Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
https://news.yahoo.com/lauren-boeberts-democratic-opponent-concedes-191123009.html

My gut tells me the recount would have come up with something much different, therefore bail before embarrassment.

Thanks, Billy
BP-B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
https://news.yahoo.com/lauren-boeberts-democratic-opponent-concedes-191123009.html

My gut tells me the recount would have come up with something much different, therefore bail before embarrassment.
Yes. They screwed up the steal in her district. The Demoncrat was supposed to win by a comfortable margin (in a solid Red district), but something went wrong for them. The last thing they want is a recount that will make the steal attempt obvious.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks for that.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Demonrats flipped a seat in NH on a recount. Although the original count was less than a 10 vote difference.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Swamp threw in the towel pretty fast on that one. Wonder why?

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Checked the internet on that the demmy conceded to her but state law mandates the recount if the results are less than .5% difference and it is 50.2 to 49.8 or .4% difference so recount is automatic unless the demmy withdraws from the election. He has allready filed to run.in 2024.someone else smell rat shid here?

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Checked the internet on that the demmy conceded to her but state law mandates the recount if the results are less than .5% difference and it is 50.2 to 49.8 or .4% difference so recount is automatic unless the demmy withdraws from the election. He has allready filed to run.in 2024.someone else smell rat shid here?

My usually suspicious mind tells me there is some tomfoolery afoot. Demorat concedes, "takes the high road" only to win in the automatic recount. "Well, looky here. I had already conceded but after a careful recount I really won" Yeah ME! The system works!!!

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
3 pages and not one pic? Geeeez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TimZ
Hope Boebert pulls it off......but how can some of these House races in CA only have counted 50% or 60% of the vote by now?? 11 days in? Something sure is fishy there.......

Sure as hell is fishy!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
That election wasn’t close. She had it solid in her district. Likely they couldn’t invent enough votes to beat her.

IC B3

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Maybe Boebert should call for a recount to disclose any fraud. It would be a gamble but maybe that would blow things up.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rainshot
That election wasn’t close. She had it solid in her district. Likely they couldn’t invent enough votes to beat her.

So you live in Colorado’s district three? You do know the most populous county in this district is Pueblo on the Front Range which is pretty liberal? Durango too. The reason it was close was Boeberts own train wreck of a life. The three arrests in her past, the conviction for waggling his prick at a bunch of young girls by her Husband (how did the formerly unemployable Husband suddenly start making 3 figures as an oil consultant hmm, nothing fishy about that?) Losing her restaurant because she ‘forgot’ to pay the rent? The candidate who stands for the Constitution but publicly says “The church is supposed to direct the Government, the government is not supposed to direct the church”. These are the reasons why the vote was so close, not some conspiracy crap. I voted for Boebert but I wish a Republican had beat her in the primaries.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I always suspected Beanman was an NPR listener.

"So you live in Colorado’s district three? You do know the most populous county in this district is Pueblo on the Front Range which is pretty liberal? Durango too. The reason it was close was Boeberts own train wreck of a life. The three arrests in her past, the conviction for waggling his prick at a bunch of young girls by her Husband (how did the formerly unemployable Husband suddenly start making 3 figures as an oil consultant hmm, nothing fishy about that?) Losing her restaurant because she ‘forgot’ to pay the rent? The candidate who stands for the Constitution but publicly says “The church is supposed to direct the Government, the government is not supposed to direct the church”. These are the reasons why the vote was so close, not some conspiracy crap. I voted for Boebert but I wish a Republican had beat her in the primaries."

- Beanman

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Colorado embraced mail in ballots years ago. I'd have to say we have out Chicago'd Chicago when it comes to corruption. They did redistrict her but I guess they didn't quite have the cheat calculated good enough. I'd say this is her last 2 years regardless of the job she does. They'll fix it better next time.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Next time, the governor will gerrymander her out of her district.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

They did just that to Harrell in NM.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

They did just that to Harrell in NM.

It'll be "interesting" to see how that turns out in the NM Supreme Court.
NAAHHH - this is NM, afterall - we taught the Chicago, and Louisiana folks how to cheat! laugh

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's good news!!!
I like her.
I love the way she triggers the idiots

Proud NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It appears Calirado is a template of what’s going on in many states. Tax paying liberals sick of the conditions they brought on themselves move to a new better life and bring their baggage along. In my world it comes from the northeast.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BeanMan
“The church is supposed to direct the Government, the government is not supposed to direct the church”.

That is 100% correct.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
682 members (12344mag, 160user, 12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,615
Posts18,398,454
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.