Print Thread
Hop To
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
My wife LOVES to spend the entire weekend watching TV.

She was watching the Wizard of Oz.....its still on...

It suddenly dawned on me the similarities of the underlying themes in the Wizard of Oz, and the current DNCC platforms for last 30 years or so.

At fantasy movie in 1939. but over time has become the basis of the DNCC... FantasyLand!
If you can dream it, we can legislate it!

Also noticed the comparison from a young Nancy Pelosi, to a young "Dorothy"......on one end

and then

How she has morphed over time to the wicked witch of the East..

and you can't help but to notice the millions of Minions all over the place, to do the every biddings of the "Those in Charge" crowd.
Blindly and obedient, with a smile of bliss on their faces. Like they are high on drugs or something... like nowadays.

and EVERY thing is in color, and then she returns to home and its all Black & White once again...

yup... that has to be the origins of the current DNCC.....LaLaLand...

" in the merry old Land of Oz!"

and in Pennsylvania, The Real Wizard of OZ, is NOT the guy with the name of OZ... its the Looney Toon that never had a job, is for communism and letting criminals out on the street, because if everyone is high on drugs does it really matter.??... and lets not leave out the fact that he has had a stroke.. with a mind fried by drugs himself....so does that make him smarter?

The origins are getting clearer where they come up with ALL of these bright ideas constantly.... Like Woke Schitt...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wat the hell you smokin’?

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I wanna know what kind of àsshole dreamt up forcing people to go to truck driving school to get a cdl.

Home of the free......

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Wat the hell you smokin’?
Gonna end up on Leanwolfs Weed Strikes Again thread if he aint careful

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Evidently, all the Rinos are meeting up in Vegas this week and am sure they will put the shenanigans to rest and this will all make sense. Of course, smoking a doobie and going to Spearmint Rhino sounds kinda fun!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Seafire, I really enjoy reading and studying your reloading threads.

It's too early for this, ugh.. stuff, eek

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Seafire, I really enjoy reading and studying your reloading threads.

It's too early for this, ugh.. stuff, eek

Sorry, I was in the mood about thinking about the recent election fraud ( I mean results)..

The Wizard of Oz, just reminded me a lot of what is in the heads of democRATS at the DNCC..

I could see a young Nancy Pelosi in Dorothy's Character, and then an OLD Nancy Pelosi, in the Wicked Witch's Character...
We have clueless to angry and clueless....in the two characters comparisons.

many of my professors in college use to get thrilled at analysis I use to do when I was in college.
and I have never 'smoked' anything.. cigarettes, cigars, dope etc. NOR used any damn hippie drugs.

Been told I just have the ability to see a bigger picture than most folks do...by many in my lifetime.

But in the Wizard of OZ the wife was watching, I was just seeing comparisons of the theme of the movie and the train of thought coming out of the DNCC and the rest of the dumbo Rats....Both have a common theme in non reality....

No one can see people singing in Joy " Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" with Nancy Pelosi being put out to pasture, by losing her Speaker of the House position?

This is the same mind that comes up with all my reloading "what ifs"..... that came from my Marine Step Dad growing up... "you better use that head for something besides a hat rack BOY!"

I just tend to think outside the box more than most folks do.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
The flying monkeys do remind me of liberals.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I first saw a picture of young nancy peloski I immediately thought of Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz. Now that she is older and has practically destroyed our nation, she does personify the wicked witch. Actually Seafire you are correct.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
456 members (160user, 1Longbow, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 49 invisible), 2,013 guests, and 949 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,110
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.