Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

You keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em with wares that exist...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's zero need for you expound that besides being a Brokedick Opiate Addled CLUELESS Fhuqk,that also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imaginaton and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",albeit with your Homoerotic Man Lust Fantasies only. I'm VERY "surprised",that you can't even use your own words or punctuation,to extoll you very WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Hint.

Pardon it taking newest Grandbaby but 10 weeks,since crawling out of the egg,to see magnitude that escapes your "life" "efforts". Has the Season been "good" enough for you,to warrant a call to a Bullet Manufacturer,because you couldn't hit a Spike in the vitals? Keep scrubbing bed pans and "convincing" yourself,that you "could too". Perhaps turn yourself into a "we",because even you know how fhuqking HILARIOUS your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude is. Ooooopsie!...too late! Hint.

In fairness,I've only bought (2) boats this year,but couldn't begin to fathom the rifle count. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for PERFECTING being a Professional Brokedick Victim.

Don't "forget" that you "can't read" this,due your heralded Pill Popping Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Stick what is the weight like comparing a terrain with dbm and a standard fill adl A5? I was going to inlet( or get it inletted) the A5 for dbm but think I’ll switch gears drop the barreled action (8” twist varmint contour 223AI) in a terrain.

I can’t really find a weight on a A5 because they are available in so many configurations. I believe the weight of the stocks will be about the same but I don’t have any experience with the terrain yet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They're birds of a feather,as mass goes. I REALLY like Terrain ergo's and it's something that MacaMillion should offer,instead of the M40A1/HTG...as it's VASTLY fhuqking superior. I get Retrostalgia and all that,as the 224 Speedmire pictured above,wears an M40A1 Return handle. Terrains rock. Hint.

I've lots and lots of A5's and in this day and age,would go Renegade from RHR and have it barking in a coupla days. While "typical" Terrain mass equates to "typical" A5 mass,the Renegade runs heavier than all and I'd equate same to a "Weatherby" filled A5. Coming full circle,my M40A1 Returns run as heavy as 54 ounces,despite the generous contour inlet. Hint.

A few of my Terrains here. Hint.

You WANT an AICS DBM for your 223AI and the Terrain is a BAD Bitch. Hint.

Jut sayin'...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I have the handle and bottom metal in the cart with RH. Which magazines are best for 223AI? Thanks.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Well crap the Hawkins bottom metal went out of stock. I should have already ordered. The greyboe bottom metal good to go?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In a AICS DBM slated 223/223AI,I default AccurateMag steel 5-rounders and hedge a bet with MDT polymer 10-rounders. Hint.

I've piles and piles and piles,of both GB and Hawkins AICS DBM's and drive both happily. As long as it's "Stealth",I'm cool. Grab the GB M5 while you can. Hint.

1000 Words On 223 DBM's. Hint.

Just sayin'...............

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Thank you

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
"Zook" is a Technical Term,referencing a projectile's splash upon a Victim,well prior to reaching vitals. The 90's relative robustitude is intact,even with it's uncanny ability to hang onto velocity. Hint.

Now even you "know"..

‘Stick,

Thank you for the clarification! wink

In my advanced state of decrepitude I find it difficult to keep abreast of the new “Woke” terminology you keep throwing out. However, memories are sometimes useful. I recall a younger and more amenable Big Stick telling folks that the ne plus ultra.224 bullet was the Winchester semi-spritzer 64 gr Power Point.

Do you recall that fellow?

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jenny Holler,

I reckon I shoot enough Skookum platforms,that you "live" vicariously,TRYING to keep pace and I'm at a distinct loss in your Lexicon. Hint.

Pardon my shooting it all and the some. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
BlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfartBlahBlahBlahBlahburpfart Barf, Pass out face first in schidt...wake up tomorrow with hang over.

Ain't easy being Schtick...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Jenny Holler,

I reckon I shoot enough Skookum platforms,that you "live" vicariously,TRYING to keep pace and I'm at a distinct loss in your Lexicon. Hint.

Pardon my shooting it all and the some. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

If life were just about shooting you may be less obtuse. And, lexicon is nothing without grammar and purpose. You were more interesting and relevant when you wrote about 64 gr Power Points. Have a good hunting season.

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jenny Holler,

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least you can "afford" to read my every word and ogle the Splendid Pixels,as you run away from being you. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
no one has a bigger imagination and ego that Short Stuff here...

with the exception of Kim Jung Il....Ugly Dwarf in charge of North Korea....

Some how I think him and Stumpy are Kin in some sort of sad way....

maybe Stumpy's real name is Kim Jung Schtick? Hint..
Fhuqking Laughing! ( ................................

maybe that is why his English ain't so good, and his Lab has to type most of his posts for him....
and even does the Spell Checking for him....

Ain't easy being Kim Jung Schitck... tis it Stumpy?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
695 members (160user, 12344mag, 12308300, 17CalFan, 16Racing, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,731 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,621
Posts18,398,558
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.