Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Yes, I know the three months ago story. "Give us $800.00 deposit, we will call you in a year or two".

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
GB1

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
It doesn’t matter, you will not make it to spring old chap!

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by SeldomSeenSmith
It doesn’t matter, you will not make it to spring old chap!

Quite possible, however I have a statistically higher probability of making it to 76 years old then you do. In fact, I have a massively higher probability of making it to 85 then you do.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I guess I don't understand the question.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Went to Bass Pro checking on new Merc outboard jets 54 week wait on new orders the supply chain is bad now, my glass buddy cant get windows
to do any work here in Alaska now. No different for most items now.

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
this past spring we ordered another 6 wheeler ride on. That was either very late April or very late May.

Was told maybe by August. Also told could be as high as 15% higher even if pre paid. IIRC it was higher as delivered but it delivered soon enough that it flew to our guide area with me around Aug 29.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by cwh2

What part are you having difficulty comprehending...?? I have to assume you live in a static reality, where-in nothing ever changes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I cleaned up my buddy's estate this summer and the easiest thing to sell was a couple old quads that hadn't been run in several years. Folks are really hungry for an affordable ATV.
The 4 stroke outboards brought very good money and the older two strokes I had to give away.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

I took it as he was asking about current availability - as in walk in now and buy something they have in stock - not something with a lead time in months.

I’m not in the mix much, but neighbor just received a new Polaris General about 3 months ago. Said they waited about 8 months, but they though recent availability had improved (I know, a very broad statement).

I’m curious about used prices as I have a 2-seat RZR that I’d like to sell to finance a new 4-seater something.

Last edited by Akbob5; 11/18/22.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Not ATV's but a lot of sleds that were preordered are at the ski doo dealers already which is a huge improvement over last year. But the odd's of walking in without a pre order and getting what you want is slim to none.

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
How long is a rope?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How long is a rope?

That depends if it's a standard or metric rope.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I seen no four wheelers for sale on Craigslist or Alaska List 2 days before moose season...so..... I sold two of my three four wheelers for more than I paid for them , then I went and bought the biggest six wheeler they make ..... scored in my opinion .....
took a chance on somebody who waited all year for there new moose hunting rig, and then when it didn't show in time for moose hunting , they'd want their
down money back and I'd scoop it up...... it worked

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan
How long is a rope?
That depends if it's a standard or metric rope.
Rope or line?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Well, I have seven pairs of snowshoes and five pairs of "calk" boots. I have reduced fetching the mail to Tues., Thurs., Sat..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The ATV market in the -48 is crashing as people can't make their payments and used ones are selling really cheap now.

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by huntersdog
The ATV market in the -48 is crashing as people can't make their payments and used ones are selling really cheap now.
Very interesting.....Thanks.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by huntersdog
That’s what I’ve seen. Prices were crazy high 18 months ago but have dropped big time since.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can tell you that I’ve seen more ATV’s and UTV’s at the local shops in the last 2 months than the past year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

589 members (10gaugemag, 10GaugeKS, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 22250rem, 59 invisible), 2,166 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,286
Posts18,448,796
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.