Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Tarquin
We run Trump again, we lose again. It's that simple.

What's this "we" shít?

You didn't vote.

I am MAGA.
BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I'm all in for Trump 2024, I like DeSantis some too and would like to see him as Trumps VP. It would be awesome to have 2 fighters in there together instead that cuckold Pence.

I don't know what the odds are of Trump having DeSantis as a VP but it seems like a good idea to me.

Neighbor told me earlier we can't run Trump again because it will lead to war. I said a war is about what it's going to take to clean this country up. Trumps the only one to prove he's up for the fight in decades. Don't matter who runs on the right the left will always demonize and destroy our candidate.

Screw them its Trump or nothing. Now we just have to put together a plan to stop the cheat. I'll fly to Philly to be an observer in 2024 if I can, actually I'll take AZ instead

KER-WHAMMO, LAST CHANCE is 2024, anybody besides President Trump and bye bye miss american pie.
If he doesn't win, we can all forget about politics, IT'S OVER FOR THE RIGHT.. PERIOD !!!

The Mink is in the oven.

Oh Lort LOL laugh laugh

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
.........I wouldn't bet on that Tarqueen, cuz ya see it's a long way between now and the RNC convention in '24....No. It is not that simple. If Trump wins most of the primaries, even over DeSantis should he run, then that clearly shows the will of the GOP electorate. Thats what primaries are for. To put the best candidate forward to be nominated......Now if DeSantis runs and he wins most of the primaries and he wins the nomination over Trump then I'll support him.....Much can happen politically between now and '24 including the continued downfall of this country under Joe the idiot in chief Biden.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

LIKE !!!!!

Couple of days ago someone said ''he's too old'', proves how many dumbass's there are on this board.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

LIKE !!!!!

Couple of days ago someone said ''he's too old'', proves how many dumbass's there are on this board.

He loves America!!!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.........I wouldn't bet on that Tarqueen, cuz ya see it's a long way between now and the RNC convention in '24....No. It is not that simple. If Trump wins most of the primaries, even over DeSantis should he run, then that clearly shows the will of the GOP electorate. Thats what primaries are for. To put the best candidate forward to be nominated......Now if DeSantis runs and he wins most of the primaries and he wins the nomination over Trump then I'll support him.....Much can happen politically between now and '24 including the continued downfall of this country under Joe the idiot in chief Biden.

The problem I see, is by attacking Desantis like he does, he'll get Desantis supporters who will refuse to vote for Trump. If Desantis said at every debate, "I agree with all of Don's policies, but I'm just Trump without the Trump", who knows what would happen.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Morewood
Trump / Lake 2024

Dude, there's a thought.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This country has never had a President who loves this country more the President Trump.

I suggest, y'all pray and support this man.
Pray for his safety. He's a great man, many love him. But it only takes one or two loose screwballs, to try and hurt him.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by Morewood
Trump / Lake 2024

Dude, there's a thought.
.......Agreed......I just imagine a debate between Kaaaaa-maaaala and Kari Lake.....Kari would absolutely destroy that bitch.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by blanket
We don't need a trump train unless you want another election loss to the Democratic party, we need a candidate that can win

#TrumpTrain

If you have to be a liberal Democrat to win....I would just as soon lose as a MAGA/Conservative.

Lets get to the rat killing.
This ☝️. Well said Jim👍

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
How many uketard/covetard cucks are going to support him?
Me, for one.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…and the Attack begin.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...istoric-announcement-run-president-2024/

As they say, “When you are taking flack, you are over the target”.

We know what the media is going to do, I wonder how the Republican Elites are going to respond.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He’s Back, President Donald J Trump Officially Declares His Candidacy to Run for President in 2024

November 16, 2022 | Sundance |

I have written and deleted a thousand words, repeatedly, in an effort to encapsulate what this moment means to me, and perhaps to others. However, when you boil the essence of the thing down to its important part, you are left with a question: Which American politician loves this country more than Donald John Trump?

The honest answer is ‘no one’.

There’s not a force of man or nature as strong in its devotion to a mission, as Donald Trump is to this nation. That’s the core, the heart, the genuine essence of the thing, that separates President Trump from all others. Within that love of country, is a strength of determination that is almost uncanny to witness; and from that love of country an authenticity emanates that is impossible to duplicate.

Donald J Trump is, quite simply, unapologetically American – and tens of millions just love him for it.

Tonight, with his family by his side, President Donald Trump announced his intention to seek the GOP nomination in 2024 and run for President of the United States.

More here

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-candidacy-to-run-for-president-in-2024/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
He's going to win. Just you watch.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The Trump Train better start immediately to protect election integrity! Also, better have better security to look out for his hide. I believe, as they have already shown, that the enemy will stop at nothing to keep him from the presidency.

I'm on board the Trump Train!

MAGA

"an armed society is a polite society"
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
MAGA! I just saw where F-tard Romney was blowing is mouth off about Trumps announcement, thats what the RINO elites will do, undermine Trump at every turn! Maybe the state legislatures will will finally end COVID voting procedures!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If the train stays on the rails, I’ll ride.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

I would rather loose with Trump than win with a republican establishment hack who's only goal is to maintain the status quo.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If a RINO wins, America loses.

There is a war on America and America is losing
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
716 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 11point, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 91 invisible), 2,717 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,890
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.