Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Everyone’s replaceable, never think that you’re not.

Truth

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Basically the new boss/owner expects employees to DO THEIR JOB.
That's going to be a totally foreign concept to many there, I guess?

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey Bubba, Northmam, Sickermore, Gayghost and Houston 2, here's your bud.

https://youtube.com/shorts/AOH7kklwhSE?feature=share

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Marley7x57
Originally Posted by BubbaG
He has intentionally created a hostile work environment. He has been very public about it. Thats why this thread got started in the first place. I understand why people are cheering his actions. Wokeism has gotten out of hand. You just don't lay half your work force off without determining their value to the company and then call those people back who are valuable. The layoffs should have occurred over a couple of months at least to determine who was necessary and who was not. It should definitely not have been publicly. It was all part of a show. Also, he is assuming that everyone is lazy and not doing their job. Some people get offended by that. How would you feel if your boss told you that you were lazy and worthless without even bothering to actually make any effort to determine whether that were true or not?

Telling employees they need to work hard is not anyone's definition of creating a hostile work environment.

BS. Its hostile to Dimocraps. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Most large corporation, at least the ones that do well on the stock market demand a lot of their employees. Not sure what the big deal is about having to work hard and do a good job. Pretty much what most people have to do. You sure as hell have to if you own a small business.

I retired from a large industrial tech company, 120k employees. They demanded a lot out of everybody, but if you work hard and try to do a good job it’s not a big deal. Many people in the work force in this day and time can’t perform simple tasks because of they are to wrapped up in everything from worrying to much about diversity or if they guy in the cube next to them voted for Donald Trump.

All Elon musk is trying to do is cut out all the BS and get people back to work.

The people with good sense will embrace the changes, work hard and if the company is successful more than likely have a job for as long as they want to work. It’s really pretty simple.

He has intentionally created a hostile work environment. Now you have gone off the deep end and landed in a pile of your own bullschit. From his very first Tweed jokingly said, "Maybe I will buy Twitter" Twitter was all a buzz attacking him and his free speech comments. The Media and the Democrats jumped all over his schit as well. The hostile environment came directly from the Twitter Board, Twitter Employees and the Media with one simple little tweet. Once he decided to get serious, the hostility towards him grew exponentially.
You retarded comment is akin to saying that Trump riding down the escalator and announcing his run for President was to intentionally cause a hostile environment

He has been very public about it. Thats why this thread got started in the first place. I understand why people are cheering his actions. Wokeism has gotten out of hand. You just don't lay half your work force off without determining their value to the company and then call those people back who are valuable. The layoffs should have occurred over a couple of months at least to determine who was necessary and who was not. It should definitely not have been publicly. It was all part of a show. Also, he is assuming that everyone is lazy and not doing their job. Some people get offended by that. How would you feel if your boss told you that you were lazy and worthless without even bothering to actually make any effort to determine whether that were true or not?

You need to try reading the paragraph after your comment.

2 Kings 2:23-24
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Osky
He has intentionally created a hostile work environment. He has been very public about it. Thats why this thread got started in the first place. I understand why people are cheering his actions. Wokeism has gotten out of hand. You just don't lay half your work force off without determining their value to the company and then call those people back who are valuable. The layoffs should have occurred over a couple of months at least to determine who was necessary and who was not. It should definitely not have been publicly. It was all part of a show. Also, he is assuming that everyone is lazy and not doing their job. Some people get offended by that. How would you feel if your boss told you that you were lazy and worthless without even bothering to actually make any effort to determine whether that were true or not?

Telling employees they need to work hard is not anyone's definition of creating a hostile work environment.
I am sure Musk has looked at the data and determined that most were lazy and worthless. My guess is 20% of the employees do +90% of the work.
Bottom line for any company is that employees have to produce or the business gets shut down.
All the Bubba's know that. Except one in "God's Country" that is....

Publicly firing the upper management on a podcast, laying off 5000 employees within weeks of the purchase and then having to ask some to come back because they didn't bother to determine whether they were valuable or not, making employees come into the office after working remote for no apparent reason, making people sign a loyalty agreement stating they will work hard and work overtime (like they weren't before, giving the employees the impression that Musk does not respect them at all), and making all of this very public creates a hostile work environment. I am sure that there was allot of useless fat that needed to be trimmed but making everyone feel like useless fat creates a hostile environment.

It’s what workers know about themselves that make them feel like useless fat.
Suck it up buttercups. Isn’t that what they are telling the energy sector workers who keep our lites on and homes warm?

