Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good thread!

I hope Oregon is finally pissed off enough to get up from their recliners and finally make a stand.

While this legislation has passed and is currently tying up firearm purchases with ultra long waiting periods for background checks for those without a CHL - some still won’t make the deadline of Dec. 8th.

To get their firearm after the 12/8 they will have to wait for the State legislature to figure out how fund this massive cluster-fûck of training and permitting through LEO/and outside trainers, then take all their required courses before they can claim their gun. (no solid curriculum has been determined yet) Nobody knows when a gun can be legally purchased after Dec. 8th.

When 114 was looking like it would pass, I sent Remsen the full txt of ballot measure 114 and asked him to review it for unconstitutionality. That took Brother Remsen about 10 minutes to reply back to me that the entire measure was so poorly written that it’s unconstitutional in its entirety. Oregon’s Liberal politicians maybe brazen, but they’re still a bunch of idiots when it comes to writing air-tight legislation.

Remsen, said that while it most likely will get overturned, eventually. It likely will be a long, hard, fight to win. He said that while Oregon Legislators are fĂ»ck’n retards, the Liberal judges in the lower courts aren’t. Remsen said we should be prepared to see some legal workarounds on 114 to nuance it into a legal tool to keep firearms out of peoples hands.

What’s this mean? And what can we do? Well, your money helps, and so does some of your time
This fight is extremely important on a national stage, not just Oregon.

I would imagine GOA may take the lead on this and challenge it hard, first in the lower courts, and then on to SCOTUS if GOA doesn’t get quick victory.

Here’s what we can do. If you’re not a member of Oregon Federation of Firearms (OFF) Please join and give some financial help to our only grassroots gun rights advocate. I’m a life member. Here’s the link.

https://www.oregonfirearms.org/

Next, in Oregon we have a lot of companies that provide outdoor equipment to the hunting, fishing, and outdoor adventurist.
Most of these companies stayed silent while this legislative trash was being proposed.

These companies need to be contacted by hundreds of thousands of Oregon gun enthusiasts and told to get on the support train and speak out, publicly, against the unconstitutional 114, or we will never buy another damn piece of their gear.

DuckDuckGo, Google, or whatever you use is your friend to find companies that are located in Oregon.

Here’s just a few.

Gerber knives, BenchMade Knives, Leupold, Kershaw knives, Columbia Sporting Goods, The James Brand Co., Danner Boots.
Sig Sauer Optics

Use your search engine of choice and locate all related outdoor equipment and gear makers in Oregon. Don’t forget the fishing gear makers, either

SEND THEM AN EMAIL TELLING THEM TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO ‘GOA’, ‘OFF’ AGAINST THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL MEASURE 114 AND TO SPEAK OUT PUBLICLY AGAINST IT OR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL NEVER BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AGAIN
.or you can call them and tell them how you feel about their lack of support.

What else? If you’re not a member of Gun Owners of America (GOA) I’m a life member. Join and support their legal war effort. They have some teeth when it comes to doing battle in the courts against unconstitutional gun laws.

Last thing
Please get pissed off and stay pissed off for once. Email you legislators and tell them what you think. If you see a meeting taking place that’s within a reasonable distance from your domicile - make the time to show up. Talk if you want, listen if you prefer, and clap, hoot, boo, when you hear things you agree with and don’t. We need numbers, a lot of numbers of people to show up.

Oregon will be center stage, nationally on this measure. What are we gonna do? Sit it out and have others from outside Oregon fight alone for our rights that we let slip from our hands, again?
Not me!

FĂ»ck these liberal clowns and their agenda to disarm law abiding Oregonians. FĂ»ck these Liberal loons who think a safe utopia is a gunless society where crime escalates, homeless encroachment into neighborhoods is okay - “whoa, watch your step little Stephanie, that’s human shĂźt on the sidewalk”. And, fĂ»ck any previous fear of being placed on some political hit list for speaking out against these ass-holes
Note to Oregon, you’re about to be on a list, along with all your firearms under 114, so stop worrying about it.

Oregon, get serious, get pissed, and stop fighting amongst ourselves or with others from the States who are shaking their heads at Oregon. Trust me, if you, we, me, fight this with everything we got. Those in other States will help support our war effort. They know it’s important to them as well. But if we won’t fight for ourselves, why would anyone be willing to help a losing cause?

-Beav

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Good thread!

I hope Oregon is finally pissed off enough to get up from their recliners and finally make a stand.

