Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mistake or deliberate provocation?

My bet is provocation. Putin already has his next move planned. Maybe two or three moves.

God Bless America
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's probably a false flag. But Polish troops have been fighting in Ukraine for quite a while. Poland has also been sending significant arms into Ukraine.

So,..if they choose to be in it,..they're in it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Pentagon reports they can’t confirm but the media is reporting two killed. I’m calling bullsheet. It’s intended to draw us into the war. Better figure it out or we’re all gonna get nuked by a bunch of evil SOBs that have no good in mind for us. Flinging nukes about won’t end well for anyone.

Edit- that Richardhead Hannity is calling for an immediate response. Wow.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

He's always been pretty free with his fellow American's lives, I'll bet he has a picture of Liz Cheney in his locker at Fox News.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

My bet is provocation. Putin already has his next move planned. Maybe two or three moves.

Where do you think Puty Boi is planning to retreat next?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I'll have to be convinced it was actually a Russian weapon, then I'll have to be further convinced that it was launched by Russians.

I've learned to doubt anything and everything reported by the media over the last 16 years.
THIS

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Reports coming in from the Telegram site indicate that today is the largest attack so far. The Russians are using cruise missiles against utility locations.

Russia is going to completely shut down Ukraine's water and electricity before it launches its major offensive.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I'd wager it's complete bullshit.

Jussie Smollett in charge of this operation?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Reports coming in from the Telegram site indicate that today is the largest attack so far. The Russians are using cruise missiles against utility locations.

Russia is going to completely shut down Ukraine's water and electricity before it launches its major offensive.

LOL.

I am going to get some LOLs as this retarded post ages like milk in the hot sun.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The missiles that hit Poland are stray Ukrainian S-300 air defense missiles from Lvov.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
10s of thousands Ukranian refugees are flooding into Moldova. The last report I read said that 1.7 million Ukranians have crossed the border into Poland. It seems that Moldova is accepting women and children, but are hesitant to accept fighting age men.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Gee, I thought Russia was on its last legs.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Only a 4 mile miss?

That is probably a good shot for Putin.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How much FTX did Ukraine buy again?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 30338
How much FTX did Ukraine buy again?

None.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pentagon reports they can’t confirm but the media is reporting two killed. I’m calling bullsheet. It’s intended to draw us into the war. Better figure it out or we’re all gonna get nuked by a bunch of evil SOBs that have no good in mind for us. Flinging nukes about won’t end well for anyone.

Hannitys fa gg ot ass can sign up and go fight. Along with all the internet tough guys in this very site. Sign up and go fight you pussies, because the NWO is about to have the entire world wrapped up in this bullchit

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Polish news Lublin112 says there were no Russian markings on the rocket(s).

So, they were either Russian rockets knocked off course by Ukrainian air defense, or, more likely, they were Ukrainian S-300s that malfunctioned. Either way, a granary on a Polish farm is not a target that would qualify as a missile target.

Two people are dead as a result of an explosion that took place on Tuesday around 15:35 in Przewodów in the Hrubieszów district. According to the reports of the inhabitants, the explosion was caused by a missile that came from Ukraine.

The rocket landed at a grain collection point. It exploded right next to the trailer of a farm tractor. It left behind a large crater. The victims, we have been told, are employees of the drying plant. Importantly, the incident took place near apartment blocks, which are several dozen meters away.

According to our findings, the incident may be related to the missile attack on Belz in Ukraine. It is located 12 km from Przewodów. In turn, it is 7 km from Przewodowo to the border with Ukraine.

“First there was a loud whistle, then everything exploded. There are also fragments from this shell nearby. Neighbors said that there was also another rocket, but it was supposed to fall somewhere in the fields - one of the local residents tells us.

The explosion was also heard by the inhabitants of the surrounding villages. Rescue services and police are currently at the scene. The entire surrounding area has been secured against access by outsiders. On the way to Przewodów there are also policemen from the Prevention Department from Lublin as well as criminals.

Rocket fragments are found within a radius of several dozen meters from the explosion site. There are no markings on those that have already been secured.

In Ukraine, a massive Russian attack on energy infrastructure facilities has been underway since the afternoon. At least a hundred rockets were used for this purpose. There are many people killed and injured. Some of the projectiles missed their intended targets. It is already known that one of them hit a residential building.

Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki urgently convened the Committee of the Council of Ministers for National Security and Defense Affairs. Its tasks include "ensuring the coordination of preparations, activities and efficient decision-making in matters of state security and defense and recommending proposals in this regard to the Council of Ministers or the Prime Minister". The head of the Committee is Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Defense Mariusz Błaszczak.

Lech Sprawka, the voivode of Lublin, also goes to the place. Our reporters are also there. More info coming soon.

All right, jokes aside, the situation is serious.
In fact, "something" fell on Przewodów in the Hrubieszów district. 2 people are dead. The crater, however, points to a crusie rocket that may have "strayed". So are the remains found on site.
Ukrainians will see the F-16 faster than pic.twitter.com/cY1pqM5ykj

— Jaroslaw Wolski (@wolski_jaros) November 15, 2022

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Hannitys fa gg ot ass can sign up and go fight. Along with all the internet tough guys in this very site. Sign up and go fight you pussies, because the NWO is about to have the entire world wrapped up in this bullchit

He is a trained marksman, you know.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
10s of thousands Ukranian refugees are flooding into Moldova. The last report I read said that 1.7 million Ukranians have crossed the border into Poland. It seems that Moldova is accepting women and children, but are hesitant to accept fighting age men.

Not happening, just ask dumbkunt burns. Ukraine is winning on every front. CNN told him so

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

Where do you think Puty Boi is planning to retreat next?

You would need to be a special kind of dumb to be posting anything pro Uke just now...but Im not surprised.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

131 members (44mc, 7x57Hunter, 10Glocks, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,678 guests, and 747 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,688
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.