Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by Bristoe
There ain't 25 people on Earth that know I exist,...and that's how I like it.

That works for you, but it kinda Fuchs the ones that follow you, good thing your ancestors didn't think that way or it would have ended their line.......🧐

Why would anybody want to follow me? It ain't like I've been walking Casteneda's "Path With Heart" all these years.

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/638441-anything-is-one-of-a-million-paths-therefore-you-must

But anyway, I extended my linage then sent 'em on their way,....told 'em to learn a foreign language and a good trade and get the fug out of America.

They thought I was crazy. I suspect they consider me less crazy with each passing day,..these days.

BP-B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
A fella wakes up one day and takes stock of supplies and a dark future. He has a good supply of components in all regards, and if he keeps his trigger finger under control has enough to last to the end of days. Arms are tuned and ready for everything from squill to semi trucks.

Question is, what’s he supposed to do now?

As soon as you find out, let me know....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Will do.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Start canning meat.

I am MAGA.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Just started inventorying my chit yesterday, I have 11,556 unloaded rifle/pistol bullets, 20,257 various primers, not counting shotgun primers 6500. Haven't got to the powder yet, but have enough. My 7 year old grandson will never have to worry about ammo in his lifetime unless he get's into competition shooting.

Otherwise I'm working or fishing and my grandkids, niece, daughter love to go shooting, fishing, outdoors stuff and even love me, though I'm a boomer... guess I'm just not bitter enough...

Caught crappie this last weekend, besides all the largemouth and smallies... crappie have been elusive this year.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Start canning meat.

Yeah man, that's the schit right there. Wife tried her hand at it this year on deer and it's damn fine. Going to can it all so if they do the brownout thing on us we don't lose it in the freezer. Still working toward a generator backup, but you still gotta have fuel for that. Figured we'd do propane for the quantity and lack of spoilage....

Anyways, yeah, can all of it!

LOL
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
...Question is, what’s he supposed to do now?

~ Get a life.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I extended my food supplies from 1 year to 2... thanksgiving is the big time for canned food sales, really stock up... not sure what will happen this year with prices, we'll see next week.

Kent

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Get skilled at trapping.

Water dwelling fur-bearers.

It’s alllll about trapping.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A fella wakes up one day and takes stock of supplies and a dark future. He has a good supply of components in all regards, and if he keeps his trigger finger under control has enough to last to the end of days. Arms are tuned and ready for everything from squill to semi trucks.

Not advertise on social media and give others an excuse to come take your stock of supplies away.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Not advertise on social media and give others an excuse to come take your stock of supplies away.

Oh please.

I am MAGA.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Oh please.

So... no baiting allowed...

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You cast for .17? Details?

Only suggestion I might offer is Ham radio or shortwave listening.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You can listen for free as long as the Internet is still available... or you can spend some money if you think it's something you might like to have if the "balloon goes up". I mostly listen using Ham radio gear but I picked this one up about a year ago. I have enough 18650 batteries and means to charge them so unless an EMP fries this one I should be good.

This was top of the line when I researched it but less expensive radios hear well too

Last edited by 2ndwind; 11/15/22.

Please don't feed the trolls!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
And I am sincere.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter
Get as far off as you can and stay there

Lol that's exactly what they want you to do, and the selfish boomers (I know it's redundant) are doing that exact thing.

Yeah, you'll show them what for. [bleep] morons.

They are taking the wealth you put above family to accumulate, they've already trained your kids and grandkids to hate you and everything your generation stood for. Go ahead and scurry away in fear, because then they have it all. And what did you accomplish?

Being complicit in the end of America, all because you only cared about yourself. Period.
Look at the threads, all bitching about how things are and then worrying how to protect their "wealth". Then they wonder why the kids don't call.

Prove me wrong.

First, where did the bad Boomer touch you?

Second, my boys think Biden’s a frighten joke, are in absolute support of the second, and know just how stooooopid the liberal agenda is. God willing’ and the crik don’ rise, they’ll inherit a not-insignificant estate when I pass. Hell, I mean to instill in them that they’re supposed to provide for my grandchildren that I’ll likely never meet ( don’t start having kids when you’re in your mid 40’s)

So, you’re wrong, proven.

F
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
F
Teach and instill the youth with what values you hold true. I've really enjoyed teaching my children, and even their friends hunting , shooting, fishing, and most of all, their inalienable rights along with Constitional values. As we all age, we'll need young legs to fight and to carry the torch. You all would be surprised at the youths will to learn and push back against the tyrannical government and woke agendas being propagated.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Baiting? Me? That's funny.

The .17 is a wee little RN for the Zimmersteutzen I fool with. Pound of lead goes a long way with that thing. grin

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Plan. Rehearse, Review.

Network,

Do you have like minded friends in the medical and dental fields?

Dental pain is pretty bad,

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Run for local office.

Win. Rinse. Repeat.

Influence your jurisdiction & see where it goes from there.

Fear the crabcat.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
723 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 09wingates, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 204guy, 77 invisible), 2,918 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,774
Posts18,401,589
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.