Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I recommend you don't hold your breath on that one. The leftists will howl and the media will run interference for the BCF (Biden Crime Family). Hunter's laptop would be enough to sink anyone else on earth, yet he's still walking around with hookers and blow. It's a big waste of time in our two-tiered just us system.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by chesterwy
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

We really do need a sarcasm font

To the OP… I heard patriots have been in control T all along and 4D chess will have the rightful Pres back in White House soon so this House action can be a back up plan 😉
Yeah, I believe that we should expect that in October of 2021, we call that Red October.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only justice to be had is from the people.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
I recommend you don't hold your breath on that one. The leftists will howl and the media will run interference for the BCF (Biden Crime Family). Hunter's laptop would be enough to sink anyone else on earth, yet he's still walking around with hookers and blow. It's a big waste of time in our two-tiered just us system.
That’s where you are wrong, McCarthy is in charge now. You’ll see.

Go Kevin

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Garland and his SS will never do anything, no matter the evidence.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
THIS is the sarcasm font

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The only justice to be had is from the people.
What happened to your unwavering support to Trust The Plan and The Military is the Only Way?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
THIS is the sarcasm font
…and this is the serious font.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
DOJ has known for a long time. They have done nothing, and will continue to do nothing..

Democrats will vote for whatever criminal they put in front of them..

Biden ain't any more screwed now than he was a year ago.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Isn’t Kevin the one who used to say “Now watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat”.?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by steve4102

Go Kevin
LOL! Yeah. He’s done so much for the country already.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by deltakid
Garland and his SS will never do anything, no matter the evidence.

They won’t but the House has another Tool ..

The Marxist weren’t afraid to use it without Cause..

Kevin Girly Man Toy is as Bad as a Moldy Bagel …

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Steve4102: I hope the "Republicans" are successful in this venture but after assessing reality I predict the demonrats and the demonrat led "swamp" will shift into over-drive to protect china joe and his crime family!
The D.O.J. will drag their feet, the F.B.I. will drag their feet and if ever anyone is prosecuted the trial will be in D.C. and the biden crime family and china joe will skate via jury nullification.
Sad facts these.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Grandstanding nothing burger.
Trial date neveruary 15,2083.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Dude....all that's gonna do is the spending of more tax dollars for a foregone conclusion! So....tell me that you honestly think that the dipschitt that sits in the DOJ chair is going to prosecute anyone? Ain't gonna happen!

GMAFB!!

Here's a CLUE:

NOONE IN GOVERNMENT IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!

Last edited by Sharpsman; 11/17/22.

Even birds know not to land downwind!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'ma gonna cheer so loud when I see biden and his clan [hillary too] headed to Guam'tonnamoe prison, yea yea whooohooo!!!!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nothing burger, as in nothing will be done regardless of what they find and/or prove. For starters, Biden can simply blanket pardon the whole shebang or exercise prosecutorial discretion. Democrat voters, in case you missed it, don’t GAF what their politicos do or say, and the media they watch will bury this deeper than the Tonga Trench. All that matters is the agenda. My hope is that no conservative SCOTUS justices die or retire, and having the House means they can’t pack the court for now. Aside from that, this election just puts us in a holding pattern until 2024.

What fresh Hell is this?
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

Go Kevin

You mean like when Eric Holder didn't bother to answer a Congressional subpoena and was held in contempt? Like that big nothingburger? The BCF won't be indicted because the Executive branch is run by the BCF. Kevin has no say in it whatsoever. The media won't cover any of this so no bad press. I wish I was wrong, but I'm not. You'll see.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Dude....all that's gonna do is the spending of more tax dollars for a foregone conclusion! So....tell me that you honestly think that the dipschitt that sits in the DOJ chair is going to prosecute anyone? Ain't gonna happen!

GMAFB!!

Here's a CLUE:

NOONE IN GOVERNMENT IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!
No siree Bob, not with McCarthy in charge, he is going to be kicking ass and taking names.
You’ll see.

Go Kevin

Last edited by steve4102; 11/17/22.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
DOJ has known for a long time. They have done nothing, and will continue to do nothing..

Democrats will vote for whatever criminal they put in front of them..

Biden ain't any more screwed now than he was a year ago.

Yep. The only folks the DOJ are going to investigate and prosecute are White Conservative 2nd Amendment Supporters. 😡

They’re now nothing more than the Weaponized Arm of the Biden Crime Family and His Handlers. 😡
And NOBODY’s gonna do schitt to DemoRat’s and their Deep State Cabal. 😡

Lying Hiden Biden and Crackhead Hunter could rape and sacrifice a baby on the WH steps and never even face a Grand Jury. 😡😡😡

Should President Trump somehow manage to claim the White House Again, the DOJ Leaders should be hanged from the WH steps. Along with the Clinton’s, The Halfican, and Hiden Biden and his Crackhead Spawn.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 50 invisible), 2,258 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,554
Posts18,453,614
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.