Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I've known some good LDS peeps.
Not so sure they're on board with this...

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
So does this mean deposits at the LDS church are too high, or too low?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Distridr

My thought exactly.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raferman
Who would've thought Tarqueen is an expert on butt sex.

Not I..........

Goosey is celebrating tonight!! Hey cowboytim get the hamster!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Originally Posted by Distridr

My thought exactly.

They're not. This is going to create a major problem for the LDS leadership. It cannot possibly be justified.

"Man is a social animal, and no one can secure what is desirable for himself except in partnership with others. According to Aristotle, if a man had all the health, wealth, freedom and power that he desired, but lacked friends, he would not even wish to live. But the root of all friendships, as it is the ground of the existence of the species, is that of a man and a woman. As nature is the ground of morality, the distinction of the sexes is the ground of nature. Nature---which forbids us to eat or enslave out own kind---is that which has within it the principle of coming-into-being. Mankind as a whole is recognized by its generations, like a river which is one and the same while the ever-renewed cycles of birth and death flow on. But the generations are constituted---and can only be constituted---by the acts of generation arising from the conjunction of male and female. The root of all human relationships, the root of all morality, is nature, which itself is grounded in the generative distinction of male and female.....Abraham Lincoln once said that if slavery is not unjust, then nothing is unjust. With equal reason it can be said that if homosexuality is not unnatural, nothing is unnatural. And if nothing is unnatural then nothing---including slavery and genocide---is unjust"

Harry V. Jaffa, Original Intent and the Framers of the Constitution: A Disputed Question.

Tarquin
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
(This space reserved for BillyGoatGruff)

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Tarquin
....bending over backwards and doing somersaults in the effort to recognize it as a "right". There are no words.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/m...mp;cvid=49cc11062bd2449f86132c225efc2526
They will welcome you back with open arms now Tarquim.
🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
The ecclesia will be judged first.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Tardqueef invests a lot of emotional energy in worrying about dicks in butts. You know what they say about those that are most vocally against something.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’m betting they will back off their statements once a sizable portion of their congregation threatens to break away.

No matter how much they try and appease the LGBT community, the aren’t going to receive any tithes from them.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sodomy?

Isn't that some kind of sexual in-ur-endo?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Good thing they landed in Utah

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Remember a young woman that belonged to the LDS Church. She'd take it all day in the back door as her vagina was for post marriage. To her inquiry "any port in a storm"

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by reivertom
I'll just drink my caffeinated drinks and they can keep their buggery.

I think what they were trying to say was that non members can keep their caffinated drinks and their buggery if they give the church assurance that that members can still be allowed to personally and as a church believe that those things are wrong within the church.

The church is trying to say go ahead and live by your values just let us live by ours. It's going to be a big interesting mess though because like the gun control fight it goes little by little and never stops. The more you give the other side the more they take.

The real interesting and troubling times are just a few short years down the road i believe. It won't end here with an amicable agreement saying ok we'll tolerate you doing what you want and you tolerate us believing those actions are wrong for us.

Soon they will be pushing for gay temple marriage. That's when you guys get a big bag of popcorn ready because that's when it will get real interesting. Most of us members don't really care what non members do because we know they have their own beliefs. We may say that's wrong by our standards but you have the right to govern yourself according to the dictates of your own conscience.

I've got lots of friends and family that drink, smoke, and sleep around but I know they have different standards and values of their own and they are doing right by what they believe.

A Jew can live kosher while allowing non jews to eat bacon. But the real problems going to begain when non jews start demanding the right to slaughter pigs and smoke bacon in the synagogues with full religious rights.

That's where this thing is headed for us. Shortly they'll be demands for gay temple marriages and women holding the Priesthood. That's when things will really get interesting. The left will demand it and try to get the government to enforce it or take away the tax exempt status and file all kinds of discrimination lawsuits. Left wingers will start vandalizing church property everywhere not just in California.

The left can never live and let live they will always continue to push until they have you under their rules and completely in line with their dogma. They use incrementalism to advance their cause and will lie and give false assurance the entire time. This is another step down that rode.

The church said the big problem they had during prop 8 was their fears that if same sex marriage was normalize church members would be forced to say they agreed with it or possibly lose their job over it. Or that a church members bakery might be forced to cater gay weddings etc. The left said that was crazy fear mongering and that no one was going to lose a job or be forced to bake a cake. We know how that's worked out.

It's going to get way more interesting and it's going to happen soon. Those that hate us are going to have plenty of opportunities to see us in the middle of a mess. There's a lot of decision and uncertainty among some members but most just want to live how they want to live and be left alone like most conservatives do.

