Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
I was in the Wasilla Walmart grocery shopping last night. I looked over and this not-skinny white girl was walking towards me with her big white titty just hanging front and center. When she saw me raise my eyebrows she stuck a baby on it. Paraded on by, right up front like she does it every day. Can't say I've seen that before. Just made me scratch my head.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

BP-B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You done seen ya first Wasilla-billy!
Sho nuf won be yer lass!

Dont get too close, you might catch the meth.

Just so as to not paint with too broad a brush... There's 80% great folks there. Some have real problems, and some will never be right above ground Similar stats for anchorage, we just keep our crazies in tents. Not going to pretend that's better.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Working in a high school for 6 years I found out that 5% of the kids were going to be doing life on the instalment plan. Another 5% were going to have an attorney on speed dial. Another 5% will never get off of welfare. The other 85% of us are going to be paying the way for those 15%. Wasilla Alaska sounds like a pretty miserable place to be a welfare queen with an attorney on speed dial whose old man is in prison but not everybody can live on the gulf coast or high desert.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First mistake was going to walmart.. should’ve drove to 4 corners 3 bears..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cwh2
You done seen ya first Wasilla-billy!
Sho nuf won be yer lass!

Dont get too close, you might catch the meth.

Just so as to not paint with too broad a brush... There's 80% great folks there. Some have real problems, and some will never be right above ground Similar stats for anchorage, we just keep our crazies in tents. Not going to pretend that's better.

Don’t you all just keep them over by the carrs on gambell?

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
I was in the Wasilla Walmart grocery shopping last night. I looked over and this not-skinny white girl was walking towards me with her big white titty just hanging front and center. When she saw me raise my eyebrows she stuck a baby on it. Paraded on by, right up front like she does it every day. Can't say I've seen that before. Just made me scratch my head.
Are you suggesting she was a Cyclops? Her titty hanging front and center, and all that...

Oh, and pics or it didn't happen!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Are you suggesting she was a Cyclops? Her titty hanging front and center, and all that...

If that was the case they were from Sutton then.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 79S

or down Knik Goose Bay Rd ... some of the best of the best of valley trash out there..

seriously psycho fivehead freaks out in psychoville, like dis !

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Bad luck I say. I shop that Walmart at least 6-12 times a year. I"ve never seen anything even close to that.

There can be some wild ones in the area I hear though. I know they show up with boats in Talkeetna and are flat stupid and dangerous on the water. Almost had one LAND on top of me and a buddies son with a John boat after hitting the OBVIOUS gravel bar at the mouth of a creek

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
shopping in Walmart has it's 'perks' sometimes

...[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by 79S

or down Knik Goose Bay Rd ... some of the best of the best of valley trash out there..

Hey how you get my picture?? Once you go past vine and Hollywood good luck weird mofo’s out their .

D
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
I wish she looked like that

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
That would be top shelf, grade a ta ta's at most walmarts I have been in.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Yep. Not WalMart. What retailer has green baskets?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ironbender
Yep. Not WalMart. What retailer has green baskets?
Whole Foods, those are liberal tits! 🤣

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey POS, GFY. I've live out KGB since we had our house built over 38 years ago. We've never had a problem out here so GFY, POS.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
He's pissed cuz that was his _______ you saw in Wally World!

The way life should be.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by 79S

He resembles the turtle Bugs Bunny raced .......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Please god no.....

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DouginAlaska
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey POS, GFY. I've live out KGB since we had our house built over 38 years ago. We've never had a problem out here so GFY, POS.

found one ! lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
468 members (1Longbow, 160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 47 invisible), 2,108 guests, and 991 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,160
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.