vote counting fraud and demand that the republican leadership start paying attention to the working class Americans. Something the democRATs used to brag about but have since gone leftist anarchist rogue.

SEN. JOSH HAWLEY: I think that this election was the funeral for the Republican Party as we know it. The Republican Party is, as we have known it, is dead. And voters have made that clear.

In particular, the folks who did not vote for Republicans in this last election, were independent voters, working-class independent voters who voted for President Obama once upon a time, then voted for President Trump, but stayed home this time. We are not a majority party unless we can appeal to those voters.

Right there it is ^^^^

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
^^^

Mostly agree, I'd like to emphasize that until we get control of the electronic machines, Dominion and others, no Non-Statist will EVER win again!

The elitist decided the 2020 election through all sorts of nefarious activity, and now they have a taste for it....Trump WILL NOT win 2024, unless the balloting aspect changes. The Rino's ARE NOT interested in changing it either...we are not in a good place...

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kwg020
Donald Trump has to get through the Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire primaries. Those are both 16 months away .... blah, blah, blah

Obviously, you have not come to grips with the fact elections in the USA have been completely hijacked.

You, and others, better watch Trump tonight and then watch what happens next.

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/15/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Obviously, you have not come to grips with the fact elections in the USA have been completely hijacked.

You, and others, better watch Trump tonight and then watch what happens next.

You think he is going to say or do anything other than announce his run for 2024 ?

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MrWilson
You think he is going to say or do anything other than announce his run for 2024 ?

I don't know what he is going to say. Whatever it is, The Swamp will react.

I do know if you don't watch, you and others, will likely succumb to the onslaught of media bashing "Trump is a traitor" or some version thereof, without taking the time to see if for yourself.

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/15/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Of course they will. Have been since he rode down the escalator.

I just do not think he or anyone else has the power to DO anything to affect real change. Lots and lots of scumbags need to be frog marched to a public execution. We will never vote ourselves out of this nightmare.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MrWilson
We will never vote ourselves out of this nightmare.

No we won't. Doesn't mean we won't win though.

Watch Trump tonight. The "Big Ugly" starts soon afterward.

No, they won't make it easy to watch, they want to spoon feed you their version to fuel the response.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Here’s a thought that has occurred to me.

Both DeSantis and Younkin have been bandied about by the MSM as potential competitors to Trump for the R nomination. Trump has sniped at both. The R party is very much antiTrump.

Tonight, Trump tells us the R party has left him, not the other way.

Trump declares a 2024 run as third party candidate (America First party?).

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I expect him to say something along the lines of this:
"This is not the time to ask what your country can do for you. It isn't the time to ask what you can do for your country. This is the time to ask what you can do for me. There are a lot of people who support me hugely, maybe more than any other person ever, but I need some of those free thinkers out there to fall in line too. Make Trump great again!"
This is how Donald Trump thinks. He might recognize that he is too old for the office (just like the current clown) but I doubt it. He might decide the interests of the Nation come first, but I doubt that too. Trump is for Trump and always has been. GD

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ironbender

You are ignoring the fact elections are now officially hijacked. Third party will not fix that. People going to jail will.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by SupFoo

You are ignoring the fact elections are now officially hijacked. Third party will not fix that. People going to jail will.
Make it so.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by greydog
Trump is for Trump and always has been. GD

Guess who hasn't been paying attention in class for seven years.

I will predict this though - Come Wednesday morning, those bashing Trump's speech will not have watched it for themselves. They will just parrot the Trump Hating Media.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Here’s a thought that has occurred to me.

Both DeSantis and Younkin have been bandied about by the MSM as potential competitors to Trump for the R nomination. Trump has sniped at both. The R party is very much antiTrump.

Tonight, Trump tells us the R party has left him, not the other way.

How bout as a Demoncrat? grin

Heads explode

FJB & FJT
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

270 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 24 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 941 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,733
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.