While this legislation has passed and is currently tying up firearm purchases with ultra long waiting periods for background checks for those without a CHL - some still won’t make the deadline of Dec. 8th.

To get their firearm after the 12/8 they will have to wait for the State legislature to figure out how fund this massive cluster-fûck of training and permitting through LEO/and outside trainers, then take all their required courses before they can claim their gun. (no solid curriculum has been determined yet) Nobody knows when a gun can be legally purchased after Dec. 8th.

When 114 was looking like it would pass, I sent Remsen the full txt of ballot measure 114 and asked him to review it for unconstitutionality. That took Brother Remsen about 10 minutes to reply back to me that the entire measure was so poorly written that it’s unconstitutional in its entirety. Oregon’s Liberal politicians maybe brazen, but they’re still a bunch of idiots when it comes to writing air-tight legislation.

Remsen, said that while it most likely will get overturned, eventually. It likely will be a long, hard, fight to win. He said that while Oregon Legislators are fĂ»ck’n retards, the Liberal judges in the lower courts aren’t. Remsen said we should be prepared to see some legal workarounds on 114 to nuance it into a legal tool to keep firearms out of peoples hands.

What’s this mean? And what can we do? Well, your money helps, and so does some of your time

I would imagine GOA may take the lead on this and challenge it hard, first in the lower courts, and then on to SCOTUS if GOA doesn’t get quick victory.

Here’s what we can do. If you’re not a member of Oregon Federation of Firearms (OFF) Please join and give some financial help to our only grassroots gun rights advocate. I’m a life member. Here’s the link.

Next, in Oregon we have a lot of companies that provide outdoor equipment to the hunting, fishing, and outdoor adventurist.
Most of these companies stayed silent while this legislative trash was being proposed.

These companies need to be contacted by hundreds of thousands of Oregon gun enthusiasts and told to get on the support train and speak out, publicly, against the unconstitutional 114, or we will never buy another damn piece of their gear.

DuckDuckGo, Google, or whatever you use is your friend to find companies that are located in Oregon.

Here’s just a few.

Gerber knives, BenchMade Knives, Leupold, Kershaw knives, Columbia Sporting Goods, The James Brand Co., Danner Boots.
Sig Sauer Optics

Use your search engine of choice and locate all related outdoor equipment and gear makers in Oregon. Don’t forget the fishing gear makers, either

SEND THEM AN EMAIL TELLING THEM TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO ‘GOA’, ‘OFF’ AGAINST THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL MEASURE 114 AND TO SPEAK OUT PUBLICLY AGAINST IT OR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL NEVER BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AGAIN

What else? If you’re not a member of Gun Owners of America (GOA) I’m a life member. Join and support their legal war effort. They have some teeth when it comes to doing battle in the courts against unconstitutional gun laws.

Last thing
Please get pissed off and stay pissed off for once. Email you legislators and tell them what you think. If you see a meeting taking place that’s within a reasonable distance from your domicile - make the time to show up. Talk if you want, listen if you prefer, and clap, hoot, boo, when you hear things you agree with and don’t. We need numbers, a lot of numbers of people to show up.

Oregon will be center stage, nationally on this measure. What are we gonna do? Sit it out and have others from outside Oregon fight alone for our rights that we let slip from our hands, again?
Not me!

FĂ»ck these liberal clowns and their agenda to disarm law abiding Oregonians. FĂ»ck these Liberal loons who think a safe utopia is a gunless society where crime escalates, homeless encroachment into neighborhoods is okay - “whoa, watch your step little Stephanie, that’s human shĂźt on the sidewalk”. And, fĂ»ck any previous fear of being placed on some political hit list for speaking out against these ass-holes
Note to Oregon, you’re about to be on a list, along with all your firearms under 114.

Oregon, get serious, get pissed, and stop fighting amongst ourselves or with others from the States who are shaking their heads at Oregon. Trust me, if you, we, me, fight this with everything we got. Those in other States will help support our war effort. They know it’s important to them as well. But if we won’t fight for ourselves, why would anyone be willing to help a losing cause?

-Beav
very good post ....
a lot of this thread confirms an old phrase to be quite true
plan for the worst and hope for the best..
but why not try to do your best to help the best outcome come true

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The Oregon Firearms Federation is going to partner with the Second Amendment Foundation to take Measure 114 to court. If you want to help you can donate to Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation which is one of OFF's sub organizations. I did that yesterday.