Osky

Apparently, they have a better solution

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/twit...n-musk-hardcore-ultimatum-004304057.html

2 Kings 2:23-24
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Have to love sheit like this:
"The New York Times reported the number was in the “hundreds,” while other early reports suggest the number could be much higher."
And
. “We’re all about to get fired,” he said.
and

"Others tweeted messages"
That'll show him^^^^

LMFAO
Snowflakes melting down!

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Greyghost
So, what happens if Musk's gamble doesn't work and most his twitter employee's walk-off by 5 pm tonight?

Your rejection of Capitalism is on full display.

You 'work" for me, I "pay" you to perform a job.

You don't like the pay of conditions, you are free to leave. IF, and that is a big IF, you indeed decided to leave, you COULD start up your own version of Twitter and compete IF your model is better. That is capitalism.

Musk feels like he isn't getting his money's worth from employees. Remote working, slack performance goals are not what he's about. He is showing the Millennial Generation what hard work is all about, what hustling to make quotas and goals is all about, and what it takes to stay competitive. Some will make the grade, and others won't. Some that have been coasting on lattés and flexible schedules are now rudely confronted with demanding hard work that expects results over feelings. Old School!

Nov. 16: Musk demands 'hardcore' work culture. Dorsey's 'nope'

Musk emailed all staff to outline his vision for "Twitter 2.0," which will require an "extremely hardcore" culture, with long hours and high intensity, according to Pragmatic Engineer writer (and former Uber engineer) Gergely Orosz. Employees must agree to this on Thursday or leave with three months of severance pay.

Scoop: Elon Musk just sent an email to all staff outlining "Twitter 2.0", writing it will"need to be extremely hardcore". Long hours, high intensity.

People need to click "yes" to confirm being part of this by 5pm ET tomorrow, else they get 3 months severance. More details:

— Gergely Orosz (@GergelyOrosz) November 16, 2022

To bad this "work ethic first" attitude is void in the Union Member, members at ALL ages.

Steve,

that is such a horrible generalization.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost
So, what happens if Musk's gamble doesn't work and most his twitter employee's walk-off by 5 pm tonight?

The hard working guys and gals will stay and the under-performers will be leaving. The hard working group despises those that do not pull their fair share. But I can hear them now saying so sad to see you go...

It will be a win win for Twitter and Musk.
I think you're correct. Getting rid of the snowflakes is paramount.. Either do yer job or hit the road...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Kind of depends on whether twitter has a noncompete covenant in their employees' contracts... and pretty sure they do.

Phil

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It’s a website

Why are thousands of warm bodies needed anyway?

The wizard of oz, they ran that whole shîtshow with just one dude. Think about that

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
It’s a website

Make sure nary a hurtful word is typed[ toward the correct groups, of course]

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raeford
It’s a website

Like TnDeer having 20 moderators

God forbid someone call TnGrizzly a dumbfukk

Moron with a 4th grade education homeschooling his kids

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It’s a website

laffin’
I got banned for life there for calling somebody a MoRoN!!
I think it by rUgers spawn

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
This describes more or less from the beginning through 2017, they are constantly changing and upgrading. NOTE: the part where it mentions hundreds of thousands of servers... globally. And for those of you who use twitter (I don't) you might ask yourself how many times it's been down, or you've had trouble with it. Doesn't run itself.

Link

Phil

Last edited by Greyghost; 11/18/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
It’s a website

laffin’

They let me back in, but I couldn't have my original username back.
If you mention 'stovepipe' the place goes on nuclear alert! grin grin

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It’s a website

laffin’

The idiots that just started hunting that year or year before. Super Chief ? Lol catman, etc

Kill one forky to their whole credit

Want to start pissing match with dudes been killing 4,5 year old bucks for 30 years. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It’s a website

laffin’

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It’s a website

laffin’

I’ve been registered back over there for several years. Never have posted yet. I just fly under the radar and buy schit through the classifieds by PMs. laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Twitter hit with mass resignations after Elon Musk's ‘hardcore’ ultimatum
Elon Musk is now facing a new crisis at Twitter as a wave of employees seemed to reject his ultimatum of an “extremely hardcore” Twitter 2.0 or leave the company

Exactly how many employees opted for severance over remaining at Twitter isn’t yet clear. The New York Times reported the number was in the “hundreds,” while other early reports suggest the number could be much higher. The departures come after Musk already cut 50 percent of Twitter’s jobs in mass layoffs.

We have no idea of the numbers, but this is what we are reporting.
GMAFB

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

409 members (17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 1,662 guests, and 1,083 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,227
Posts18,447,707
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.