Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Sweetheart,

I simply shoot results and you've never even "seen" a Sound Rifle,let alone shot one and are simply talking out your ass. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

I don't need duct tape to hold my Chinese scopes together after I pitch them on the ground Slick....hint hint

HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

Here's to the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,given the fact that you can't begin to "afford" the rifles,scopes or the tape. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I guess not.

I bet those Chinese Harbor Freight scopes you shoot are expensive....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

I barely have 100's of scopes,so simply cite the one(s) which hurt your Tender Feelers most and I'll extoll the virtues of same,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
100's of Chinese scopes...

Big Slick you make me laugh....not Fhuqking Laugh just laugh.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FSJeeper
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
The Sinclair and Century are super interesting and most likely the best, but with the volumes I do I don't want to mess with single shot primer feed and prefer the auto feed tray design.
I have owned and loaded thousands of primers with the various Lee units, Sinclair, Frankford Arsenal, etc., and the whole complaint about single feeding is largely an imagined problem more than a real one. With a primer tray and proper technique, I can prime cases about as fast with my Sinclair as with my Frankford. The quality and feel sensitivity of the Sinclair makes up for the tray on the Frankford, speaking strictly in terms of production volume.

Jordan, that is good information. If someone went the single feed route over the tray, which would be the best choice if any, the Sinclair or Century?
Good question. I just got hands on the 21stCentury today, and while I haven't loaded anything with it yet my initial impression is that build quality is similar to Sinclair. I like the convenient adjustment of seating depth of the 21stCentury, as well as the indexable shell holder, but I think the Sinclair is designed to be a little bit more robust and durable. I'll do some priming with the 21stCentury and see how it compares to the Sinclair in actual use.

I can say that production rate matters to me, and my FA priming tool largely collects dust, with occasional use, while my Sinclair tool gets the lion's share of priming duty. With a precursory handling, it seems that I could probably interchange the 21stCentury for the Sinclair and not notice much difference.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman
Originally Posted by JPro

+1 on this one
The FA is decent, but not the same build quality as the Sinclair.

I'm gonna have to give the Sinclair a shot if it is better quality than that FA. The FA is a tank and I like the adjustable seating depth. Once set properly, there's no need to "feel".
Oh, it's definitely better quality. The FA tool is a solid cast metal unit, but if you keep the Sinclair (and I assume the 21stCentury will be similar) lubed, you'll be passing it down to your kids, who may pass it down to their kids.

I do like the seating depth adjustability of the FA, but you can also adjust the seating depth on the Sinclair, it's just not as convenient to change. Once you experience the feel of a high-quality priming tool, you'll understand the need. smile

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Maybe we could take up a collection and buy Big Slick a 21st Century primer.

(I bet ol'slick could probably afford one if he stopped buying all those Harbor Freight Chinese scupes and lewding tewels...hint hint)

I'll donate 25 cents towards the purchase.

F
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
Jordan,

I am looking forward to your comparison after you take the 21st for a spin.

Last edited by FSJeeper; 12/04/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've used the Sinclair and as I mentioned prior,the notion of finger fhuqking every primer,assuredly isn't for me. 'Course,I don't count kernels of powder either. Hint....................(grin)

IC B3

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
What else you got to do during cabin fever season....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude,is fhuqking MAGNIFICENT,in it's grandeur. Hint.

Interesting 21st vs. Sinclair comparison video here,'course you gotta be 18 to view it,which will preclude more than a few. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Slick the video was a no show....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LFC
Slick the video was a no show....

You poor poor(literally),Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Here ya go Little Slick...is that your cuzin String Bean ?

I closed my eyes and Poterfield almost put me to sleep.

Mine video came out black too Slick....ps. I like it when you type like a wetard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No wonder a sizing die stumps you. Hint.

"Click" on "Watch on YouTube". Hint.

It will "magically" take you there. Hint.

Then the REAL "tricky" part,which obviously excludes you,as cited plainly prior. You gotta sign in. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Sure is a beauty Slick....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jordan,

I am looking forward to your comparison after you take the 21st for a spin.
Just primed 50 rounds of 7-08. I primed 5 to get the 21stCentury set up, then 15 each with the 21st, Sinclair, and FA, timing myself for each. Small sample size, but it gives you a pretty good idea. This was priming, visually checking, and confirming primer depth by feel with my finger tip for each case.

Time to prime 15 cases with the 21st was 1:59, with the Sinclair was 1:50, and with the FA was 1:36. Average time per case was 7.9, 7.3, and 6.4 seconds. In this instance, the primers all fed smoothly on the FA from the tray into the tool, but sometimes they clog up a little and it requires a little shake to get the primers to feed down, taking a few extra seconds.

The time with the Sinclair was likely a bit faster than with the 21st because I'm more familiar with the Sinclair. Both felt similar, but I prefer the feel of the Sinclair just a bit more, and I think it provides just a bit more leverage. I certainly like the depth adjustment on the 21st. All this is very preliminary, but I thought I'd give my initial impressions.

If a guy's budget allows nothing more than the FA, it's a great tool for the price. If you can afford better, the Sinclair or 21stCentury is worth having.

Stick, for priming in serious volume none of these hand priming tools can beat my Dillon 650. wink

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by LFC
Maybe we could take up a collection and buy Big Slick a 21st Century primer.

(I bet ol'slick could probably afford one if he stopped buying all those Harbor Freight Chinese scupes and lewding tewels...hint hint)

I'll donate 25 cents towards the purchase.

So far we have only 25 cents towards your hand primer Big Slick.

You might be destined to eat Chinese chit the rest of yer days....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The Sinclair and Century are super interesting and most likely the best, but with the volumes I do I don't want to mess with single shot primer feed and prefer the auto feed tray design.
I have owned and loaded thousands of primers with the various Lee units, Sinclair, Frankford Arsenal, etc., and the whole complaint about single feeding is largely an imagined problem more than a real one. With a primer tray and proper technique, I can prime cases about as fast with my Sinclair as with my Frankford. The quality and feel sensitivity of the Sinclair makes up for the tray on the Frankford, speaking strictly in terms of production volume.

Jordan, that is good information. If someone went the single feed route over the tray, which would be the best choice if any, the Sinclair or Century?

Sinclair hands down, anyone uses the K&N hand primer? got one but like my Sinclair better, what's your thoughts

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
681 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 74 invisible), 2,997 guests, and 1,437 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,672
Posts18,399,514
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.