.... like tears in the rain
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by blanket
We don't need a trump train unless you want another election loss to the Democratic party, we need a candidate that can win

2020 plus the mid-terms should have let you know that elections are not honest.....we can no longer count on them.
Very sad to say you're oh, so correct... I'll vote for him, but you can bet the mail-in voting for Dems will be unprecedented in shear volume. And the techs who built the programming for Dominion will be on 24/7 overtime..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Redneck
We don't need a trump train unless you want another election loss to the Democratic party, we need a candidate that can win

2020 plus the mid-terms should have let you know that elections are not honest.....we can no longer count on them.
Very sad to say you're oh, so correct... I'll vote for him, but you can bet the mail-in voting for Dems will be unprecedented in shear volume. And the techs who built the programming for Dominion will be on 24/7 overtime..
This per ingwe and redneck...

Last edited by renegade50; 11/16/22.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Redneck

Agreed. Then we have two options. Either eat our porridge and like it, or whoop their ass over it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if he is going to run, his #1 priority between now and the election should be election integrity

he'll need to create a network or infrastructure of election monitors who will insure that votes are counted correctly.

IMO, if he's not going to do that he is wasting his time - and donor's money.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KFWA
if he is going to run, his #1 priority between now and the election should be election integrity

he'll need to create a network or infrastructure of election monitors who will insure that votes are counted correctly.

IMO, if he's not going to do that he is wasting his time - and donor's money.

for a guy from Ohio yer pretty smart.

.... like tears in the rain
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

#TrumpTrain

If you have to be a liberal Democrat to win....I would just as soon lose as a MAGA/Conservative.

Lets get to the rat killing.

Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Tarquin
We run Trump again, we lose again. It's that simple.

I would rather loose with Trump than win with a republican establishment hack who's only goal is to maintain the status quo.
Me too, I could be shown the future in a crystal ball of Trump losing and I'm 100% still voting for him.

This country stands little chance of making it, the powers that be are seeing to that. There are PLENTY of republicans who want another bush-clone in office. And bigger numbers every year pink/blue hairs lqbgtlmonp/low info./free chit army/border trespassers/miserable fk's/women/etc. etc. who are more than willing vote for their own demise.

Just like 2020 Trump will very likely lose to the cheaters, the USA is washed up but I'm sticking with someone who is trying to save her.

I'm NOT voting for a lifelong government employee.

Bring on the rat killing.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I'm really hoping he received enough flak for attacking other conservatives, that maybe that was a cold slap of reality that people are growing weary of the insults. He has the right message and the right solutions, so run with that and leave the hyperbole out of it. If he spent the next two years NOT acting like a fool, he could actually be a very good POTUS.

He already was a GREAT POTUS, best of my lifetime in fact. I just hope he learned from the betrayals in his staff from the first go round not to put faith in th recommendations of any establishment politician.

This^^^^^^
If I had to point out a failure of his in his first term it was putting too much trust in staff and the entrenched civil service snakes.

A clean slate from outside DC can't help but be a good thing.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I was kinda hoping he would endorse some one younger? But I'm afraid its TRUMP! Not a bad thing, our only chance now! FJB

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Trumps got my vote, but I agree with Ingwe. Voting just gives us the illusion of a say, a “pageant” if you will (stole that from the movie “Wag the Dog”.
The 2020 and 2022 Midterms made me believe it’s all a fix, and NOT in the favor of Patriotic Americans, but Globalist LIEberals!

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Trump has my vote!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The commies will steal 2024 too.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only votes that will count now will be those cast from the rooftops.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The last thing you want to give your enemy is the gift of time. Mail ballots do exactly that for the demo and they take full advantage.

It seems more shenanigans happen with mail ballots. The demo are masters at ballot harvesting. There's no reason for them to debate or attend rallies to earn votes.

I don't think we have a good chance to repeal mail ballots in time for the next election.

In order to win, we need to take advantage of the system legally too. Getting out the vote isn't only about showing up on polling day any longer. The polling starts the day the ballots are mailed.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike

#TrumpTrain

If you have to be a liberal Democrat to win....I would just as soon lose as a MAGA/Conservative.

Lets get to the rat killing.

Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Tarquin
We run Trump again, we lose again. It's that simple.

I would rather loose with Trump than win with a republican establishment hack who's only goal is to maintain the status quo.
Me too, I could be shown the future in a crystal ball of Trump losing and I'm 100% still voting for him.

This country stands little chance of making it, the powers that be are seeing to that. There are PLENTY of republicans who want another bush-clone in office. And bigger numbers every year pink/blue hairs lqbgtlmonp/low info./free chit army/border trespassers/miserable fk's/women/etc. etc. who are more than willing vote for their own demise.

Just like 2020 Trump will very likely lose to the cheaters, the USA is washed up but I'm sticking with someone who is trying to save her.

I'm NOT voting for a lifelong government employee.

Bring on the rat killing.
Yup, but without Republican Party support, which he won’t have, it will be 2020 all over again.

Trump got 75 million votes in 2020, that’s 10 million more than both Obama or Hillary, and he did this despite the Dominion algorithms switching votes to Biden.

He has the support of the people, more support than any Presidential candidate in history, he just doesn’t have the support of his own party, or the support of those that control the ballot box.

It will be fun to watch, but the ending is clear.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

#TrumpTrainWreck

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There, that reads better.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I'm all in for Trump 2024, I like DeSantis some too and would like to see him as Trumps VP. It would be awesome to have 2 fighters in there together instead that cuckold Pence.

I don't know what the odds are of Trump having DeSantis as a VP but it seems like a good idea to me.

Neighbor told me earlier we can't run Trump again because it will lead to war. I said a war is about what it's going to take to clean this country up. Trumps the only one to prove he's up for the fight in decades. Don't matter who runs on the right the left will always demonize and destroy our candidate.

Screw them its Trump or nothing. Now we just have to put together a plan to stop the cheat. I'll fly to Philly to be an observer in 2024 if I can, actually I'll take AZ instead

KER-WHAMMO, LAST CHANCE is 2024, anybody besides President Trump and bye bye miss american pie.
If he doesn't win, we can all forget about politics, IT'S OVER FOR THE RIGHT.. PERIOD !!!

The Mink is in the oven.
Damn, you'll eat about anything.😀

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Hahaha! We gotta get on the Trump Train....because we are all now on the No Fly List!

Sums the situation up pretty well^^^^

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The democrats have already won 2024 that's -> REALITY ! ! !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 240NMC, 270winchester, 007FJ, 257_X_50, 61 invisible), 2,341 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,650
Posts18,455,461
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.