Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
I think this will be just a lot of hype with no fanfare.

He will announce his plans to run and nothing more, as if it’s something we didn’t already know.

Nothing historical or earth shattering

Yeah maybe, probably not but maybe. In either case he’ll have filled the venue to overflow capacity, lines of people will wrap around the exterior of the venue and local bars and restaurants will be packed watching it on TV….but no biggy and it’s definitely not going to “shatter the earth”.

Maybe the Biden “rallies” are more your speed. You won’t have trouble getting your Hoveraround scooter down the aisles, seating will be readily available and it won’t be so loud and crowded that you can’t hear yourself think.

Your constant Debby Downer routine of bad mouthing everything he does, criticizing every move he makes and just generally being a down-in-the-mouth, no value added dumbfuck has started early this go around. You have 24 months to fulfill your dream of being relevant or at least garnering some attention with post after post of your nothingness bullshit….completely off-base ignorant one liners or short commentary meant to undermine Trump and his supporters. It’s going to be a long haul if you’re starting this bullshit already.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by greydog
I expect him to say something along the lines of this:
"This is not the time to ask what your country can do for you. It isn't the time to ask what you can do for your country. This is the time to ask what you can do for me. There are a lot of people who support me hugely, maybe more than any other person ever, but I need some of those free thinkers out there to fall in line too. Make Trump great again!"
This is how Donald Trump thinks. He might recognize that he is too old for the office (just like the current clown) but I doubt it. He might decide the interests of the Nation come first, but I doubt that too. Trump is for Trump and always has been. GD
That was your pussy he grabbed?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
An interesting aspect of tonight will be who is there by Trump's side. And who is not.

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/15/22.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Never know..... Trump might throw down the gauntlet. I sure hope he does.
It what way

Trump could say "I'm running for Prez. BTW, someone handed to me Epstein's film library"

How many politicians, bureaucrats and judges would be booking flights-out in the morning to countries the U.S. doesn't have extradition treaties with? LoL

LOL , question would be would he Finnish the speech before every place he calls home will be raided
Kenneth

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Never know..... Trump might throw down the gauntlet. I sure hope he does.
It what way

Trump could say "I'm running for Prez. BTW, someone handed to me Epstein's film library"

How many politicians, bureaucrats and judges would be booking flights-out in the morning to countries the U.S. doesn't have extradition treaties with? LoL

LOL , question would be would he Finnish the speech before every place he calls home will be raided
Kenneth

And him Arrested on National TV.

I sure hope something starts moving in the right direction with his announcement.

My Fear is that it will be the Sameo Sameo speech he gives at the rally's.

Sure hope that I am Wrong

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I think this will be just a lot of hype with no fanfare.

He will announce his plans to run and nothing more, as if it’s something we didn’t already know.

Nothing historical or earth shattering

Yeah maybe, probably not but maybe. In either case he’ll have filled the venue to overflow capacity, lines of people will wrap around the exterior of the venue and local bars and restaurants will be packed watching it on TV….but no biggy and it’s definitely not going to “shatter the earth”.

Maybe the Biden “rallies” are more your speed. You won’t have trouble getting your Hoveraround scooter down the aisles, seating will be readily available and it won’t be so loud and crowded that you can’t hear yourself think.

Your constant Debby Downer routine of bad mouthing everything he does, criticizing every move he makes and just generally being a down-in-the-mouth, no value added dumbfuck has started early this go around. You have 24 months to fulfill your dream of being relevant or at least garnering some attention with post after post of your nothingness bullshit….completely off-base ignorant one liners or short commentary meant to undermine Trump and his supporters. It’s going to be a long haul if you’re starting this bullshit already.

I wouldn’t be dismissing Steve. He has called it on “the money” from the git-go, including the “Q” shenanigan… he’s been a Debbie-Realist, not a Debbie-Downer.

We shall see, won’t we?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mike Pense will never win the nomination to run for President, ever.

He made a great VP, and his career in politics is OVER, no matter how much he prays.

The battle for #1 spot is going to be very interesting, Republicans have a very deep field.

KB

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
[quote=wilkeshunter]Never know..... Trump might throw down the gauntlet. I sure hope he does.
It what way[/quote

Perhaps he will encourage Americans to lean HARD on their elected leadership to be righteous in their endeavors.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
I wouldn’t be dismissing Steve. He has called it on “the money” from the git-go, including the “Q” shenanigan… he’s been a Debbie-Realist, not a Debbie-Downer.

We shall see, won’t we?

He’s been a down in the mouth douche bag from day 1. He’s been taking every cheap shot he could at Trump from the git go and he’s shown himself to be better at subversion than predictions.

In case you don’t remember (I remember quite well) go back and look at his bullshit from 2015-2020. Show me where he was a firm supporter and not a subversive dick.

We don’t need to “see” nor do we need the benefit of more time “to see” because for the past 6+ years he’s been a dumbfuck that has done more to create division and rancor amongst supposed conservatives, while he might be right occasionally or accidentally he is more often just an insufferable pessimist.

My mileage doesn’t vary…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Nothing to add to what President Trump might say tonight but if he runs, he will get lots of support. The fix is in as to who gets votes. Even in states like Georgia with all white republicans on the state ticket, those white guys got more votes than Hershel Walker. Brad the rat who is over elections made sure he brought in the Chicoms to oversee the election process for fairness.

DJT is the only republican drawing fire. DeSantis is a wolf in sheep’s clothing as others have said. Pence and Pompeo and their establishment ilk would lose in a landslide. Stick with Trump no matter what.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll be he announces that Truth Social is gonna buy out Twitter smirk

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Tonight, President Donald J Trump, together with his family, will be making a highly anticipated announcement from his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida. Approximately 600 guests and dignitaries are at the venue in advance of the remarks from President Trump. Many political pundits anticipate an announcement to run for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination.

The anticipated start time is 9:00pm ET with Rumble livestream links below.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-from-mar-a-lago-900pm-livestream-links/

Viewing links if you need them

Be sure to scroll down to Reader Comments for Pics and Tweets.

By the way, the 600 guests are more then DeSantis could pack into a "rally" (outside of FL). LoL

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/15/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
sleep

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Rightside is already broadcasting -Warm-up interviews on site.

https://rsbnetwork.tv/apps/3578/139782

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by WiFowler
Originally Posted by ingwe
The best thing Trump could possibly do is bow out and clear the way for DeSantis.

I'm with ingwe on this.

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Let's see....Trump or Biden....that's an easy choice.

Assuming he gets the nomination.

Last edited by Tarbe; 11/15/22.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Excellent job !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by WiFowler
Originally Posted by ingwe
The best thing Trump could possibly do is bow out and clear the way for DeSantis.

I'm with ingwe on this.

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

Hell to the yeah.

Our only hope to hit reverse on what's happened and is happening to our nation.

There'll be 10k threads in the next 2 years about hurt puzzies and how we need a "centrist" to cave in order to "win".

Fück them all.

MAGA
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
So,,, who is his running mate? His competition? Remember 2016 and the what 9 or 10 candidates for the ticket

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 22250rem, 10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,236
Posts18,466,723
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.