However, that fight is coming and it's going to be a big one. I'm kind of the mindset of bring it on, let's get this over and see how it all shakes out. For you spectators or mockery just be watching for the gay temple marriage demands and the women holding the priesthood. That's when our real test starts and it will get interesting.

As for me personally I don't care what non members do if it doesnt effect me but I reserve the right to think it's wrong for me or even be disgusting by it if it strikes me as such.

I'm sure I'm opening pandoras box for me by even posting it here but as usual I made it long enough most won't read it anyways. And my skin is pretty thick but I can get tired and hit back on occasion so I'll just apologize for that now. Continue firing at will and seriously, have a lot of popcorn on hand.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

I think what they were trying to say was that non members can keep their caffinated drinks and their buggery if they give the church assurance that that members can still be allowed to personally and as a church believe that those things are wrong within the church.

The church is trying to say go ahead and live by your values just let us live by ours. It's going to be a big interesting mess though because like the gun control fight it goes little by little and never stops. The more you give the other side the more they take.

The real interesting and troubling times are just a few short years down the road i believe. It won't end here with an amicable agreement saying ok we'll tolerate you doing what you want and you tolerate us believing those actions are wrong for us.

Soon they will be pushing for gay temple marriage. That's when you guys get a big bag of popcorn ready because that's when it will get real interesting. Most of us members don't really care what non members do because we know they have their own beliefs. We may say that's wrong by our standards but you have the right to govern yourself according to the dictates of your own conscience.

I've got lots of friends and family that drink, smoke, and sleep around but I know they have different standards and values of their own and they are doing right by what they believe.

A Jew can live kosher while allowing non jews to eat bacon. But the real problems going to begain when non jews start demanding the right to slaughter pigs and smoke bacon in the synagogues with full religious rights.

That's where this thing is headed for us. Shortly they'll be demands for gay temple marriages and women holding the Priesthood. That's when things will really get interesting. The left will demand it and try to get the government to enforce it or take away the tax exempt status and file all kinds of discrimination lawsuits. Left wingers will start vandalizing church property everywhere not just in California.

The left can never live and let live they will always continue to push until they have you under their rules and completely in line with their dogma. They use incrementalism to advance their cause and will lie and give false assurance the entire time. This is another step down that rode.

The church said the big problem they had during prop 8 was their fears that if same sex marriage was normalize church members would be forced to say they agreed with it or possibly lose their job over it. Or that a church members bakery might be forced to cater gay weddings etc. The left said that was crazy fear mongering and that no one was going to lose a job or be forced to bake a cake. We know how that's worked out.

It's going to get way more interesting and it's going to happen soon. Those that hate us are going to have plenty of opportunities to see us in the middle of a mess. There's a lot of decision and uncertainty among some members but most just want to live how they want to live and be left alone like most conservatives do.

However, that fight is coming and it's going to be a big one. I'm kind of the mindset of bring it on, let's get this over and see how it all shakes out. For you spectators or mockery just be watching for the gay temple marriage demands and the women holding the priesthood. That's when our real test starts and it will get interesting.

As for me personally I don't care what non members do if it doesnt effect me but I reserve the right to think it's wrong for me or even be disgusting by it if it strikes me as such.

I'm sure I'm opening pandoras box for me by even posting it here but as usual I made it long enough most won't read it anyways. And my skin is pretty thick but I can get tired and hit back on occasion so I'll just apologize for that now. Continue firing at will and seriously, have a lot of popcorn on hand.

Bb

Good post BB.

I read it all and agree.

Black Cows Matter!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

I know you disregard my posts and call me mean names, but serious question. How do you feel about plural marriages? I know the “official” position of your faith, but i also know more than one member who’s personal beliefs don’t match it.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is church for sinners or the sinless?

Welcome people to hear the Word or keep the from it?

You can decide. You can decide if you choose to deny the Word to those who sin. You can decide which sinners are "worthy" of hearing the Word. I'll let you argue whether the Church of JC of LDS has the true Word or not. I'm in no position to judge that. And while I find the physical act of male sodomy most revolting, I am reminded of John 7:53, 8-11.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
BB, Live your faith. I’m repulsed by the acts of sexual deviants we see pushed throughout society. Saw two guys kissing on a commercial during SEC football game a Saturday or two ago. Lots of youngsters watching those games w parents. But that’s their target demographic. VRBO or some such if I remember correctly. I’m thoroughly sickened by it all.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
LDS girls were down for rear end work or intake manifold work before front end work for quite some time.
They are known to be twisted out of the gate and enjoy having their rear end re-geared.

Semper Fi

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1_deuce, 1234, 240NMC, 72 invisible), 2,644 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,977
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.