Here's the donation link: https://oregonfirearms.ejoinme.org/MyPages/DonationPage/tabid/70447/D

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Donated to OFF and GOA. Wish I could take back every penny I've ever given to the NRA and give it to these other organizations.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bowmanh
The Oregon Firearms Federation is going to partner with the Second Amendment Foundation to take Measure 114 to court. If you want to help you can donate to Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation which is one of OFF's sub organizations. I did that yesterday.

Here's the donation link: https://oregonfirearms.ejoinme.org/MyPages/DonationPage/tabid/70447/D

Thanks for posting the link.

Donating now.

đŸŠ«

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Donated to OFF and GOA. Wish I could take back every penny I've ever given to the NRA and give it to these other organizations.

Nice đŸ‘đŸŒ

đŸŠ«

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good thread!

Here’s just a few.

Sig Sauer Optics

Last thing

Not me!

Note to Oregon, you’re about to be on a list, along with all your firearms under 114, so stop worrying about it.

-Beav

Excellent post Beav, you have my support. I’ll throw a couple more bucks to OFF and email GOA and the companies on your list tonight.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You need to start a thread, with that post and get it out of this one. Keep it bumped or see if Rick will make it a sticky. Lots of guys will help, they just need informed on the situation on the ground.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
You need to start a thread, with that post and get it out of this one. Keep it bumped or see if Rick will make it a sticky. Lots of guys will help, they just need informed on the situation on the ground.

Thanks, Jack!

Good idea on the thread.

Dropping Kingston at the airport now. I’ll send up a new thread when I get back.

đŸŠ«

“Molon Labe”
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Speaking of fuucking retards who moved from Michigan to Oregon. Sounds like someone might have got to much beer on their mini bike the last trip to the local ghetto mart. You might consider cutting back a little. 🖕

You did.

Because you're a retard.

LOL
I never said I moved from Michigan ya dumb fuuck. You must’ve assumed that I lived there after a few too many beers so here’s the news flash I was hunting with family and visiting grandkids.

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thanks, Jack!

Good idea on the thread.

Dropping Kingston at the airport now. I’ll send up a new thread when I get back.

đŸŠ«

Can you spot me a few bucks so I can donate to GOA. Thanks

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ever seen a highly-bred, high-$$ show dog that didn’t have the dog-sense not to piss in his own water bowl? That’s pretty much Oregon these days.

Now with even more aplomb
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn

That may be the dumbest damn thing ever said.

I hope some crack hobo takes his pocket pistol away from him and shoves it up his ass.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another problem with the WA state high capacity ban is how to sell them when you get old and die.
You cannot ship them out of state unless you are a licenced magazine dealer.

In the meantime your are required to store them securely.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dre
Based on the passage of Oregon Ballot Initiative 114 and its expectation to take effect on December 08, 2022, Sportsman’s Warehouse currently understands the following impacts to Oregon residents;
December 07, 2022 (Wednesday) will be the last day to purchase a full capacity firearm magazine (magazine with a capacity greater than 10 rounds).
December 07, 2022 (Wednesday) will be the last day to purchase a firearm equipped with a full capacity magazine (firearms equipped and sold with magazines holding more than 10 rounds).
December 07, 2022 (Wednesday) will be the last day to purchase ANY firearm without a valid Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit.
If a firearm customer’s background check is delayed (goes into the “OSP que”) and the approval comes on or after December 08, 2022 (Thursday) – the customer will need a valid Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit to take possession of the firearm.
On and after December 08, 2022 (Thursday) all firearm buyers must have an Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit to purchase ANY firearm.
At this time there are no known OR law enforcement agencies issuing the Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit.
The new Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit may require live fire training.
Sportsman’s Warehouse is dedicated to serving our Oregon customers and is doing everything possible to satisfy their needs.
This includes extending store hours and resupplying stores on a rapid schedule.
We encourage you to reach out to your local representatives on this egregious initiative and its potential long-term detrimental impacts to the outdoor sporting goods industry, hunting, shooting sports and Oregonians Second Amendment rights.
didn't Massaholeisst just have to circular file essentially this same program?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by auk1124

I hope some crack hobo takes his pocket pistol away from him and shoves it up his ass.

Yet he wears a Glock hat. Only in Portland

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Impressive, isn't it?

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Impressive, isn't it?

Active shooters always obey the law. Other than the whole murder thing that is.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Is that dre? Got to be dre.

Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (10ring1, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1941USMC, 12344mag, 16penny, 58 invisible), 2,629 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,306
Posts18,468,155
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.