E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah
If you had a daughter who turned 16 two days ago, would you allow her boyfriend to move in with the family? There is mom, 18 year old son, and the daughter in the home. Says he has to sleep on the couch.
What say you?
I suspect ya'll might be able to guess my thoughts on this......
The daughter would be pregnant in a month.

Don't be an idiot.

Do you really think that not letting them live together will stop them from screwing? Really?
No, but it might prevent him from getting shot.

All you badasses talking about killing the boyfriend arent accepting reality. Theyre gonna do it. Theyre already doing it. The more dad hates it and tries to stop it, the more theyre gonna do it. Question for you. Were you banging your girlfriend at 16? I bet you were. Was dads disapproval even coming close to stopping you?

Playing devils advocate here. Everybody on this thread is looking at this through the eyes of a father thats protective of his little girl. And i get that. But what were you all doing at 16? Im looking at this through the eyes of 16yr old me. Girlfriends dad would have buried me in a shallow grave if he thought hed get away with it. And again, i get that. But it never stopped us. And we were not trying to be teenage parents. We knew better.

The fact that the kid needs a home, at presumably a young age, means theres probably a [bleep] family there. Maybe the boy is older, and just a deadbeat. Op didnt clarify that. But its entirely possible the boyfriend in question is 16, a good kid, with a [bleep] family. Maybe bringing him into the home would be a leg up for a good kid that drew a bad lot in life. Theres just no telling without more insight from op.

One thing i do know, if those kids want to bump uglies, they will do so, regardless of ops opinions, or anything within his power. So if this kid is just a lazy bum type older boyfriend, sure, get the backhoe out. If hes a good kid with a [bleep] family, op might be able to make a big difference in his life by accepting a bit of a burden. But he sure wont stop the guy from banging his daughter no matter what he decides.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
No,and my daughters know better than to ask .

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
#uncledumfuqk

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If you had a daughter who turned 16 two days ago, would you allow her boyfriend to move in with the family? There is mom, 18 year old son, and the daughter in the home. Says he has to sleep on the couch.
What say you?

Don't be an idiot.

Do you really think that not letting them live together will stop them from screwing? Really?

All you badasses talking about killing the boyfriend arent accepting reality. Theyre gonna do it. Theyre already doing it. The more dad hates it and tries to stop it, the more theyre gonna do it. Question for you. Were you banging your girlfriend at 16? I bet you were. Was dads disapproval even coming close to stopping you?

Playing devils advocate here. Everybody on this thread is looking at this through the eyes of a father thats protective of his little girl. And i get that. But what were you all doing at 16? Im looking at this through the eyes of 16yr old me. Girlfriends dad would have buried me in a shallow grave if he thought hed get away with it. And again, i get that. But it never stopped us. And we were not trying to be teenage parents. We knew better.

The fact that the kid needs a home, at presumably a young age, means theres probably a [bleep] family there. Maybe the boy is older, and just a deadbeat. Op didnt clarify that. But its entirely possible the boyfriend in question is 16, a good kid, with a [bleep] family. Maybe bringing him into the home would be a leg up for a good kid that drew a bad lot in life. Theres just no telling without more insight from op.

One thing i do know, if those kids want to bump uglies, they will do so, regardless of ops opinions, or anything within his power. So if this kid is just a lazy bum type older boyfriend, sure, get the backhoe out. If hes a good kid with a [bleep] family, op might be able to make a big difference in his life by accepting a bit of a burden. But he sure wont stop the guy from banging his daughter no matter what he decides.

Shut up cuck.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Iā€™d kill a boyfriend

If I had a daughter

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What say you?

Don't be an idiot.

My daughters would never bring this home

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Good gawd no.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by jackmountain
What say you?

Don't be an idiot.

Shut up cuck.
Eat my ass, [bleep]. Try arguing any of my points intelligently.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
What does Aunt Elvie have to say about it?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by superlight17b
No,and my daughters know better than to ask .

That's what I call an "Intelligent Upbringing"!

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by blanket
But he sure wont stop the guy from banging his daughter no matter what he decides.
My daughters would never bring this home
Let her mother handle it. Pay for the BC. How do you stop a 16 year old girl from screwing?

The way things are going you might ought be glad it's a young man involved and not another girl.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cra1948
White trash behavior/situation/issueā€¦next question.

Yep.

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Wait, is he due to inherit a large ranch?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Carl would give him a massage while he slept on the couch.

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Take a look around boomersā€¦this is the America you have created.

Should I let a guy move in so he can screw my daughter in my own home.

Are you retarded

GOD Bless America
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Fugg no!

What the hell are people thinking?

Thatā€™s how people end up with a daughter thatā€™s a 17 year unwed mother destined to live on welfare the rest of her life.

Bingo!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Not just no but H ELL NO !

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Not no but hell no!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 54 invisible), 2,076 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,069
Posts18,463,613
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.